It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Mailbomber name is #CesarSayoc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A man arrested on suspicion of being the MAGA bomber has been named as Native American Trump supporter Cesar Sayoc, 56. Sayoc, of Fort Lauderdale, is belived to have been arrested in Plantation, a suburb of Miami, Florida, Friday on suspicion of sending 12 pipe bombs to top Democrats and high-profile figures critical of Donald Trump.

Online records show Sayoc has owned companies called Native American Catering & Vending, as well as Proud Native America One Low Price Drycleaning.

Read more: metro.co.uk...

Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

metro.co.uk...

Looks like they highlighted his picture to make him look more white.

100% Photo-shopped

Photo is definitely making him look more white than he is. On page 2 of this thread you can see the ones he posted on his Twitter of himself.

Trouble is, you cant change his name or his affiliation with American Indians.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Those stickers on the van sure look almost brand new, certainly in very good condition for baking in the south florida sun

Seriously? Here is the van pictured back in December 2017.

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog. “It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.” “I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31. The photo shows a van similar to the one seen in footage being picked up by law enforcement this morning. He said he called the F.B.I. after learning of the arrest.

On Friday, his girlfriend saw the van on the TV news and sent him a screen shot: “Is this the van from the Waterways?”

NY Times Link

When you look at the recent images of the van it is clear that this guy regularly changed the stickers/decals on his van. There is a different set on the rear right panel.
edit on 26/10/2018 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I have to wonder if hes 1/1024 Indian? And does he belong to the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren?

Deflect much?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: norhoc

Those stickers on the van sure look almost brand new, certainly in very good condition for baking in the south florida sun

Seriously? Here is the van pictured back in December 2017.

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog. “It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.” “I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31. The photo shows a van similar to the one seen in footage being picked up by law enforcement this morning. He said he called the F.B.I. after learning of the arrest.

On Friday, his girlfriend saw the van on the TV news and sent him a screen shot: “Is this the van from the Waterways?”

NY Times Link

Nice...so the story throws older white guy and conspiracy into the mix....get ready for the latest headlines!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Probably a mean old white man at that!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I also find it kinda odd that someone took pics of this van, kept them, and remembered it....convenient.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I also find it kinda odd that someone took pics of this van, kept them, and remembered it....convenient.

LOL. Die hard conspiracy people at work! You guys crack me up! What next? Will you be claiming that he has been kept locked up in Hillary's basement and brainwashed into doing it! The mind boggles!
edit on 26/10/2018 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Do you tend to take pics of vehicles? If so, do you tend to remember them after 10 months? Do you keep them?

What's even more odd is the guy you posted about isnt the only one that took pics and kept them....

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The blue checkmark crew seems to have it all figured out...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Some pics from his Twitter....

Is that the hidden hand he is doing in each pic?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
The blue checkmark crew seems to have it all figured out...

Convenient that it happened to be the producer that took the pics almost a year ago....held on to the pics....and remembered the pics.

And he wasnt the only one...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

I dont know what that means? What is "hidden hand"?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So....the package delivered to CNN that had no processing stamping on it....did he drive there to give it to the courier?

There is absolutely no possible way this guy did this alone.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Post Office has said some odd shaped/soft packages are not machinable and sometimes miss cancellation.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It is a Masonic hand sign, but being able to zoom into it closer now, it looks more like he is just posing with his hand curled close to his jacket. Sorry, false alarm.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Post Office has said some odd shaped/soft packages are not machinable and sometimes miss cancellation.

Doesnt make sense....so some were and some werent?

Shouldnt it be all or none? We are being told and shown they were all the same.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Do you tend to take pics of vehicles? If so, do you tend to remember them after 10 months? Do you keep them?

What's even more odd is the guy you posted about isnt the only one that took pics and kept them....

twitter.com...

If they stand out as "Trump Nut Job Van" then think about it? What is so hard to understand that people will take pictures of it? Shock horror they will even keep them on their phone and show other people! What is it with you conspiracy types!

The guy that took the images described it as;

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling ....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Doesnt make sense....so some were and some werent?

Shouldnt it be all or none? We are being told and shown they were all the same.

Don't know. Humans who can be lazy are involved so...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

There is absolutely no possible way this guy did this alone.

Right on... The FBI has a nice history of helpful hands for folks like this.
edit on 16101631pm312018Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:16:24 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

The tailoring of his suits is horrible... hopefully he sent a package to whatever short & stout gentleman's clothing store he frequents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join