It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Mailbomber name is #CesarSayoc

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....the package delivered to CNN that had no processing stamping on it....did he drive there to give it to the courier?

There is absolutely no possible way this guy did this alone.

You make a really good point here.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

The package addressed to John Brennan at CNN's New York office was delivered by a private courier company who delivers the mail to CNN on a daily basis, one of the law enforcement officials said. It is not uncommon for large companies or public figures to hire outside companies to pick up the mail at the post office, scan it off site and deliver it to the intended recipient, the official added.

Link

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....the package delivered to CNN that had no processing stamping on it....did he drive there to give it to the courier?

There is absolutely no possible way this guy did this alone.

You make a really good point here.

Delivered by courier. Apparently insufficient postage for the package.

According to FOX News law enforcement has surveillance video of the courier who dropped off the bomb package to CNN. The package did not have enough postage and was not stamped by the post office.

Link

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: 3n19m470

Have you not noticed all the trump supporters gloating that he wasn't white as if that makes it all better? Maybe you need some sleep if you haven't noticed the deflection and deflation of the crimes committed by people on this board along with the support of "nationalism". Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

I thought i noticed 2 people other than you mention his non whiteness in the thread in the 2.5 pages before you had an anxiety attack about it. And nobody said it makes it all better, your just building up a strawman to attack. One of the people mentioned something about CNN, why dont you ask them what theyre talking about? Instead of assuming whatever fantasies are in your mind?

Im glad it wasnt a white Or a black guy. Or hispanic. Anytime it IS a white or a black guy, or a hispanic, now with the immigration debate taking center stage, people get riled up. Im glad it was some random mix who can pass for a native american. Because nobody is gonna care now. Nobody is gonna say "those an phillipinos and italians are at it again!" So, just for that reason, I'm glad it wasnt a white guy, OR a black or hispanic guy. So what is so wrong with that? Why are you so jacked up about it just because 2 people said a thing?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This was a false flag IMO

The CIA written all over it, including the Blasey Ford kavanaugh show with CIA links

The CIA has come home to fight for the globalist agenda, the USA will be merged with the United States of Europe once immigration has divided Europe and the patriots no longer have a voice because they’re a minority like the US will be after thousands of caravans enter

At this point civil war is almost 100% certain

The Barcelona declaration
The kilergi plan
NWO one world government

It’s all happening now folks

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not trying to take away any blame but isnt this basically a witch hunt? Maybe we should wait until an official statement? You guys are insane.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I got a strong hunch that this and the event Pittsburg are false flags. At this point I don't even bother to look into these things and research anymore. Instead i pay attention to the consequences and I've notices a lot of calls for heavier policing and surveillance. Also being a Trump supporter, it would dissapoint me to realize we've been duped by him too. (if it really were a false flag) I kinda wish they'd interview these domestic terrorists like they used to do with serial killers.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join