It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the pipebombs?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: muzzleflash

I stopped reading at math is perfect. Math makes no philosophic sense. For instances numbers, there will always be twice as many even number than odd numbers. So even though there are suppose to be the same amount of even to odd number ratio, the math says that there will always be twice as many of one type over the other. It makes no sense mathematically.

***JUST TO POINT IT OUT***

Math and philosophy shouldn't be mixed, mainly due to the above reason.

There are both infinite numbers of odd and infinite numbers of even numbers.
Both are limitless.

What you maybe meant was that by arithmetic functions you can compute even numbers more frequently by either random or going down the chart.

Eg:
even + even = even
odd + odd = even
but odd + even = odd

That makes perfect sense.
It doesn't challenge any good philosophical reasoning either.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Infinite sets are a gas.
There are an infinite number of rational numbers and an infinite number of irrational numbers and there are more irrational numbers than rational numbers.

But for real fun, start playing with infinite series.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh crap. I thought it was "pipe bongs" that politicians were getting sent in the mail.

I think it's interesting that they only chose retired democrats to attack. Not the young, good looking females.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Here's a little tiny tidbit.

I been possessed as of late, by none other than

6x6+6 = 42
6x6x6 = 216 (distance of Earth from Sun is 216 x Sun Radius on Autumn Equinox)
6^2+6^2+6^2 = 108
108x2 = 216
and get this - sq root of 6^6 = 216
6^3 = 216

(6pi + sq rt 6) x 2 = 42.5

6^2 = 36
add up all numbers from 1 to 36 = 666
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23
+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = 666

(This was a sneak peek snippet from The Secret of 42 Part π, wait till ya see the context it fits within!)
edit on 10/25/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But for real fun, start playing with infinite series.

0.99999..... = 1

But how can it equal 1 if it never gets there??
Hahahahahhaha

Ok for real now, I need to focus!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I'm trying to think of a number between .99999.... and 1 but I cannot identify a single numerical point which separates them.

You've thrown a wrench in my operations.
Phage!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Here's a little tiny tidbit.

I been possessed as of late, by none other than

6x6+6 = 42
6x6x6 = 216 (distance of Earth from Sun is 216 x Sun Radius on Autumn Equinox)
6^2+6^2+6^2 = 108
108x2 = 216
and get this - sq root of 6^6 = 216
6^3 = 216

Those are the same basic arithmetic operations!
6x6x6 = 6^3 = Sqrt(6^6) = (6^6)^(1/2) = (6^2+6^2+6^2)*2 = 6^2*2*3 = 6^3
Is this all there is in this book?! If the rest of it has the same level of arithmetic, it sounds completely worthless to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Dont know about bombs , but know Democrats will go very low to make trump and conservatives look bad.

Democrats even wish and may even coordinate attacks on Americans to pin point it on trump.

The Democrats are far from what they were.

They have been taken over by antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, illegal aliens and muslims.
So if you want to confer with each group. before passing anything then the new democratic party is there for you

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Good observation, I think the white piece belongs to the clock. The way the side is angled trapezoid shaped hints towards it being a clock for panel mounting surposes.

The manufacturer probably safed some money on the black version of the clock because the backside can´t be seen when mounted. So they only ordered black versions for the front. You see this very often with such form factors.

Google "panel instrument snap in".

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Why would the ISIS send bombs to the Democrats? Thought they were friends.

Just kidding.

But if they're responsible than they should be sending packages to Trump since he's the one who shut their operation down?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Shared this in another thread, but may be understood better here. One has to look at both pics shared. One is before the FED and one is after simply for photo OP.

BEFORE 

AFTER 

This explains the confusion. It seems obvious that the FEDS removed part of the white PVC pipe and inserted some flat plastic. They were not able to get the mortars all the way back in and you can see the after pic, all of the goop was cleaned off of the ends.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian
Regarding the size of the bomb, pipe bombs can be quite small and still be dangerous. For example, George Metesky, the New York Bomber of the 1940s and 1950s, made some pipe bombs as small as 4 inches long and only 1/2 an inch in diameter.

Another member here posted that if the perp or perps were not caught soon it would be highly suspicious, or words to that effect. I don't see it that way; it took many years to catch Metesky, for example. True, that was decades ago and forensic science and technology in general has moved on in leaps and bounds since then, but we cannot always assume that a perp will be caught quickly -- if at all. Real life is not like an NCIS-style TV series.

It was also stated by someone here that the number of bombs means there must be more than one person involved. Well, there probably is more than one person, but we can't be definite about that in such cases when we have such scant info about how and where the bombs were "posted" (or made available to courier services).

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Having thoroughly enjoyed watching many forensic file shows, I imagine the FEDS are testing all of these components for erroneous info, DNA or other fibers that the perpetrator never considers will connect them. So often, it is something that leads from manufacturer to retail store to purchaser to perp.

That data may take weeks in normal criminal cases, I would imagine that these will get the highest priority though.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Oh, ok. I see what you and Phage are getting at now. Damn... No wonder you disagreed with me!

You see, I was referring to the inset pic of the ISIS flag that is shown in the "numbered" pic, the implication being "this inset pic is so you can all see that the "flag" image on the bomb is the ISIS flag". So when I said that the pic they used was an exact copy of the one found in the Wiki article, I was talking about that inset flag image.

Sorry about that. It was pretty late when I posted about that. Like, about 1.30 am for me. But even so I should have made things clearer.

And @Phage: I apologize for going off at you like I did. It was wrong of me and you took it with good grace. Thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
They will be pushing for all they're worth to get their forensic info asap. If even one of those bombs was viable, it could have maimed or injured innocent people.

These kinds of "bombers" are among the lowest forms of life, IMO.

I mentioned George Metesky eariler, and how it took years to catch him. But even his case led to advancements in criminal detection: it was the first case (in the USA, at least) where police consulted with a psychiatrist to build a profile of the perp. And when Metesky was finally caught, much of what the profiler stated turned out to be on the money.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

True, though admittedly our forensic science has evolved immensely in the last decade. I would be surprised if it takes years to catch this perpetrator. Weeks, perhaps months, but not years. There were too many bombs made and distributed at the same time. Human error would have naturally occurred at some point.

Of course, I am only assuming and predicting, but my guess is that he or they will be identified quickly...perhaps even before the election this November 6th.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Isnt it funny how quickly we've moved from Ford Vs Kavanaugh, to Mueller wrapping it up, to Caravans and now to Pipe Bombs... what next..... ?

Clinton,Obama,Schultz,Holden,CNN, De Niro
.. who's next?.. Booker? Avenatti?

They obviously aren't real 'bombs'... if none have gone off...

CNN's photos (were they all Acosta?) are odd... who slides a bomb all the way out then takes photos of it?
Postage stamps, the misspelt name, a from and a to on the front cover... Its something CNN could have made in their printer rooms with their typical office stationary!

Whats with the wires? the bombs careful wrapped in duct tape but hey.. lets leave 2 wires fully exposed!!!!

Why did they retract the story that the Clinton's had a pipe bomb in their mailbox and change it to the bomb was picked up at the sorting center...

De Niro is a odd choice.. Yeah he's said some stupid stuff but he's a senile old man, he's probably got a past sexual assault claim coming at him one of these days.. and .. he's a good actor! ...

my conclusion its total bullsh1t. Just like the last 2years from the vindictive democratic leadership and its biggest donors!
A non-stop roller coaster of carefully manufactured ''drama-events'' this past 24 months. The same Democrats, Media Personalities, Hollywood Celebs and big $ donors...

If they really have gone so far as to build mock bombs, disperse them, then report on them and create public fear resulting in a major FBI and DOJ investigation, then they'll get caught!

and that will be our next constitutional crisis... evil trump demanding trial for multiple democratic donors - a clear travesty of justice and facist move! /s
edit on 25/10/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Actually, since CNN shared a before and after pic, I am guessing the Feds did not want the actual pic of the bomb to go out to the public. That is why they allowed the after pic. It would make it easier to tell if a copy cat bomber started up. I imagine the FED is not happy that an actual before pic was shared as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Actually, since CNN shared a before and after pic, I am guessing the Feds did not want the actual pic of the bomb to go out to the public. That is why they allowed the after pic. It would make it easier to tell if a copy cat bomber started up. I imagine the FED is not happy that an actual before pic was shared as well.
i dont follow.. the feds wouldnt have let a second photo out if indeed they knew of the first..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

That was my point. I don't believe the FEDS knew that a before pic was taken. They assumed everyone evacuated. They then provided CNN a photo OP afterwards. One can see in the pics I provided earlier together, they do not look the same. The FEDS even cut out the picture from the pipe so that no one would see that in the photo provided.
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join