It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Native American...
...For Trump... damn

Still winning!

Because the left can't blame 'White nationalists' aka natzees.

edit on 26-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Maverick1

twitter.com... they didnt scrub his twitter......yet..... LOTS of rants all republican but apparently a native american? that will add interesting spin to this ,wonder if he started after elisibeth warrens dna test.......

imgur.com...

here's a look at who he follows on twitter.... Almost 100% liberal icons. If this guy was a conservative he sure chose NOT to hear any conservative opinions.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

He only registered as a republican in 2016... Can you say #FakeRepublican?

He joined the Trump team, just like many others.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And? Still winning because the Right can't blame Antifa..Soros..Obama..Hillary

what else do you all whine about?

to be honest, I don't care who or 'what' he is left, right, centre, Antifa or Patriot, I would feel the same

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Native American...
...For Trump... damn

Still winning!

Because the left can't blame 'White nationalists' aka natzees.

Here he is and this is his van

link   
Can't attest to the validity of this tweet but it was good enough for The Gateway Pundit so it should be good enough for 90% of ATS.

Rhymes With Orange @shorgio

BREAKiNG: Cesar Altieri Sayoc has a rap sheet as long as my arm - including a prior 2002 charge for “bomb:threat to throw” and felony battery (and grant theft)

11:58 AM - 26 Oct 2018

link   
Maybe he set himself up to look like a crazy right wing extremist, so the right will be blamed for his misdeeds, thereby allowing the democrats to advance their agenda.

link   
a reply to: Tempter

except for everything he posted... but let me guess, that is all planted correctly? maybe he followed "liberal people" so he wouldn't so suspicious as being a Trump supporter...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Maybe!

link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
Maybe he set himself up to look like a crazy right wing extremist, so the right will be blamed for his misdeeds, thereby allowing the democrats to advance their agenda.

Maybe he's really part of the caravan and this was all a distraction so his cohorts could invade the US while nobody was looking!

link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
So the questions remains, why would a super Republican MAGAchud take an action just before the elections that could only have a detrimental affect on the election for Republicans? It makes no sense at all.

EDIT: In fact his Twitter feed is filled with "red wave" stuff. Why would he do this and hurt the chances of a red wave?

A person who would do this is not very sensible in the first place.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Wha?

Y come no follow Milo , That one guy Gavin, Ben Shapiro, Senpai Lord Jones, uhh # I know they got more ppl uhhh, that one face chewing hag that was always on fox uhh with the giant ears and horse face....

damn

1 sec.

Ann coulter.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So I guess the new narrative is we need to impeach Trump because of his crazy supporters?

Tune in CNN to find out!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

from your link

On his LinkedIn page, Sayoc says that his grandfather, Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc, was a martial arts practitioner who developed his own style of fighting, Sayoc Kali. Sayoc says that style was used to fight the Communist Party of the Philippines.

This guy is interesting.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sounds like Bullshido.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Gosh. Assuming this guy is the guy, a whole lot of people have spent a whole lot of time posting a whole lot of stupid # in the last two days.

Question is.....

Who's missing

I've got an xidea....

link   
Well glad this is resolved.

Of course I'm going to have to vote democrat from now on because right-wing bomber.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If that's the case why all the stickers on his van. Dude is crazy. A stupid kind of crazy.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

he joined twitter in 2016 too, and anything beyond july 5th is showing up as brown blank screen ie no image i dont know much about twitter but seems odd to me edit nm some imaiages just arent showing up, hes also a birther, and posted what he claimed was nudes of obamas mom lol this is either the best example for more funding for mental health funds yet or a sign this guy is fake as all hell and a walking characiture
edit on 26-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The guy at least that Twitter page had the envelopes has issues spelling and using grammar properly in the English language...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join