It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tonight when you watch the ABC ufo show watch carefully

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
tonight im gonna watch that ABC speacial about ufos.i'm telling people right now in the central and pacific timezones before watching the peter jennings ufo speacial to watch it carefully u might find something nice!also record the show on dvd vhs or any type of recording mateirial now im current ly 2 hours away from the show in the western timezone.ill try to record it i'll also tell my friends at school to watch it.well lucky people in the east are aready watching it.well also observe carefully cause thats how i saw a ufo 7 moths ago coming home from las vegas.ok now at 8 try observing it very carefully tommorow post what you saw and lets talk about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

tommorow post what you saw and lets talk about it.

People are already talking about it today.

SMR

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
i'm telling people right now in the central and pacific timezones before watching the peter jennings ufo speacial to watch it carefully u might find something nice!

HUH

Like BEFORE before the show,or during the show before things get started?There some cool UFO commercial or something?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Im watchin it right now. There are people talking about theyre abduction experiences. I am looking for something because I thought I was abducted.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Also watch carefully for the commercials during the program!
"They" know we will all be watching.....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What am I supposed to be watching for? Some NWO brainwashing propaganda or something???

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just finished watching the Peter Jennings special on UFO's. First, let me say I hate the man...Think he is full of SH*T as a broadcaster/journalist. But, I have to say I thought he did a fair job. But the one thing that really bothered me, wasn't the show, but the commercials. Anyone notice how many "As Seen on TV" ads there was?!?! Makes me wonder if ABC thought that this was just a fluff peice, done to pacify Jennings. I believe if there had been more "real advetisers", more credibility could be lent to the show. But with the adetisers they had, It might as well have been on the History Channel or Discovery Channel. Let me know what Y'all think!!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We a have a HUGE thread about this one one thread down from this one.

Why are you starting a new one?

link   
There's already a long thread here on this subject....

link   
People have been saying what they think on the other thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I didn't know which thread was for the after show. Can someone please provide me with that thread?!?

new topics

top topics

join