It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Mailbomber name is #CesarSayoc

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

People who think like YOU are spreading lies about Ricin.

It was just CASTOR BEANS.

No one was hurt. Who cares, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: tommyjo

Do you tend to take pics of vehicles? If so, do you tend to remember them after 10 months? Do you keep them?

What's even more odd is the guy you posted about isnt the only one that took pics and kept them....

twitter.com...

If they stand out as "Trump Nut Job Van" then think about it? What is so hard to understand that people will take pictures of it? Shock horror they will even keep them on their phone and show other people! What is it with you conspiracy types!

The guy that took the images described it as;

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling ....

Oh I get it.

And you're posting on a conspiracy site. So what is it with you non conspiracy types?

I am simply doing my conspiracy thing....you know....what ATS was built for.

What are you here for exactly?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: roadgravel
Post Office has said some odd shaped/soft packages are not machinable and sometimes miss cancellation.

Doesnt make sense....so some were and some werent?

Shouldnt it be all or none? We are being told and shown they were all the same.

Don't know. Humans who can be lazy are involved so...

Sure they can....but if it is machine processed then what does a human have to do with it?

If human error then I'd expect whomever was there will be fired.

(post by JasonBillung removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: OkieDokie

The tailoring of his suits is horrible... hopefully he sent a package to whatever short & stout gentleman's clothing store he frequents.

Completely agree....I have bought old school, wool suits at second hand stores that fit better than that.

Guy looks like he went to the big and tall store and took one off the rack.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Did I stutter?

There's a difference between someone sending the substance that actually makes ricin and someone sending what LEOs have called "Hollywood prop like" "bombs."

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Do you tend to take pics of vehicles? If so, do you tend to remember them after 10 months? Do you keep them?

What's even more odd is the guy you posted about isnt the only one that took pics and kept them....

twitter.com...

If they stand out as "Trump Nut Job Van" then think about it? What is so hard to understand that people will take pictures of it? Shock horror they will even keep them on their phone and show other people! What is it with you conspiracy types!

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling ....

Oh I get it.

And you're posting on a conspiracy site. So what is it with you non conspiracy types?

To mainly laugh at people like yourself. I like to dip in and sometimes it is better than Comedy Central! I get that it is a mindset but for goodness sake take a step back! What is so unusual about people taking picks of a van covered in crazy whack job stickers? Think about the politics of the people taking the pics? Now reverse the situation and consider that there is a Democratic President and some Dem is driving about in the van with crazy whack job stickers. Do you not think that Republicans and other party voters would be taking pics at the crazyness that they are seeing?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Sure they can....but if it is machine processed then what does a human have to do with it?

I started with this one

Post Office has said some odd shaped/soft packages are not machinable and sometimes miss cancellation.

Not machinable so that mean a person would have to do it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Oh I get it.

To mainly laugh at people like yourself. I like to dip in and sometimes it is better than Comedy Central! I get that it is a mindset but for goodness sake take a step back! What is so unusual about people taking picks of a van covered in crazy whack job stickers? Think about the politics of the people taking the pics? Now reverse the situation and consider that there is a Democratic President and some Dem is driving about in the van with crazy whack job stickers. Do you not think that Republicans and other party voters would be taking pics at the crazyness that they are seeing?

Cool...enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Did I stutter?

There's a difference between someone sending the substance that actually makes ricin and someone sending what LEOs have called "Hollywood prop like" "bombs."

WRONG, bucko:

FBI Director Wray Press Release:

We can confirm that 13 IEDs were sent to various individuals across the country. Each device consisted of roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring, and what is known as “energetic material,” which is essentially potential explosives and material that gives off heat and energy through a reaction to heat, shock, or friction. Though we’re still analyzing the devices in our Laboratory, these are not hoax devices.

FBI.gov

More dangerous than beans[/i ]bought at a grocery store.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

(post by JasonBillung removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Did I stutter?

WRONG, bucko:

FBI Director Wray Press Release:

We can confirm that 13 IEDs were sent to various individuals across the country. Each device consisted of roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring, and what is known as “energetic material,” which is essentially potential explosives and material that gives off heat and energy through a reaction to heat, shock, or friction. Though we’re still analyzing the devices in our Laboratory, these are not hoax devices.

FBI.gov

More dangerous than beans[/i ]bought at a grocery store.

Lock your doors and duct tape those windows shut.
Lol, don't buy into the key words.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You realize that same definition can apply to sawdust, right? Friction can ignite ANY powder, causing it to be potentially explosive. The FBI is simply ensuring that they charge this guy with the maximum penalties they can, which is what prosecutors in most jurisdictions that actually prosecute crimes do.

(post by JasonBillung removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join