It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Could he be a former (disgruntled) Democrat. One that has been disenfranchised by the crazy rhetoric that the Democratic Party has been spewing for the past 5 years? Someone unhinged could be doing this as a warped sense of revenge against his disillusionment in the party he belonged to in the past.

Plausible???

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
Maybe he set himself up to look like a crazy right wing extremist, so the right will be blamed for his misdeeds, thereby allowing the democrats to advance their agenda.

According to online records, Sayoc is a registered Republican, registering with the GOP in Florida in March 2016.

heavy.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

So I guess the new narrative is

'Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric, The crazy right wing native Americans' might send democrats fake bombs'.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
Maybe he set himself up to look like a crazy right wing extremist, so the right will be blamed for his misdeeds, thereby allowing the democrats to advance their agenda.

Wow, I have seen some long shots on ats, but usually they stay in flat earth threads....

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ann coulter.

It's Ann Hart Coulter.

Which as top rated comment on her Reddit AMA pointed out...

Her name rearranged is Rectal Tuna Horn.... never gets old.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sounds like Bullshido.

well played,
i was on a conference call damn it

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This guy was driving a damn ice cream truck!

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Maverick1

twitter.com... they didnt scrub his twitter......yet..... LOTS of rants all republican but apparently a native american? that will add interesting spin to this ,wonder if he started after elisibeth warrens dna test.......

imgur.com...

here's a look at who he follows on twitter.... Almost 100% liberal icons. If this guy was a conservative he sure chose NOT to hear any conservative opinions.

It's really easy to change your followers...and why not troll a little if you know you might be going down?? Not saying that's what happened, but??? His actual tweets are radical right...

Anyway. One theory on that is as good as the other, see?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's the same van, he's just switched out or covered up the stickers on the bottom passenger side rear window. Looks like the stickers were peeling up.

It looks to me like they are transparent stickers on tinted windows. In the original pics there are boxes pushed up against them from the inside.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Wouldn't be a first!

In 2009, Sayoc was charged with operating without a valid license, not having insurance and not having a tag light and was fined after pleading guilty to the misdemeanor charges. In 2014, Sayoc was arrested on a petit theft charge and violation of probation. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
Source

As mentioned before the dark tint alone is enough for being pulled.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Could he be a former (disgruntled) Democrat. One that has been disenfranchised by the crazy rhetoric that the Democratic Party has been spewing for the past 5 years? Someone unhinged could be doing this as a warped sense of revenge against his disillusionment in the party he belonged to in the past.

Plausible???

Yea, I'm still not convinced that JFK didn't do this.

He's one cheeky bastard and legend at practical jokes.

Remember that one time he made us all think he was dead? Classic.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Maverick1

twitter.com... they didnt scrub his twitter......yet..... LOTS of rants all republican but apparently a native american? that will add interesting spin to this ,wonder if he started after elisibeth warrens dna test.......

imgur.com...

here's a look at who he follows on twitter.... Almost 100% liberal icons. If this guy was a conservative he sure chose NOT to hear any conservative opinions.

Uh. Look at the guy's timeline.

He's been deep cover for 2 years posting hundreds of far-right pro-Trump anti-everyone Trump hates tweets for two years.

But foiled by his follows? Come on.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
This guy was driving a damn ice cream truck!

I bet he is an ATS member..... 100%

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

Well, I thought this was a conspiracy site.....boy was I way off...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: vinifalou

So I guess the new narrative is

'Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric, The crazy right wing native Americans' might send democrats fake bombs'.

I thought he was Philippino?

link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Patsy.

#3 is another reason why.

3. Coincidentally, Hillary Clinton Was Campaigning in Florida When a Device Was Mailed to Her New York Home

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

That's when he went deep cover. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

Hahahahah....

You made a good funnies.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Online records show Sayoc, who has a criminal record, has owned companies called Native American Catering & Vending, as well as Proud Native America One Low Price Drycleaning. Read more: metro.co.uk...?ito=cbshare Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

link   
FYI, All the decals on his van are memes from his twitter account.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join