It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Without Q, no one, including me, would fully understand this graphic and the true meaning. Why Q?

Every move has a counter move. Every counter move has a counter move - a house of mirrors going on for infinity it would seem. Given the compromised treasonous folks in the Senate when DJT took over (one executed) he did well to get us to this point: N Korea, SA, SES reform, Human Trafficking, People being less apathetic, Taxes, etc.

He hasn't been stopped on anything that I am aware of, nothing - he's just working other angles then you are used too.

TRUST THE PLAN...

Did sky get a time out again

link

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

So the real question becomes - What happens, if between now and January, things come out that ruin folks who have recently won elections?

PJ, I agree this part is fascinating. Consider that we know Q. DJT knows Q. According to Q 6 legislative folks know Q (Q post on referral letter). The press disinfo on Q. The Military knows Q (and our friends at the NSA:mnky
. It is the worst kept secret at this point.

Given that, it stands to reason that while no one says anything (they are playing their parts) they know a wrecking ball is coming and are already thinking differently and preparing differently. It is that energy, that awareness, that alters the reality created in ways that we cannot grasp.

I'd say the Q virus is rewriting reality just fine from my POV...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

b) that FISA DECLAS will be executed soon, causing removal of enough Dem representatives before Jan 1st to give control back to the Republicans?

That is how I see it playing out.

Remember there were a lot of pollies not standing this time, even long term ones. They know.

P

The Democrats needed that "Blue Wave" to give them control of the Senate, so they could control the Judiciary Committee. That having failed, all they can do is enjoy their consolation prize and wait for the indictments to come.

Um, you got that part backwards. It's the Rep that have control of the Senate therefore control of the judiciary committee, ability to block legislation and flood the courts.

You're missing my point. The Democrats needed to take control of the Senate to shut down the inquiries that really count. (As most of us are painfully aware, House inquiries are utterly toothless, to the point where many witnesses simply ignore their subpoenas.) That effort failed.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ah, you found my twit brother

Checkout the related Q drop & Notables

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ah, sorry, ok agreed! I read your post too quickly.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So it's November 7th and no arrests or anything else Q claimed.... "trust in the plan?" You mean blind faith?

You guys sure Q wasn't a psyop to trick conspiracy theorists into voting republican? Conspiracy theorists (and even skeptics) are a huge audience. It would be naive to ignore their vote.

If only you could create a somewhat convincing theory that trump and republicans are the white knights of the world, you could gain votes/support with a large number of people.

Demonize the opposing parties and create blind loyality to trump on the whims of a msyerious group called Q.

I don't know what is true, but I'm seeing a bunch of people refusing to question the political establishment based on a conspiracy that has yet to be proven.

Seems all too fishy for me..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Bummer. And here I was thinking that the...actually meant something.

Well, they don't. Q has people believing that things are different when they really are not. Some of the things you listed are not even happening, other than lip service, and others are not special and things like that have always happened. That is the LARPy part of this.
edit on 7-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

In a literal sense, you're the first person I've ever heard use the term, other than the Q post.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Somebody doesn't watch C-SPAN

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm 43 and it's been used for as long as I can remember.

The lower chamber = Minor Leagues.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ha ha maybe I need to move my post over to the "Berenstein Bears" thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

That was a roast. You don't get in unless you are one of them and nobody is offended by anything said because it is between friends.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So the real question becomes - What happens, if between now and January, things come out that ruin folks who have recently won elections?

No, the real question is, if Q has everything, why do you even have to propose this "what if".

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You were doing pretty well until you wrote:

blind loyality to trump on the whims of a msyerious group called Q. 

I don't know what is true, but I'm seeing a bunch of people refusing to question the political establishment 

That is simply not true. Most here are rather consciously in the "I want to believe" camp.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: blueman12

You were doing pretty well until you wrote:

blind loyality to trump on the whims of a msyerious group called Q. 

I don't know what is true, but I'm seeing a bunch of people refusing to question the political establishment 

That is simply not true. Most here are rather consciously in the "I want to believe" camp.

Fair enough. Maybe my perspective of Q followers is too small and narrow-minded.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Re POTUS press conference and his TIE...

I've seen POTUS wearing the following ties:

RED
BLACK and WHITE diagonal stripes
RED and BLACK diagonal stripes
RED and WHITE diagonal stripes
BLUE and WHITE diagonal stripes

I think that the tie reflects his focus; diagonal stripes=military (think chevron), Blue and White=Israel, etc.

Though not the first time, it's interesting that he's wearing a Democratic mid-BLUE tie!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Meet the resistance.

Omar is the Democratic winner for the federal House seat, MN CD-5, that Ellison is vacating. She is the assumed favorite to win the seat.

Win or lose, however, a Department of Justice investigation into her past appears inevitable. A remarkable -- and growing -- amount of evidence implicates her in multiple federal and state felonies.

Ho w long does she last?

"Six days from now, we can defeat the brutal white supremacist forces of anti-Semitism, anti-immigrant nativism, and racism," "We can hold accountable the cold-hearted monsters who have repeatedly attacked our health care. We can send a message to the bigots and billionaires that this country belongs to all of us. We can win if we show up on November 6. We must end Republican control of Congress and begin to reclaim our nation."

Ms Cortez

Within minutes of her opening remarks, Pelosi promised to “keep Trump in check” and bring “transparency” back to the House of Representatives. She also talked about rebuilding “water systems” and “draining the swamp” (?). Lets hear it for pre-existing medical conditions!”, she exclaimed.

House Leader Pelosi Speech Madness

TRUST THE PLAN

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ugh.

Everyone on Twitter is so fighty today.

What would it take for each of you to be happy with Q result in the next while?

I want to see FISA declas and some indictments unsealed and arrests from, at least a few...even 1, top players.

I would be good with that to keep enjoying the show.

If nobody gets arrested it is truly going to seem like they are being given deals in order to keep things afloat.

Oh and the wall. Build that thing.

How about you guys what are the important things on your list?

It can only help to have our voices heard.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
How about you guys what are the important things on your list?

No list here. I realized Q was fake when I figured out that when they said HRC was detained she was actually speaking at a charity diner.

edit on 7-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This new "q" spin is highly amusing, changes complete course and tone...its actually laughable

4 days to complete Iran "q"

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join