It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump responsible for Sayoc, Beatles responsible for Manson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: lakenheath24

I'm very familiar with it but I see it as lots of work.

a reply to: Trueman

The caravan. That's a different issue why would they apply for refugee status in Medico if they want to get into the US?

They are not refugees.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thats a fact. Stick to policy. I support his policies but cringe at his WWE antics. It aint healthy in the end. MSM has adopted the same WWE attitude. Its just a mess and does not need be.

a reply to: The GUT

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: neutronflux

How is Trump responsible?

Did you read what I posted ?

Trump isn't responsible for the actions of Sayoc but his words are the catalyst for what Sayoc did

Sayoc targeted the people Trump targeted in his speeches , not because Trump said to do it but because Trump singled them out as enemies.

You also quoted Spiderman. You forgot that part. You're basically saying

"I'm not saying its Trump's fault...... but its Trump's fault"

link   

He surely is responsible for the targeting of cnn the "enemies of the people".

So if you see someone stealing at a store and turn them in, are you to blame for them being arrested or are they to blame for having stolen in the first place?? When it comes to CNN being the "enemies of the people", he may be responsible for pointing out their B.S., but I would rather blame them for being so full of B.S. in the first place. Much of the ridiculous viewpoints many americans have nowadays is because of what they hear from the MSM and the MSM knows it and utilizes it. You can question my character all you want regarding my comment, but you know there are people like that out there, and more often than not they're like that because of the MSM.

Personally I'm waiting for more information to come out regarding this entire fiasco because I can't help but think it's one of two things:

1. He's a whacko who was willing to pretend to be a right-wing whacko right before elections to make Trump look bad. People hate him enough nowadays and with how his social media footprint is pretty much disappearing, I could totally believe this.

or

2. He's a right-wing whacko who was manipulated by someone else to actually go through all of this, something he may not have done on his own accord.

In the end it he's still a whacko and I'm glad he's been caught. Unfortunately, I can't help but feel this is the beginning. I'm expecting more violent outbursts from both sides once these midterms are over.

link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

I'm very familiar with it but I see it as lots of work.

The caravan. That's a different issue why would they apply for refugee status in Medico if they want to get into the US?

They are not applying for refugee status in any country.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

For what it's worth I am not paranoid enough to think there actually are paid shills on the site...
You want quotes of what? Trump supporters wanting to kill refugees? Just read the "migrant caravan now 7000" thread.

Not justifying shooting but the caravan people are not refugees. They are not applying for refugee status, just crossing the border illegally.

So people can't walk into the US and just ask what they need to do to become a citizen?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

For what it's worth I am not paranoid enough to think there actually are paid shills on the site...
You want quotes of what? Trump supporters wanting to kill refugees? Just read the "migrant caravan now 7000" thread.

Not justifying shooting but the caravan people are not refugees. They are not applying for refugee status, just crossing the border illegally.

So people can't walk into the US and just ask what they need to do to become a citizen?

They are not planning to do that. They just plan to get in .

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Some may be. Certainly not all. Unfortunately its turned into a publicity stunt. Nobody wants to sort the core issue. These little punk ass countries need the big dogs to go down there and pimp slap the officials....theres enough aid flowing to make it a nice tourist area. That and make me some cigars.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

They are not planning to do that. They just plan to get in .

How do you know that?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

trump has employed the tactic of crowd coercion. Please read: Adolf Hitler was a monster. The revolution he spawned changed the world landscape forever. But have you ever wondered how he did it? How did Hitler convince 70 million rational people to engage in horrible atrocities and wage war against the world? Although his agenda was decidedly negative, Hitler was a master of the science of coercion. Through the use of his speeches and propaganda, he was able to bend the will of ordinary people into submission and create an obedient army ready to carry out his orders, no matter how absurd they might be. Hitler’s formula for coercion of a group of people was very simple. He discussed it at length in his book Mein Kampf:

1. Keep the dogma simple. Make only 1 or 2 points.

2. Be forthright and powerfully direct. Speak only in the telling or ordering mode.

Hitler3. As much as possible, reduce concepts down into stereotypes which are black and white.

4. Speak to people’s emotions and stir them constantly.

5. Use lots of repetition; repeat your points over and over again.

6. Forget literary beauty, scientific reasoning, balance, or novelty.

7. Focus solely on convincing people and creating zealots.

8. Find slogans which can be used to drive the movement forward.

Most of Hitler’s inspiration came from a social psychologist by the name of Gustave Le Bon, who published several works and was considered an authority on the psychology of crowds. Le Bon posited that once individuals came together to form a group, the individual’s will was surrendered to what was perceived to be the will of the group. Their faculties of reasoning were impaired or destroyed, and they entered into a more suggestible state. The larger the group, the easier it was to coerce.

Aside from the general pointers above regarding how to engage in coercion, Hitler also had a very specific structure which he used for all of his speeches in order to capitalize on the susceptibility of the crowd. The first thing he would do is point out the commonality of the people gathered in the crowd so that he could instantly unify the group. The next step would be to identify a threat to that commonality to put the group on edge, and stir up the emotions of fear and anger. The third and most important step was to invoke a higher power, and appoint himself as an agent of that higher power. If the crowd was able to believe this, then the last two steps were easy: give the higher power’s “solution” to that threat to the commonality, and proclaim that carrying out the solution would be a victory for both the commonality and the higher power.

This speech structure was obviously successful to disastrous consequences. Since Hitler’s time, others have utilized the same structure to accomplish coercion for different ends. One of the most notable examples would be Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. His I Have a Dream speech follows this pattern almost perfectly, but to serve a very different purpose. So where can we benefit from this knowledge?

The first application is to identify when others are attempting to engage in coercion. A political campaign is essentially a huge, protracted exercise in coercion, as is advertising and marketing. Being aware of the tools utilized can be helpful to rise above the influence and encourage others to do the same.
Since this method is being used to fufill trump's purpose, he would be responsible for anyone acting out after being affected by these methods.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Cnn's only fault seems to be they're professional and against Trump, now this wacko acted on it probably believing the same bs as some here on ATS do that the left equals deep state and swamp, which is not logical, just crazy talk.

He did it all by himself and Trump's rethoric and enemies became his.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Or possibly not aware enough to realize the probability. Having said that, however, the word does get thrown around too much and is probably most often incorrect.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

You also quoted Spiderman.

You're basically saying "I'm not saying its Trump's fault...... but its Trump's fault"

No , I'm saying Trump bears some responsibility due to his irresponsible rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You're basically saying "I'm not saying its Trump's fault...... but its Trump's fault"

No , I'm saying Trump bears some responsibility due to his irresponsible rhetoric.

Does Obama and the dems bear some responsibility?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Weasel words. You guys are good with those. Keep it up.
So who bears responsibility for the baseball game shooting? Trump again?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

For what exactly ?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

For what exactly ?

LOL thats what I thought.

LMFAO

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Weasel words.You guys are good with those. Keep it up.

So sad.

How did I quote Spiderman ?
If your referring to the "great power" quote that dates back to at least the French Revolution , perhaps you should expand your knowledge beyond Hollywood.

edit on 27-10-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2018 by gortex because: Because

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
edit for teh edit

edit on 27-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join