It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the pipebombs?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Based on what I have seen this is exactly what I would expect from antifa thugs; almost bright enough to come up with a plan to make conservatives look bad, but, not nearly bright enough when it comes to actually making it happen.

The series of errors in the construction is comical. Its like a bunch of kids were just spitting out ideas as they put the whole plan together without giving a single thought to the finished product or method of delivery.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am sure that someone has posted this on this thread but just incase. This is what was really on the pipe bomb.
Not the Islamic State Flag.

Like to twitter

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I sent the image to an former EOD guy I know to get his opinion on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
I tend to agree with you. In fact, the perp/s didn't even need to make any errors in the usual sense. There will still be a lot of info available for investigators.

Naturally they would like to get this wrapped up soon, and one could even wonder if they might find a sacrificial lamb if the need arises. But that's just my CT mind at work...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
IMO it was highly irresponsible to release any pics before getting approval from the investigators. It's almost like the MSM's PTB wanted to muddy the waters.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
IMO it was highly irresponsible to release any pics before getting approval from the investigators. It's almost like the MSM's PTB wanted to muddy the waters.

Well they were all ready stupid enough to open it so why get permission. In truth they were lucky whoever made it couldn't figure out how to make it blow up when opened.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
My best friend was EOD in the Army. Some of his criticisms after looking at the pics were:

1. Wires on BOTH ends? Makes no sense.
2. A timer on a mailed bomb?
3. You'd put the timer inside the bomb housing, not on the outside, it isn't Hollywood.
4. Why use heavy gauge wire? (especially with the electronic timer).

Other criticisms:

1. Why even put stamps on a delivered package?
2. Why target folks known for not opening their OWN mail? (i.e. Secret Service, employees, etc.)
3. Why send a fake bomb? - This is actually the most IMPORTANT question. The only answer that makes sense is to throw shade on the targets' opposing party.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If the person is mentally unstable then all logic need not apply.

Given the ATS take on the FBI as corrupt, and other negative values, are they now trusted again to solve this crime and be cleared of not having previous knowledge of or have encouraged the person who did it?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Oh they will solve it. What cover story they give us is up for debate.

Whole country thinks the FBI is corrupt not just ATS. Left and right both have a healthy distrust for the FBI unless they are told what they want to hear.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

Oh they will solve it. What cover story they give us is up for debate.

Whole country thinks the FBI is corrupt not just ATS. Left and right both have a healthy distrust for the FBI unless they are told what they want to hear.

Which means we should probably prepare to hear about a patsy soon and a few dead researchers down the road.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Actually, an even MORE important question, and likely a big clue, is...

Why send a fake bomb with any ACTIVE ingredients at all?

If you're going to send a fake bomb, make it fake...all the way. You don't send a "sorta" fake bomb. The message is the same either way, and clearly these devices were ALL about the message and none of them were intended to actually detonate. So, why not just send all inert ingredients? The risk of sending a 'sort-of-fake' bomb with active ingredients is 10,000x higher than sending something inert. So why do it? Why take the risk? It serves no value-added purpose.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon (or even an EOD expert) to look at these devices and conclude they were intended to "look" like a bomb, but not actually go off like a bomb. Whoever did this wanted people to "see" the actual devices. If they had detonated there wouldn't be anything to see.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That's a good point but ...

Maybe the explosive was to show that detection doesn't always work and therefore create more fear. "It was missed by detection and could have killed you".

Although it seems a stretch to think someone built it poorly just so it would not explode.

edit on 10/25/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's got to be a inside job and a media stunt , I mean whoever did this would get Life in prison even though no one was hurt right ? Why send fake bombs not meant to go off makes no sense .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

It's got to be a inside job and a media stunt , I mean whoever did this would get Life in prison even though no one was hurt right ? Why send fake bombs not meant to go off makes no sense .

Unless the person believes they won't get caught. Maybe someone who doesn't think it is serious. But I am not buying that.

Seems like a Barney Fife of bomb making using what was in the garage.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I don't believe the FEDS knew that a before pic was taken.

I saw your other reply. Noticed that the pipe is (almost?) exactly positioned like the pipe in the picture before.

If they did now knew there was a picture taken, they propably took one before examination and then placed the pipe exactly like that for another shot.

Why?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Holy snap well done! This post does a better job at investigation than the FBI. This is why i love ATS.

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Not to mention the idiots put their return address on the envelope. LOL

Yup... this was staged to make democrats look like victims again. Its really the only strategy they have. They do things to themselves and blame others.

I am glad i found this post and i hope this truth goes viral.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yup... this was staged to make democrats look like victims again. Its really the only strategy they have. They do things to themselves and blame others.

I am glad i found this post and i hope this truth goes viral.

Solved. Now we can shut down this bomb stuff and go back to caravans.

lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Guess what? The clock used doesn't even have a timer. The bombs are fake.

It's just a cheap dollar-store clock that couldn't possibly be used as a detonator. Over in the Q thread I commented on the nonsensical wire placement and wires that are way oversized for the low amount of current that clock could provide.

This was a bombing hoax, not an actual bombing attempt.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Labeling these devices as "bombs", is akin to labeling cake batter as a cake.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Guess what? This was a bombing hoax, not an actual bombing attempt.

But it's still terrorism, just like what Republican officials have been on the receiving end of, since Donald Trump was elected President.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join