It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia Framed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

I dont have any problem letting anyone believe what they want to believe. I have no need to teach you my truth. Where ever you are on your path is fine with me. I simply stated my position on the writings of Paul, so I wouldnt need to clarify anything.

However, I would suggest examining the books that were left out of the cannon of scripture as put together by the catholic church. And I would read the oldest of the new testament manuscripts. The dead sea scrolls. Gnostic Gospels you can find a huge library at sacred texts. com

The JW bible was not translated by scholars. It is full of errors.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am a close relative of a co-founder of your religions....all JWs and LDSers and others of any faith are welcome to learn the NewDay Truths....for this is in fact a NEW DAY FOR HUMANITY...one where information flow has freed secrets held for epochs.The time is shorter than you know and a NewWorld is at hand.True adventure and true reality of existance is soon to embrace all.....all are welcome to come find the plug-in for their truth and reality USB on the motherboard of reality we build together.All you need to do to earn a ticket to having a chance to experience the beginnings of this exciting NewWorld is WISH IT TO BE....just plan for it with friends....this is how the Universe works we will our way into the future the future doesnt will us into itself.

Lots of JWs and LDSers and others of ALL religons have been following bastardised leadership for eons...its time they learn their COLLECTIVE TRUTH....because unbeknownst to the individual groups they are all interbred relatives....there is in fact One True Humanitarian History common to us all.Come PM and help rebuild the history book.

Lots of people are criminals , religon has no bearing on a criminals decisions...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

All people are criminals, that's why Jesus came, to free us from our broken lives

You offer smoke and mirrors, nothing but woooo

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

www.jw.org...#?insight[search_id]=af6cb605-7bb0-4f04-b3c5-9789c345cdbd&insight[search_re sult_index]=4

This is the JW shunning or disfellowshipping policy.

Although there might be a need for limited contact on some rare occasion to care for a necessary family matter, any such contact should be kept to a minimum. Loyal Christian family members do not look for excuses to have dealings with a disfellowshipped relative not living at home. Rather, loyalty to Jehovah.
edit on 3-11-2018 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

All people are criminals, that's why Jesus came, to free us from our broken lives

Aren’t you still a sinner though?

You’d think a god with any power could have gotten it right the first time.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

That's a really interesting question Woodie and I won't waste my time answering it in theological detail
But no I am not a sinner anymore but yes I am still a sinner.
Paul describes a new me and an old me and the tension of the not yet but now paradox

If the Holy Spirit is in me then I am not a sinner but I carry a disease that isn't me, called sin
I don't know if that helps

God got it right, it's called freewill, we choose

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: aniceday

Excuse me, but I would thank you to stop conflating Jehovah's Witnesses and Christians together. There is nothing Christian about denying the trinity, nor about the deliverance of false prophecy, which is also a trait of the entirely illegitimate, heretical organisation known as the Watchtower. There are the trappings of genuine faith within the flock, but the actual organisation and the specifics of the belief system itself, are entirely the stuff of charlatanism, and have no place among actual Christian belief.

The reason I say that is that there are passages in the Bible which specifically warn the followers of Christ, to be wary of those who attempt to put a date to the second coming of Christ, specifically warn the followers of Christ to be cautious of those who deny the Trinity. Jehovah's Witnesses have done both these things, and many, many more, in pursuit of the establishment of their cult, things which entirely prevent them being legitimately called, or attempting to suggest that they are a Christian movement.

You seem sincere. I appreciate who you are. I would address you my friend and say you are actually wrong. Take the time to really investigate what you are saying. It means your life. I say this to you and not to the others, because I believe you are sincere.

You know what a cult is? Well at least in English. Then if you did, then you know Jehovah's Witnesses are not one. Just like the liars continue to try and accuses them of. Do you understand this? If you could, then your mind will be open to so much more.

Only remember this...only those whom God allows will know who Jesus is.

It is better to use the truth to teach, than try to combat a lie. I will not and usually do not dally upon the lies of Christendom. I would rather God's word pierce the heart.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
During the great tribulation all false religion will be destroyed. But remember Jehovah will be with his witnesses.

The way every one of you treat Jehovah's anointed ones, will be the way you will be judged.

(Matthew 25:34-46) . . .“Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably; 36 naked and you clothed me. I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ 41 “Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. 42 For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ 44 Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ 46 These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”

You Did it for Me

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You haven't experienced your epiphany yet....you do not want to be lead out of the darkness and into the true light....you prefer to seek out the shadows....to follow the path to the true light but then remain on the fringes of the truths you so badly need validated...….your religion matters not for ALL ARE ONE and this can be proven using your own doctrine WHATEVER IT MAY BE........you fit into the tapestry of humanity PERFECTLY....like a key engineered and designed for to open only one lock.

Religons have been designed to KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THE TRUTH EXISTING ONLY ON THE FRINGES OF THE TRUE LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE.

You live bound by the majic of words...a majic you do not understand nor have the innate ability to understand...you must be LED TO THE LIGHT to then decide if it warms you or cools you.....do you understand that you are living under word-spells and you are not a Word Warrior.....however many born today happen to be equipped to be just that.

Who would follow a doctrine which refuses to reveal its true roots and beginnings...and EVERY SINGLE MAJOR DOCTRINE AND ALL OF THE OFFSHOOTS THEREOF have been BASTARDISED to the degrees that NONE SHARE TRUTHS TODAY...ALL have self-immolated and now tell lies with the truths...once you choose to withhold your one true history you forfeit ALL.....and your leaderships have desserted you for they have withheld truths from you willingly and knowlingly....they have damaged you so much already that you are in a state of Stockholm Syndrome in which you EVEN VOLUNTARILY CONCEDE THAT YOUR LEADERS TELL YOU 1/2 TRUTHS BUT THAT IT IS BETTER FOR YOU IN THE END......lol....YOU openly SUPPORT your leaderships LIES....this can not be in any way right or correct.

Its hard to accept that ALL RELIGONS STEM FROM ONE SINGLE TRUE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY BOOK....once you find the book and once you learn how to decipher it....only then can you begin to understand how and where born into the tapestry of human existance....only then can you make an INFORMED CHOICE ...for every single day is your free will choice...every single moment of those days....each breath and each thought and every memory...all are free will choices....and if you are intentionally underinformed then you are NOT making free will choices any longer.

There is not a JW or an LDSer or anyone of any religon who can stand the scrutiny of the truth.....no leadership cabal or individual can handle the truth....no congregation or group can find the truth....

These groups DO NOT WISH TO BE BROUGHT TOGETHER.....however SOMEONE MADE IT BE THAT THIS WILL SOON HAPPEN ....someone long long ago...built a puzzle...then sent the pieces to all 4 corners of the Earth.....its time to bring them all together.
edit on 4-11-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Actually I have experienced my epiphany, it a very serious and worldly way, I have seen more and understand more than your esoteric babble that you disguise as a revealed knowledge that you can't explain

Yes religion is a poison and I am not religios, you have no idea how wrong you are

Listen to you talk about the truth, childish psychobabble, you havnt a clue and you know it

I don't need you or your imaginary friend or your imaginary dribble

I have Jesus, I don't need anything else, certainly not your fountains of gushing boring useless words. I am my own leader, you don't understand the truth
You just want me to conform to your leaders

Esoteric Buddhist psychobabble, just rehashing the old religions and calling it the new age

Seen it done every year

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Actually I have experienced my epiphany, it a very serious and worldly way, I have seen more and understand more than your esoteric babble that you disguise as a revealed knowledge that you can't explain

Yes religion is a poison and I am not religios, you have no idea how wrong you are

Listen to you talk about the truth, childish psychobabble, you havnt a clue and you know it

I don't need you or your imaginary friend or your imaginary dribble

I have Jesus, I don't need anything else, certainly not your fountains of gushing boring useless words. I am my own leader, you don't understand the truth
You just want me to conform to your leaders

Esoteric Buddhist psychobabble, just rehashing the old religions and calling it the new age

Seen it done every year

No pal,you have never seen nor learned this.You fear this truth so much you will do anything to avoid it.

Simplified.....the One True Humanitarian History...from which ALL RELIGONS stem....has ZERO DIALOG with content referring to any gods angels demons or other imaginary things....ZERO....NO DISCUSSION OF DIETIES OF ANY TYPE NOR SORT.....so buddy as hard as this is for you to believe...you HAD to be put on the religon railway....simply so you could be brought to the central processing dynamic to find the truth....fear not....all doctrines will eventually be arriving....they must come and they must arrive for they each were birthed for this specific journey....all of the Trojan Horses are now coming home.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Oh wow, just what I need more esoteric dribble from some ascended wannabe master human

Heard it all before, no thanks

Yours is naught but another new religion based on all the old religions and as soon as you learn what you think you know it will be easily exposed
Nothing new under the sun

But you can't say anything about it can you, you are lied to. Just pretend you know something when you know nothing at all

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: aniceday
a reply to: Raggedyman

I replied not for your benefit. I saw you didn't care about truth, but wanted to lie. My reply was for others who are watching you speak.

You sound worse than most religious nuts pushing their nonsense here.

Who cares if a guy has guns in his house and his wife is also being held responsible.

You make it or want to make it breaking news?

In Russia at the same time numerous kids died, numerous women raped and beaten.

Such a caring bunch religious folk are, you really see how caring they are when they single out their own and turn a blind eye to the rest of horrors that maybe requires more attention.

Why can't you state the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses? Because it will reveal you are liars. So you keep lying. You get it? We all get it.

yes

batsh!t crazy is the only phrase that come to mind reading your ramblings about all the liars on here.

I will let you all in on a secret we know. If you want to know the truth visit JW.ORG and the news page on it.

is as nicely as I can put it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Oh wow, just what I need more esoteric dribble from some ascended wannabe master human

Heard it all before, no thanks

Yours is naught but another new religion based on all the old religions and as soon as you learn what you think you know it will be easily exposed
Nothing new under the sun

But you can't say anything about it can you, you are lied to. Just pretend you know something when you know nothing at all

No religion here pal....just the bare truth....and ….lol....try to keep it straight.....all religons stem from a Humanitarian History Book.....ALL OF THEM BAR NONE.....do you understand that this means we now have PROOF AND EVIDENCE OF THE VERY ORIGINS OF EACH AND EVERY RELIGON ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET......and that this ONE SINGLE COMMON ORIGIN has ZERO DIETY OR GOD BASED CONTENT....it is a hands on tangible HISTORY BOOK …..LMAO...I know its hard for you to digest because you have never been faced with this reality before...no one has.....try to understand what I meant when I said that ALL THE TROJAN HORSES WILL SOON BE COMING HOME NOW.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
To the JW zealots out there and to those who do not understand the jist of the JW doctrine....here is a wake-up call....the GROUP that VETTED the FOUNDERS of the JWs and LDSers and OTHERS.....gifted their minions the TRUTH....and once this truth was presented....well lets just say that when you become indoctrinated to the real single truth you tend to change all of your life and world views by proxy.....EVERYONE DOES...these minions became a part of a much bigger Team...but not the TRUTH TEAM.....in fact the BASTARDISED TRUTH TEAM...just the top levels of it.

Take it from someone who has read the ORIGINAL personal correspondances between the vetting Group and some of the FOUNDERS of said modern day splinter-groups.....

Ask yourself what the JWs and LDSers HAVE IN COMMON GENERICLY SPEAKING ?....this is a beginning for some and a review for others.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sounds like you have been watching to much Star Wars padwan
What, Big Bang and abiogenesis next

Do you understand what esoteric psychobabble means

You are just parroting anothe religion from ancient days, deluded in believing it's new and I don't even know what you believe
Just heard that story so many times before

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You are just parroting anothe religion from ancient days, deluded in believing it's new and I don't even know what you believe

Again...no LOBSANG you have not heard the TRUTH before....and again...there is NO RELIGOUS CONTENT WITHIN THE TRUTH.....lol...lol...I know you cannot easily grasp this...you are NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE ABLE TO GRASP IT....understand that point???....you are being LED to the light pal....you are not FINDING IT ON YOUR OWN...you never would.....LMAO...TROJAN HORSES...look up what a TROJAN HORSE is and then try to imagine how each and every religion on earth could be home to a TROJAN HORSE......if you are a kid you can easily envision a VIRAL dynamic into which this suggestion might fit....if you are old you will have to work harder to surrender your pre-conceptions.
edit on 4-11-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Again...no LOBSANG you have not heard the TRUTH before....and again...there is NO RELIGOUS CONTENT WITHIN THE TRUTH.....lol...lol...I know you cannot easily grasp this...you are NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE ABLE TO GRASP IT....understand that point???....you are being LED to the light pal....you are not FINDING IT ON YOUR OWN...you never would.....LMAO...TROJAN HORSES...look up what a TROJAN HORSE is and then try to imagine how each and every religion on earth could be home to a TROJAN HORSE......if you are a kid you can easily envision a VIRAL dynamic into which this suggestion might fit....if you are old you will have to work harder to surrender your pre-conceptions.

Again stop with your boring esoteric psychobabble and your old religions
You are not offering anything new, just repackaged crap that poisoned the world centuries ago
And the fact you can't tell anyone what it is indicates you are brainwashed in to believing what you don't understand

Talk about Trojan horses, you are preaching the Trojan horse and it's just old religion repackaged to look new

Not interested in your old religion, an old religion even you don't understand or at the very least consider so stupid you won't tell the truth

Oh here come the aliens, woooo, Star Wars force crap, maybe avatar blue aliens and their blue magic tree worship, please no more esoteric dribble

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Again stop with your boring esoteric psychobabble and your old religions
You are not offering anything new, just repackaged crap that poisoned the world centuries ago
And the fact you can't tell anyone what it is indicates you are brainwashed in to believing what you don't understand

Talk about Trojan horses, you are preaching the Trojan horse and it's just old religion repackaged to look new

Not interested in your old religion, an old religion even you don't understand or at the very least consider so stupid you won't tell the truth

Oh here come the aliens, woooo, Star Wars force crap, maybe avatar blue aliens and their blue magic tree worship, please no more esoteric dribble

YOU haven't asked what it is yet.....lol...yes YOU...personally.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

As I said, it's just rehashed old religion posing as something new

I don't need to ask, seen it all before, heard it a million times

You are just a gullible wannabe hoping that you will be more important tha you already are

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join