It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
how in the hell was that van not vandalized with all of the trump stuff on it,you would think some one somewhere would have egged it smashed a window or two or something with the political climate being what it is these days

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 26-10-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Maverick1

twitter.com... they didnt scrub his twitter......yet..... LOTS of rants all republican but apparently a native american? that will add interesting spin to this ,wonder if he started after elisibeth warrens dna test.......

Cesar Altieri is the name on there;

That his stage name or some #?

Also this is weird:

Current Booking Agent/Sales/Marketing/Promotions/Project Mgr Live Events Seminole Hard Rock Live.Former Professional Soccer Player, Wrestler, Cage Fighter.

lol Cage Fighter?

He was a pro soccer player?

link   

A federal law enforcement official named the suspect as Cesar Sayoc, born in 1962, and said more arrests could follow.

Source
a.msn.com...
edit on 26-10-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Link to Tweet

Man I was so unsurprised.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Gosh. Assuming this guy is the guy, a whole lot of people have spent a whole lot of time posting a whole lot of stupid # in the last two days.

Question is.....

Who's missing

The real question is what's the next "theory" if this is indeed the guy and the "obviously a liberal" theory is DoA. Probably going to be something about the CIA and MKULTRA.

Hillary Kidnapped his kids from their private school and forced him to carry this out.

The kids are some where in Haiti right now.

Everyone, we need the best and brightest over in 7thewhiterabbit to help track down these kids before the vampires get them.

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

And doxxed..
Congrats

link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Maverick1

twitter.com... they didnt scrub his twitter......yet..... LOTS of rants all republican but apparently a native american? that will add interesting spin to this ,wonder if he started after elisibeth warrens dna test.......

"Native Americans for Trump"......

Maybe the Warren fiasco sent him over the edge, who can say? The guy wasn't wound very tightly, no question.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think his middle name could be Altieri since A. his registered middle initial per arrest records for the guy I think it is.

That does look like same guy in the arrest pics on the far right in the pic on the Twitter.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Identified because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Cesar Sayoc: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Cesar Altieri Sayoc has been arrested in connection with the suspicious packages that were sent across to various liberal personalities and CNN. Sayoc was named as the suspect by NY1’s Myles Miller. Sayoc is 54 years old and is a resident of Aventura, Florida.

Well, never let it be said that Trump doesn't have support in the Hispanic community.
edit on 2018-10-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I ain't seen a q sticker yet buster.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do you know MKULTRA is real and not a "theory", right?

RIGHT?

link   

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Cesar Sayoc: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Cesar Altieri Sayoc has been arrested in connection with the suspicious packages that were sent across to various liberal personalities and CNN. Sayoc was named as the suspect by NY1’s Myles Miller. Sayoc is 54 years old and is a resident of Aventura, Florida.

Well, never let it be said that Trump doesn't have support in the Hispanic community.

I thought he was an Injun?

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Because they are watching everyone.

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I ain't seen a q sticker yet buster.

Haha, I've been dicking around this whole thread.

I'm just jesting man, or at least half way most of the time.

link   

originally posted by: dashen

And doxxed..
Congrats

You will notice I immediately thought better of posting the tweet and removed it. I'm sure everything about him will be spilling out...see Vasa's new thread for example...

link   

Hillary Kidnapped his kids from their private school and forced him to carry this out.

Everyone, we need the best and brightest over in 7thewhiterabbit to help track down these kids before the vampires get them.

I'll call Jeffy and get Lolita Force One fired up on the tarmac.

edit on 26-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Gotta commit.

Why live with Ragrets ?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They are saying more arrests could follow. I don't think anyone is buying this guy did it alone.

It seems so fake. Like they found the most gung-ho republican possible to pull this off.

I wouldn't be surprised he was forced to do this via extortion.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Gosh. Assuming this guy is the guy, a whole lot of people have spent a whole lot of time posting a whole lot of stupid # in the last two days.

Question is.....

Who's missing

The real question is what's the next "theory" if this is indeed the guy and the "obviously a liberal" theory is DoA. Probably going to be something about the CIA and MKULTRA.

Jesus, don’t chum the water.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join