It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the pipebombs?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

which end would get the charge to start the initial charge?

What charge? The resistance element burns when current passes through it, igniting the boom boom stuff. Never did model rockets?

It's entirely feasible the bomb is a dummy. But not for the reason you came up with.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Something's not quite right with Guv Cuomo lying about receiving a bomb today too.

He wasn't even there. He got a call from his office about a package. This was after the news about the actual packages. It was a false alarm, not a lie.

Thanks for the updated info.

A “device” has been sent to Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Manhattan office, he announced Wednesday — but later revealed it was just a thumb drive containing information about the Proud Boys.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Good to see you've been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You'll never see footage.
They won't want to show a video of themselves setting up the scene for the photo of the fake bomb.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What charge? The resistance element burns when current passes through it, igniting the boom boom stuff. Never did model rockets?

It's entirely feasible the bomb is a dummy. But not for the reason you came up with.

Meant current, so I guess if the two wires were attached to a filament inside, none actually went off, so yes there is suspect to if they could.

edit on 25-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Meant current, so I guess if the two wires were attached to a filament inside, none actually went off, so yes there is suspect to if they could.

That sentence is very difficult to parse. Verging on word salad.
Can you rephrase?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That sentence is very difficult to parse. Verging on word salad.
Can you rephrase?

I'm multitasking in a game...

I meant to say current, so I guess if the two wires were attached to a filament running through the pipe that would work, but the wire gauge seems rather large though for the battery. The fact that none actually went off makes me suspect to whether they are actually capable of actually working.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

but the wire gauge seems rather large though for the battery.

Not really relevant.

The fact that none actually went off makes me suspect to whether they are actually capable of actually working.
Hopefully not. Hopefully there aren't others.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Hopefully not. Hopefully there aren't others.

8 so far and none went off so who knows...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Right. Who knows when or how they were supposed to go off. If they were intended to do so at all.

Hopefully. That guy in Texas was better at it. I guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Good to see you've been paying attention.

Thanks. You two!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You'll never see footage.
They won't want to show a video of themselves setting up the scene for the photo of the fake bomb.

After seeing how responsive the FBI was during the Kavanaugh confirmation process, there's hope that Trump's FBI will reveal USEFUL information.

From what I hear, when Steven Paddock shot all those innocent people in Las Vegas, the FBI was still full of deep-state people near the top.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Alright here's my hypothesis:

There isn't even a fake bomber. It's a double fake.

It's entertainment, not reality.
Our government will be pretty much the same no matter who wins the elections.
In fact, the elections are generally irrelevant.

It's like War of the Worlds meets P.T. Barnum.

"An English magazine in 1898 noted, "All American journalism is not 'yellow', though all strictly 'up-to-date' yellow journalism is American!""

Pop Culture 101

Trump's character is Williams Jennings Bryan 2.0
Hillary is the Wicked Witch of the West
And we plebians are just having a great time with our imaginations and emotions.

The only Truth you're gonna find in this life is between you and that great Universe, 1 on 1.
Math is certain, it's beautiful and perfect.
Everything else gets cloudy, there can be falsity right in our face and we can't truly verify it ourselves.
Even the most basic science experiments can get lost in the ocean of our cognitive thoughts.
But Math, there's only 1 answer. It is or it isn't.

When words jump into the equation, definitions are no longer set in stone and absolutely precise, and well, in the end words can be used in endless ways that lead us to countless dead ends.

So enjoy the show, play along if you want, it's all bread and circuses.
Let em all eat cake, they can afford it. Cake is the cheapest meal there is these days, people will just give it away if you're hungry and ask.

We are just Amusing Ourselves to Death here in this Brave New World.

Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses.

Satire X, Juvenal
edit on 10/25/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

A “device” has been sent to Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Manhattan office, he announced Wednesday — but later revealed it was just a thumb drive containing information about the Proud Boys.

Well maybe it was explosive information about the Proud Boys.

Sorry, bad joke. Inserting levity.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The finest of traditions.
Theater of the Absurd.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Ok now I really need to finish this thread and post it.

I'm working on something important to raise the bar in human thought development.

To really pull this off is like a ninja battle with my own shadow, so I need to stop posting in any thread except the one I really need to finish tonight because I'm moving tomorrow.

The Secret of 42 Part π is no joke, I have to outdo part 1.
That means I have to devise content that makes part 1 look like child's play.
And I have to make it as simple as possible so the biggest # of people will actually stop for a moment and think way outside of their boxes into the realm of shockingly unknown things right under their noses.

It has to have the Pyramid in it, uncanny mysticism, a bunch of science facts and quantum physics, a ton of other strange oddities, throw in some Freemasonry with a pinch of the impossible yet somehow true.

I'm almost finished but need to work tonight and complete the last few parts, I got all the notes I need and mostly organized.

I'm goin all in on this and I need to breakthrough.
I hope I can be happy with the end product but I do great in a big rush against a deadline, so I have faith.
This one's the one. Gotta shatter the glass with a guitar!
Just yall wait...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Waiting.

For whom? You ask?

For Godot, of course.

Freshman year was awesome.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I stopped reading at math is perfect. Math makes no philosophic sense. For instances numbers, there will always be twice as many even number than odd numbers. So even though there are suppose to be the same amount of even to odd number ratio, the math says that there will always be twice as many of one type over the other. It makes no sense mathematically.

***JUST TO POINT IT OUT***

Math and philosophy shouldn't be mixed, mainly due to the above reason.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just when you think everything is safe....BLAMMO!! double post

edit on 25-10-2018 by Guyfriday because: realy computer

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Hahahaha

Well you're about to get "Lucky", though you won't have to slave too long for it.
I figured out who Godot is and I'm about to unmask em.
He is an "It" and "It" has been here all along right in front of our faces...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join