It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia Framed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: aniceday

Are you an elder or publicist for JW.org pretending to be a bible student "seeking answers"?

LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

they are a non-violent religion that does not believe in war or violence, and its members because they are peaceful cannot be radicalized to harm other people. (Which obviously is absurd and ridiculous.)

Yes we get that that is the outward appearance that they portray to the rank and file of the bible students. But if you start these threads expecting everyone to sympathize with a proven cult without any discussion you've come to the wrong place.

This is ATS - not bible class

It is the truth. Jehovah's Witnesses are neutral, do not get involved with politics. Do not vote. Do not become soldiers, and do not go to war. They do not carry firearms (there are some who do carry rifles and other weapons to hunt for food, but not many).

This is not an outward appearnce.

They invite everyone to their meetings and their assemblies, in fact the make it an aim to go from door to door and leave invitations to everyone. And you can go to JW.ORG and find any of their meetings and go to them. They are all public.

No Jehovah's Witness is a terrorist, has been involved in extremism, has gone to war and murdered their brother.

These are all truths.

You will never hear of a mass shooting among Jehovah's Witnesses because the angels guard them and their meetings and assemblies. Sure you have hatred and murders, and terrorism, and mass murders in the world among all your religions. But it does not happen among Jehovah's protected peaceful witness. No matter how much you hate them for being peaceful and having truth.

And YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO. Jehovah protects his sheep.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Heres a real court case that was silenced by "money" from the cult.

www.revealnews.org...

After years of litigation, two men who claim to have been sexually abused as children by a Jehovah’s Witness in San Diego have settled their cases against the religion’s parent corporation, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Judges in both cases had penalized the Watchtower millions of dollars for refusing to hand over documents detailing the organization’s knowledge of child sexual abuse going back decades in congregations across the U.S. The documents contain the names of what are likely thousands of abusers who were never reported to police. Instead, congregation leaders sent detailed logs of alleged abusers to headquarters. The lawsuits were brought by former Jehovah’s Witnesses Jose Lopez and Osbaldo Padron. Both say they were sexually assaulted by Gonzalo Campos, a Jehovah’s Witness who was promoted to the rank of elder, even after Watchtower officials learned that he had sexually abused children in his congregations. In a 2014 decision in the Lopez case, which the Watchtower appealed, San Diego Superior Court Judge Joan Lewis called the Watchtower’s refusal to hand over the documents “reprehensible.” “I think ‘disgraceful’ may be synonymous with ‘reprehensible,’ but I think ‘disgraceful’ doesn’t say enough about it,” she wrote. In 2016, the Watchtower acquiesced and began to hand the documents over to Irwin Zalkin, the attorney for the plaintiffs in both cases. The Watchtower provided the documents on the condition that they were placed under a protective order, meaning that Zalkin could not discuss their contents or share them with law enforcement agencies, reporters or the public.The cases marked the first time the Watchtower had allowed its mother lode of child sexual abuse files into the hands of anyone outside the organization. Settling the cases means that any chance of unsealing the documents remains, for now, out of reach.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: aniceday
I always wonder how it was for Jesus to speak truth to religious people and for them to always treat him like you treat me.

Nothing I love more than humbled nature of the religious.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Your name more aptly is The Construction of Darkness.

You have not addressed anything in response to the OP or any the truth here. Not even that quote, ignoring all other things.

I've been around ATS for almost 2 decades and you people come to every single thread about JWs and say the same exact things. Nothing new, only half-truths, lies, and deception. Meanwhile, ignoring all truth.

You have been following me around on this website since I joined. It is not a coincidence.

And still many others are watching. Everyone looking at the videos and the responses, and the logic, and the arguments can make up their own minds.

And I will tell you again, these videos I am sharing are having much effect.

And there are many many many others I can and will share given the chance.

Everyone earnest for truth pay attention to me and my threads. Not that I am the herald of truth in of myself. But I will show you truthful and accurate information.

And it is very important to have in amidst a crooked and twisted generation.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yeah study some of the links I've given - and dont give me you are holier than other religions and that is why you are persecuted.

JW display traits of cult like behaviour

They dont allow for discussion when it comes to biblical exegesis

They've been outed as covering up sexual abuse.

If the head is poisoned what does that say about what the rank and file following meekly?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The head is poisoned?

. Jehovah's Witnesses have no leader on earth. They adhere to the Bible as truth. Jesus is the head. And he certainly is not poisoned. He is the king of kings. He is the ruler of heaven and earth.

Again more slanders you cannot back up. 10's of millions of people around the world know this. You probably know it, and just like the religious leaders of Jesus' day, lie.

Even Nicodemus said they knew Jesus was from God. But they lied about him. But Jesus said that if they blasphemed against the holy spirit, those wicked religious leaders did not have forgiveness of sins.

It is a very very thin line you walk when you accuse Jehovah's servants knowing God's spirit operates among them. You are close to condemning yourself to the blasphemy of holy spirit that has no forgiveness.

edit on 3-11-2018 by aniceday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

more aptly is The Construction of Darkness.

LOL - I talk about things not about names of writers.

heres some fun facts for you

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Tell me where you live and I will knock on your door

Yeah I wouldn't think so, you wouldn't like that would you

Why not? Then I could convert you to the truth. Come and knock on my door any day or night, I will invite you in, give you something to drink and eat, and will treat you with love, and listen to you. And respect you. Then I will show you the truth.

I've done it before with several other people.

Your a liar, show me some respect and answer my questions

I did not lie. And you did not prove I lied. You are like the liars who slandered Jesus to put him to death.

I always wonder how it was for Jesus to speak truth to religious people and for them to always treat him like you treat me. He said truth, you called him a liar.

He responded to you: John 8:44.

And then you didn't believe me because of what he said: John 8:45.

Neither did I lie

I said I think that JW.org is being shunned by Russia because they hide paedophile ss, because they are a US buisness cult the same way Catholicism is a Roman buisness cult

That Jesus taught all Christians to live in peace

You called me a liar, that's funny

You continue the abuse

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So do you get to claim this on your time card?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

More lies. Check out the OP and the plethora of videos for proof.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The head is poisoned?

Yes the head ( elders ) that covers the sexual abuse and pays out to silence the truth

You are close to condemning yourself to the blasphemy of holy spirit that has no forgiveness.

You cant have it both ways - using a standard Bible and your own watch tower bible as it suits you to make some tenuous link to blasphemy against the holy spirit

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, 'He has an evil spirit'."

NOTE

'He has an evil spirit'.

you're the one acting the Pharisee - hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

No you respond like a coca cola salesman - stating the company line, just pointing to your JW website.

Read my links and think for yourself.

Why do they cover up sexual abuse?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I do not.

Rather you come to lie and slander. You didn't even look to the OP. You just saw the name and came to spread lies.

I posted so many videos that destroy all of your arguments. And it is obvious you haven't even looked at one of them.

But I thank you for giving me the opportunity to share them. Otherwise I never would have. And i have many many many more.

You have no idea, the more you oppose Jehovah, the more he will glorify his name and his people. And he will humble you.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Ex-Jehovah's witness reveals secrets of religious group

A former Jehovah's Witness has offered a rare insight into the religious group, describing it as a cult that "tries to control emotions, thought, information and behavior of a person".

www.independent.co.uk...

When asked how women were regarded in JW society, the former elder said they were thought of as "a complement for a man", adding: "She should be submissive to her husband, who is the head of their family and it is he who makes all the important decisions.

"Women cannot teach in the congregation, they cannot deliver public talks or say public prayers. When they conduct a private Bible study or say a prayer with another person, while a man is around, she has to wear a scarf on her head as a sign of being submissive."

need "2 witness to an event of child abuse "

LOL LOL LOL if it wasn't so sad they are getting away with this in the 21st Century

He also criticised the group for having a "big problem with child abuse," saying "they believe child abuse is only a sin, not really a crime, the elders in almost all cases don't report to the authorities, instead they try to handle it inside the congregation".

The group allegedly requires "two witnesses to the event" and regularly decide to "leave the matter in the hands of Jehovah

(post by TheConstruKctionofLight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Nowhere in any of your posts is the OP mentioned, or even referred. Neither are any of the videos provided. Enough of your tactics, stay on topic, or I will report all of your posts as off topic. You can create any threads you want about what your concerns.
edit on 3-11-2018 by aniceday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Too bad the angels dont guard their children.

www.theguardian.com...

www.philly.com...

www.sandiegoreader.com...#

en.wikipedia.org...

www.openmindsfoundation.org...

I could go on and on and on. The JWs is an evil cult religion that destroys families.

2Tim 3 ; 6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Nowhere in any of your posts is the OP mentioned, or even referred. Neither are any of the videos provided. Enough of your tactics, stay on topic, or I will report all of your posts as off topic. You can create any threads you want about what your concerns.

Some people just have no idea how to have a proper conversation...

So about that misleading OP, what do you think motivated JW.org to twist the truth like they did?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join