It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump responsible for Sayoc, Beatles responsible for Manson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: icanteven

How are the Beatles different than Trump. Especially if you are claiming Trump owns the actions of Sayoc? Thenthe Beatles owns the actions of Manson?

One, isn’t the purpose of art to strike emotion and inspire? Especially from a group that claims they where more popular than Jesus. Does that imply the Beatles where a religion?

Two, prove the values of Trump are actual murder and terrorism.

Trump owns Sayoc no more than the Beatles owns Manson. Stop falling for the manipulation of the main stream media.

Again, the Beatles were a cultural phenomenon.

Leadership is different. In business, the CEO sets the tone for the corporation and promotes the corporate culture. Pick up most any book about leadership and this is the case. Leaders are encouraged to do this because it works to get most of the company on board with the priorities of the business. Some businesses have a cut-throat culture while others impress upon their employees that they are working toward a higher purpose.

The presidency is a leadership perch. Perhaps the ultimate one. Trump sets the tone for national discourse. Either leadership means something or it means nothing. If leadership means nothing, then what is the point of having leaders at all? I don't know what you mean by Trump's ownership. But he is a factor in Sayoc's madness.

The Beatles? Perhaps they set the tone for evolving rock or pop. But they were not in the role of leadership in any sense of the term.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: notsure1

Does Obama and the dems bear some responsibility?

For what exactly ?

I said it before, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have Trump.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: neutronflux

For what it's worth I am not paranoid enough to think there actually are paid shills on the site...
You want quotes of what? Trump supporters wanting to kill refugees? Just read the "migrant caravan now 7000" thread.

Not justifying shooting but the caravan people are not refugees. They are not applying for refugee status, just crossing the border illegally.

So people can't walk into the US and just ask what they need to do to become a citizen?

They are not planning to do that. They just plan to get in .

How do you know that?

I talked with them, they plan to come to your home and celebrate with a party.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: MayRenee

Then post quotes where Trump calls for acts of murder and terrorism. Or you just repeating the spin by the media to creat a false narrative?
Dude, they have already been posted, I already posted a few and a fellow ATSer also posted a video compilation directly from Don The Con. Like I said, you will never be convinced, you have been brainwashed and it is too late. Professional counseling may provide you with relief, but you are not going to find it here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I didn't write that either.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

a reply to: MayRenee

Then post quotes where Trump calls for acts of murder and terrorism. Or you just repeating the spin by the media to creat a false narrative?
Dude, they have already been posted, I already posted a few and a fellow ATSer also posted a video compilation directly from Don The Con. Like I said, you will never be convinced, you have been brainwashed and it is too late. Professional counseling may provide you with relief, but you are not going to find it here on ATS.

So that’s a lie. “Murder and terrorism “, where are those posts again?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What an intellectually vapid steaming pile of crap. The Beatles recorded and released over 300 songs. The VAST majority of which were love songs. ONE song, which did not include ANY reference to violence at all, is linked to Manson 'cause he obviously liked the term helter-skelter --- which BTW OP originated in the 16th Century. You people twist yourself in knots trying to make excuses for Trump. It would be amusing if it wasn't so frightening. Trump has made countless references to violence. Over and over. They're in the public record. He's a liar and he's reckless no matter which way you try to spin it. We're totally screwed until the idolators start to wake up. What a POS thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well comparing someone who is the leader of a nation and supposed to bring people together in need, to, the other(s) who are artists just sharing their views of the times they live, or lived in, or history they interpreted. Is like apples to oranges really.

Art isn't something that is set in stone, politics main goal is to set things in stone. Either way, you will get crazies who idolize anything and interpret who ever those people are too literally, or in the wrong way, clearly. Did Trump tell this guy or anyone else to send bombs to those people? Pretty sure he didn't, did the Beatles tell Manson to manipulate people to commit murder? Nope.

If you want to play that stupid game, Obama could easily be blamed for the deaths of all police officers since it was he who promoted the rhetoric that our police officers are racists.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well comparing someone who is the leader of a nation and supposed to bring people together in need, to, the other(s) who are artists just sharing their views of the times they live, or lived in, or history they interpreted. Is like apples to oranges really.

Art isn't something that is set in stone, politics main goal is to set things in stone. Either way, you will get crazies who idolize anything and interpret who ever those people are too literally, or in the wrong way, clearly. Did Trump tell this guy or anyone else to send bombs to those people? Pretty sure he didn't, did the Beatles tell Manson to manipulate people to commit murder? Nope.

If you want to play that stupid game, Obama could easily be blamed for the deaths of all police officers since it was he who promoted the rhetoric that our police officers are racists.

Now you are getting the game of innuendo and spin.....

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
What an intellectually vapid steaming pile of crap. The Beatles recorded and released over 300 songs. The VAST majority of which were love songs. ONE song, which did not include ANY reference to violence at all, is linked to Manson 'cause he obviously liked the term helter-skelter --- which BTW OP originated in the 16th Century. You people twist yourself in knots trying to make excuses for Trump. It would be amusing if it wasn't so frightening. Trump has made countless references to violence. Over and over. They're in the public record. He's a liar and he's reckless no matter which way you try to spin it. We're totally screwed until the idolators start to wake up. What a POS thread.

You don’t believe Manson when he explained the white album inspired him to violence?

Love songs like Ricky Racoon, a day in the life, I am the Walrus......

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Racial profiling is a big issue in the law enforcement world, especially those on the beat, or on patrol.
I've seen it first hand a few times myself, even in go happy hippy dippy Canada, especially against natives.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Racial profiling is a big issue in the law enforcement world, especially those on the beat, or on patrol.
I've seen it first hand a few times myself, even in go happy hippy dippy Canada, especially against natives.

If a black person commits a crime why is it racist for the police to be on the look out for a black person that fits the description? I am a long hair hippy who happens to be white, look like a Viking, do you not think I have been jacked up by LEO's for how I look? I have! I just play their stupid game and go home safely rather than getting in their face and ending up in jail. To pretend it is only black people who LEO's mess with is dishonest and ignorant. If you look like you might do drugs, they mess with you. Stupid comes into play when you think you can win by mouthing off to them about your rights instead of playing their game and going home instead of jail.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Manson wrote a couple of songs in the Beach Boys album. The films brought out of the Tate mansion which were in the rafters had a load of Hollywood celebrities in naughty films. The gun used in a couple of the murders was the one Ronald Regan gave to his mate, who gave it to Manson as a gift out on the Ranch. Manson and his girls could hardly sit on their chairs as they were so drugged up at the trial, the whole trial was to keep the # from flying around Hollywood. All defence witnesses were subpoenaed and never called to keep them quiet. He turned down a deal that would have given him eighteen months. Because he never actually killed anyone, he refused the deal. His lawyer was a known Mafia Lawyer. These are just a few things I can remember but they wanted to blame the Beatles, for the Hippies because they were worse than Communism.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If you look like you might do drugs, they mess with you.

Yup, and believe it or not there's a certain stereotype that goes along with drug related offences.. I'll let you guess what that is.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You don’t believe Manson when he explained the white album inspired him to violence?

Do I believe what a certified psychopath says? Uh, no. Do you?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Unless he says “the President’s rhetoric made me do it”. Then you believe him, right?

Or does cnn get to ‘decide’ people’s ‘real’ motives for you?

edit on 27 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So you think Sayoc was in his right mind until Trump switched his “programming” to criminally insane?
Again, Trump is as responsible for Sayoc’s actions as much as the Beatles were responsible for Manson’s actions. Starting to see the light.....

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Do you think the left is responsible for the 2017 Congressional baseball shooting? Or just John Brennan? Who “owns” Hodgkinson and his shooting?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Trump the traitor
www.bostonglobe.com...

Trump is a traitor who should be impeached says ex-CIA chief John Brennan
www.irishcentral.com...

Get your “ALL Republicans Are EVIL” T shirt....

www.designbyhumans.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

On May 22, 2017, Hodgkinson wrote "Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." above his repost of a Change.org petition demanding "the legal removal" of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for "treason". He belonged to numerous political Facebook groups, including those named "Terminate the Republican Party," "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans," and "Donald Trump is not my President."[59]

edit on 27-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yes, the cited mater was after the shooting. But the left has been pushing their traitor narrative a long time. And they still pushed the narrative after it resulted in a violent act?

Now they are worried about violence? Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump isn't responsible for the actions of Sayoc but his words are the catalyst for what Sayoc did , with great power comes great responsibility , a reality Trump has failed to grasp.

So, shall we dig up some videos of Sayocs targets and see what they have said which may be construed as a call to violence? - Hillary, Obama, CNN, Brennan, Waters - all have inferred encouragement of acts of violence within the last 6 months.

Anyone who thinks that BAMN is a legitimate agenda and that god can sort out any collateral damage needs their moral compass calibrated - anyone who supports such political philosophies likewise shares my disdain.

You say Trumps words triggered Sayoc into action - I say Hillarys, Obamas, CNN, Brennans & Waters words triggered Sayoc into sending them pipebombs.

Why, in your opinion, does Hillary, Obama, CNN, Brennan & Waters not get any blame when it comes to you determining who is at fault and to what degree they are at fault?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join