It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump responsible for Sayoc, Beatles responsible for Manson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Trump is responsible. Period.
Trump hasn't encouraged violence or terrorism but he spews inflammatory venom on a daily basis that inspires idiots like Sayoc.
That's a fact, whether you like it or not.
There would be no USA today if all your previous presidents were like Trump. Thts another fact. Think about it.
Sayoc was member of this site. My bet is that he was one of those 10k+ posts members.
I see Sayoc in many posts on ATS each and every day. I think it's time you idiot yanks become civil again before # hits the fan. Both D and R.
Idiots.

edit on 27-10-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: rollanotherone

You also quoted Spiderman.

You're basically saying "I'm not saying its Trump's fault...... but its Trump's fault"

No , I'm saying Trump bears some responsibility due to his irresponsible rhetoric.

Would you like to provide actual Trump quotes to prove actual examples?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You're basically saying "I'm not saying its Trump's fault...... but its Trump's fault"

No , I'm saying Trump bears some responsibility due to his irresponsible rhetoric.

Trumps Twitter account is a cesspool of inflammatory divisive rhetoric .

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You mean from all the crazy libtards responding to him?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If you don't understand the connection between leadership and followers, there is no way to convince you otherwise.

The Beatles had cultural power but did not aspire to lead anyone.

Trump's statements create a miasma in national discourse. He alone is president and has the power of the bully pulpit.

Trump uses rhetorical techniques, whether intentional or not, that have the potential to incite people on the edge to violence. Each time he casts Americans who identify as democrats as "the other", it runs counter to his bizarre tweets about unity.

Sadly, we are all afflicted with confirmation bias. Awareness of bias can help with broadening the spectrum of a story or narrative, but we still fall victim to it since it thumps around in our id.

While it's a waste of time replying to you, since you are seeking validation of your opinion rather than other perspectives, it does present an opportunity to identify people who do want to dig into the myriad motivations (Trumpism, anger, impulses to cause democrats and liberals harm) that drove Sayoc.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

How about trump encouraging someone use their 'second amendment rights'' on Hillary? How about when he told the crowd at a rally to punch opposing participants, and that he would pay them out of jail? How about his recent praise of a congressman assaulting a reporter, saying he was glad the guy was body slammed, saying 'any guy that could body slam is his kind of guy', the list goes on and on. If you are a trump supporter, it is kind of impossible you missed these points. He encourages violence against his perceived adversaries.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You mean from all the crazy libtards responding to him?

Crazy libtards, crazy reptards and the jackass in the Whitehouse. You are all morons

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sure - check out this vid: www.huffingtonpost.com... . It's a supercut of Trump encouraging or condoning violence at his rallies.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

"I could shoot a guy and they'd still love me" or similar the Trumpster said. Lennon was much less violent and divisive.

You sure? I've read and heard otherwise...

www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/john-lennons-dark-side-domestic-6481985.amp

Perhaps a better figure for comparison is in order?

(I dont believe I posted the link correctly, if anyone is inclined to fix, I'd be much obliged.)

edit on 10Sat, 27 Oct 2018 10:19:25 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb201810America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

So what's your point? He deserved to get shot and so does Trump?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Funny you didn’t provide the actual quote?

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

www.nytimes.com...

What is the context? You mean like get in their faces? Or exercise the right for peaceful protest?

Would you like to provide a Trump quote that’s calls individuals to violence?

edit on 27-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Gravelbone

So what's your point? He deserved to get shot and so does Trump?

Your such a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Then it shouldn’t be too hard for you to post the actual quotes calling for violence and Terrorism.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Funny you didn’t provide the actual quote?

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

www.nytimes.com...

What is the context? You mean like get in their faces? Or exercise the right for peaceful protest?

Would you like to provide a Trump quote that’s calls individuals to violence?
Frankly you are hopelessly lost to what you think is truth. No one here, no fact is going to change your mind. You were a target, I am sure. They studied you and found you to be a perfectly gullible human, then they spoon fed you lies that delighted your senses, told you just what they knew you wanted to hear. It worked. It worked on you, it worked on millions of others, and it worked on Cesar. No one here is going to see you post at any time, that you understand, that you get it. It will not happen. You sir, were 'brainwashed' by the methods employed by trump, Cambridge Analytical, and russian direction.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

How are the Beatles different than Trump. Especially if you are claiming Trump owns the actions of Sayoc? Thenthe Beatles owns the actions of Manson?

One, isn’t the purpose of art to strike emotion and inspire? Especially from a group that claims they where more popular than Jesus. Does that imply the Beatles where a religion?

Two, prove the values of Trump are actual murder and terrorism.

Trump owns Sayoc no more than the Beatles owns Manson. Stop falling for the manipulation of the main stream media.
edit on 27-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Then post quotes where Trump calls for acts of murder and terrorism. Or you just repeating the spin by the media to creat a false narrative?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You’re gold medal for the mental gymnastics event is in the mail.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Because there is a long history of loons that committed acts of violence they claimed where inspired by other individuals?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Weasel words.You guys are good with those. Keep it up.

So sad.

How did I quote Spiderman ?
If your referring to the "great power" quote that dates back to at least the French Revolution , perhaps you should expand your knowledge beyond Hollywood.

So, it WASN'T in Spiderman? Are you denying your statement isn't a quote from Spiderman? Something something weasel word something? Ok. Got it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Because there is a long history of loons that committed acts of violence they claimed where inspired by other individuals?

Don't bother. You're not going to get anything but a lump on your head from banging it against a wall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join