It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump responsible for Sayoc, Beatles responsible for Manson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Bad enough. My view of ATSizens has changed since I read over and over how they want to kill and bomb and whatnot refugees. I bet Sayoc was on ATS too... wouldn't be surprised

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: neutronflux

"I could shoot a guy and they'd still love me" or similar the Trumpster said. Lennon was much less violent and divisive.

That's not a call for violence, it's more of an over-exaggerated view of how much people love him. I know people who could watch a video of Hillary Clinton punching a baby in the face and they'd still love her. Now if anyone here goes out and punches a baby in the face, am I responsible because of what I said, or would person just be mentally deranged??

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

He surely is responsible for the targeting of cnn the "enemies of the people".

The baby thing is not even worth an answer. It just makes me question your character, but you wouldn't be responsible. Just as I am Not responsible if someone shoots Trump. But we are neither the Beatles nor the president.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes

Well comparing someone who is the leader of a nation and supposed to bring people together in need, to, the other(s) who are artists just sharing their views of the times they live, or lived in, or history they interpreted. Is like apples to oranges really.

It is not apples and oranges. Sorry I was not clear.

How do you bring a country together when you have group that believes in due process, the civil society, and rule of law. Vs another group that believes in government as a social engineer, revolution at any cost, riot against individuals practicing free speech, and targeting specific citizens with mob action?
edit on 27-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Did you even read my entire post?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Bad enough. My view of ATSizens has changed since I read over and over how they want to kill and bomb and whatnot refugees. I bet Sayoc was on ATS too... wouldn't be surprised

One, provide actual quotes.

Two, you realize there are paid trolls that will post anything as anybody to create false narratives about Dems or Republicans. So, are you part of the population that can be manipulated by the elites of both sides? Or an individual that can cut through the crap?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Every member should read your post......and be ashamed of themselves. (In my best 3 year olds voice) well He did it!!!!! Well SHE did it. Seriously..is this what our parents taught us when we went to kindergarden?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Well comparing someone who is the leader of a nation and supposed to bring people together in need, to, the other(s) who are artists just sharing their views of the times they live, or lived in, or history they interpreted. Is like apples to oranges really.

I didn't write that.

edit on 27-10-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Necrobile

He surely is responsible for the targeting of cnn the "enemies of the people".

In what context? Calling them out on their BS. If you are not willing to provide whole quotes or context, it shows you are here to create an intellectually dishonest argument.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Again. No. No. And NO! As much as i like to chide the left....the reality is that the world NEEDS both sides. No joking here...just realize what you read on ATS is 99% horsepoo. Something you should be familiar with.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

For what it's worth I am not paranoid enough to think there actually are paid shills on the site...
You want quotes of what? Trump supporters wanting to kill refugees? Just read the "migrant caravan now 7000" thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You're right. I did.

And I'll respond.

It is not apples and oranges. Sorry I was not clear. How do you bring a country together when you have group that believes in due process, the civil society, and rule of law. Vs another group that believes in government as a social engineer, revolution at any cost, riot against individuals practicing free speech, and targeting specific citizens with mob action?

There's a lot of assuming here, and a lot you clearly have a biased towards people who don't have the same mindset as you. So how can you make a rational thought process with such an emotional response like you just made?
It's not black and white, it's not just right vrs left, it's not right and wrong, and it's not as easy as you make it sound.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Which refugees ?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Im a crap cutter. Thing is im on my 25th sharpener cuz me knife is getting worn out.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Trump should moderate some of his words. Take the time to explain more. That would go a long way. So should a lot of folk for that matter.

As far as CNN---they bring it on themselves and I personally wouldn't want to be the public face and mouthpiece of the deep state. That certainly pisses folk off whether Trump calls them out or not
edit on 27-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What he considers fake news, that context yes, which doesn't make it true, just because they have a side they lean towards, the "enemies of the people" was a quote.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Those Canadian ones. They were more like pests than refugees..trying to escape the french.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

For what it's worth I am not paranoid enough to think there actually are paid shills on the site...
You want quotes of what? Trump supporters wanting to kill refugees? Just read the "migrant caravan now 7000" thread.

Not justifying shooting but the caravan people are not refugees. They are not applying for refugee status, just crossing the border illegally.

link   

I'm very familiar with it but I see it as lots of work.

The caravan. That's a different issue why would they apply for refugee status in Medico if they want to get into the US?
edit on 27-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Those Canadian ones. They were more like pests than refugees..trying to escape the french.

I'm ok with that as far they don't bring their bacon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join