It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia Framed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You Word Endures Forever

Throughout all generations Jehovah's people have been persecuted for bearing witness to his name.

I wonder how it feels to be a hater of God and a persecuter of his people like you, and the Russians are. I don't know that feeling. I do know what it is to be lied about by all sources though, for being truthful.

What is it in the makeup of a person to make him love lies and hate truth like you do?

You would be lighting the fires under God's servants in the middle ages. I can't understand your mind. You make me sick.
edit on 3-11-2018 by aniceday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: aniceday

Sure thing...

However, the “weapons” that the authorities found were in the home of someone who is not one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I found someone who does not only not understand English well, but shows it by showing he has no idea what he is saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: aniceday

Sure thing...

However, the “weapons” that the authorities found were in the home of someone who is not one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I found someone who does not only not understand English well, but shows it by showing he has no idea what he is saying.

Have you got them typing for you?
What do you need clarified?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Sure thing...

Have you got them typing for you?
What do you need clarified?

The part that said it was the home of someone who is not a Jehovah's Witness. I am really beginning to question the intelligence of these posters.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If the wife lives in a different house then I humbly apologise.
Otherwise it's just blatantly misleading propaganda.

I'm not sure why you're struggling with this.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

If the wife lives in a different house then I humbly apologise.
Otherwise it's just blatantly misleading propaganda.

I'm not sure why you're struggling with this.

??

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Perhaps you should read what you are cutting and pasting.
It would make discussing it a lot easier.

I thought quoting it was sufficient, it's on the 3rd line of the quoted part in your OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I thought quoting it was sufficient, it's on the 3rd line of the quoted part in your OP.

Where it says that the home was of a non-Jehovah's Witness, or the part where it said the woman who is a witness didn't even know her husband had the old WWII relics that didn't work? And he had them because of the nature of his work?

Any sane human would realize this is propaganda by Russia.

I asked you to explain yourself and you cannot. Only to quote what was already obvious.

When something truthful is being reported to state facts it is not propaganda.

You see you guys keep saying Jehovah's Witnesses publish propaganda. But it is you who are liars and perpetuate propaganda and lies. You lie about them because you can't state the truth.

Why can't you state the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses? Because it will reveal you are liars. So you keep lying.

You get it? We all get it.

I will let you all in on a secret we know. If you want to know the truth visit JW.ORG and the news page on it. All of it is meticulously researched. It is not like this world its political, religious, or commercial systems of things...

Truthful

(That is why none of what is being reported is being denied).

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You Word Endures Forever

Throughout all generations Jehovah's people have been persecuted for bearing witness to his name.

I wonder how it feels to be a hater of God and a persecuter of his people like you, and the Russians are. I don't know that feeling. I do know what it is to be lied about by all sources though, for being truthful.

What is it in the makeup of a person to make him love lies and hate truth like you do?

You would be lighting the fires under God's servants in the middle ages. I can't understand your mind. You make me sick.

Yeah all that's great and all but what about you calling what I said a lie
Address what I lied about

Attack me with Gish Gallup dribble and run away from you calling me a liar

You are violent and abusive, you are not Christian from what I can see by your actions

You are the one here on this thread today lighting the fire, I am just asking you to explain what I lied about

You hate the truth and anyone exposing your cult and attack them with anger, violence and hostility

The truth niceday, I ask for the truth and you attack me saying I burn people
Think about your words and accusations, you are violent and it seems you are lying, lying by deliberately omitting the truth

Hypocrit

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I never denied what was reported was wrong

I asked if JW.org was a US cult buisness
If Jesus taught peace to all Christains and Finaly

That JW.org covers up peadophiles in their organisation

Are they lies, just you omitting the truth

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You omit the truth, that's lying
You are the liar
Link to your lies

This is fun, you lie by denying the truth and call me the liar

Hypocrit much?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Where it says that the home was of a non-Jehovah's Witness

Yep, that's the one.
Where does the wife live?
If she lives at the home then describing the home as non-JW is misleading.

That's all I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You omit the truth, that's lying
You are the liar
Link to your lies

This is fun, you lie by denying the truth and call me the liar

Hypocrit much?

Truth

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Tell me where you live and I will knock on your door

Yeah I wouldn't think so, you wouldn't like that would you

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Why not? Then I could convert you to the truth. Come and knock on my door any day or night, I will invite you in, give you something to drink and eat, and will treat you with love, and listen to you. And respect you. Then I will show you the truth.

I've done it before with several other people.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Why not? Then I could convert you to the truth. Come and knock on my door any day or night, I will invite you in, give you something to drink and eat, and will treat you with love, and listen to you. And respect you. Then I will show you the truth.

Your a liar, show me some respect and answer my questions

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

And not just a cult that covers up their sexual predators but doing work for the CIA. hmmm

jwdivorces.bravehost.com...

as simply a young, single American female who was coincidentally an extremely devout Jehovah's Witness, who wanted the adventure of moving to a then despotic communist country where practicing her own WatchTower religion was outlawed, in order to eek out a living as a "governess", then one must first explain how Carne obtained the necessary diplomatic "security clearances" required for her to be hired and sent to an enemy foreign country to live with and work for a high level C.I.A. operative. In all likelihood, simply being a "Jehovah's Witness" would normally have been an automatic disqualifier.

Then there are questions as to how a "governess" was able to accomplish so much, in so short a period of time, seemingly indicating that Carne had hit the Russian ground running. Her quick accomplishments would seem to indicate that Carne was not only an extraordinary individual with extraordinary intelligence and abilities, but she also would seem to have needed special training in multiple unrelated but coordinated areas that neither the C.I.A. nor the WatchTower Society could have provided individually.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Your a liar, show me some respect and answer my questions

I did not lie. And you did not prove I lied. You are like the liars who slandered Jesus to put him to death.

I always wonder how it was for Jesus to speak truth to religious people and for them to always treat him like you treat me. He said truth, you called him a liar.

He responded to you: John 8:44.

And then you didn't believe me because of what he said: John 8:45.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

they are a non-violent religion that does not believe in war or violence, and its members because they are peaceful cannot be radicalized to harm other people. (Which obviously is absurd and ridiculous.)

Yes we get that that is the outward appearance that they portray to the rank and file of the bible students. But if you start these threads expecting everyone to sympathize with a proven cult without any discussion you've come to the wrong place.

This is ATS - not bible class

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join