It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Total Mind Control For All ~ Operation Crimson Mist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Found this video today and thought i'd share. It talks about Psychotronic weapons, and how they were used in Rawanda and Iraq, and other places as well. By matching the frequency to that of a certain brainwave, these weapons can induce fear, rage, happiness, lethargy and other moods. It talks about how 1 million people were killed by this over the course of 100 days, by hitting the demonstrators with it, then making them literally cut each other to pieces.

It also claims that the anger and conditions have to be there first, and this thing then amplifies it. It is pretty crazy sounding, but these waves were discovered in the 50's, with it being perfected in 1991. An aircraft would just bracket the crowd size vs altitude and at any height to hit them. It also talks about memory erasing and other such things. And also skin vaporising directed energy weapons. The reason this ties into 5G is because it is capable of using the exact same frequencies. Imagine, since 5G towers must be set up almost every other house or so because of it's lower range, how they can put everyone on lock down, if true. Check it out.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, I do know about the LRAD or Long Range Acoustical Device which can be used to disperse a crowd using ultra sonic sound waves. The thing is that everyone would be subjected to the same control, what would protect the people broadcasting these weapons from going under the same spell ? And since these waves can be produced easily enough, what's to stop the rest of us from turning around and doing the same thing right back to the bad guys. They do use sonic sound waves to break up kidney stones, why not use them to bring down a building ? If a teen age boy can build a nuke reactor in his garage, why couldn't somebody do this in their garage one weekend ?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
No no no and no.

Complete and utter trash. I run an ISP that uses LTE (RF) and such to provide internet. Your mind is not an antenna you do not pick up signals like that.

All 5G is, is a standard, a standard by which the next generation of wireless will be defined. LTE is nothing but a standard of communication in use today defined by certain technologies in play to deliver high speed wireless data to you. The frequencies that will be used to beef up speed will be the backhauls, these are the microwave lengths, but guess what, they are the size of a laser beam, you will never come into contact with them or be close to them, they need dead on line of site accuracy or poof, connection was 1 gigabit a second ago now its nothing. That's why aiming drums or parabolic dishes from one to the other was such a PITA as a tower climber.

I can't take this nonsense anymore! Deny ignorance! 5G Will better our lives entirely and for the world as a whole. Stop impeding peoples right to information and freely by scaring them!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

So you're saying you're part of the mind control cabal threatening to control us all.

Damn you and your evil plans!

Damn you sir!

I say DAMN YOU!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the guys channel includes flat earth, honduras migration is a hoax, and its the law to kill your pets with vaccines. i think its safe to say hes a moron

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Oh really? You should know, running an ISP and all, that the body is an excellent antenna. An antenna changes electromagnetic waves into electricity. The brain operates with electricity. When we are in different emotional states or concentration states a change in frequency can be measured in the brain. Binaural beats show solid evidence that by presenting two tones, one to each ear, the brain can be made to resonate with a target frequency. If audio can do that imagine what extremely high power EM is capable of.

Either way, it might serve better to not be do cock sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
the guys channel includes flat earth, honduras migration is a hoax, and its the law to kill your pets with vaccines. i think its safe to say hes a moron

Not everyone gets everything right, and this is hardly the first youtube channel talking about this. Just type in 5G mind control and you'll see thousands of videos. I never said any or all of this was true but there seems to be possibly something to it, whatever that may be.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I never said any or all of this was true but there seems to be possibly something to it, whatever that may be.
Yeah. Youtube hits.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Just watched your video and it made me put my head in my hand's feeling so ashamed that ANY human being would do this to another for these reason's.

Mass culling of the human population is actually NOT in any way at all essential but it is being slowly introduced and brainwashed into the human population as an idea under the claim that there is not enough water, not enough food and not enough land when in fact there is far more than enough water, far more than enough food and food production potential and far more than enough land to feed a population at least five time's the current global population.

The real reason they want to destroy people is the same reason the elite of the time kept the first world war going long after it should have ended, the same reason the elite feared the mass of the population after the French revolution.

They fear losing there own power, they have always murdered people, always enslaved them and always regarded themselves as a breed apart.

Take all the land in Eurasia and Mongolia currently not (or extremely scarcely) populated or cultivated, vast field's of waving grass filled step land's that with poly-tunnels (or a biodegradable alternative to the old polythene) could have there climate regulated, there soil fertilized and vast yields of crop's produced.
The same for part's of Canada as well, even the vast pampas of Argentina.

Water - control it to control the people even in areas were precipitation is extremely prevalent and reliable such as the UK were a party of our MP's has called for compulsory water meters - while the water over here was sold off to private investor's by a Previous Tory Government, the real reason they want compulsory water meters has nothing to do with leak's or water loss or even water rationing but to make money off of it for the private organization whom they are (Actually illegally under UK rules) acting as corporate spokespeople and lobbyists for and of course it is a step toward population control, of course having vast reservoir's feeding our population there water supply has already been used to poison much of the western world reducing male fertility and making the population docile with various water soluble compound's and chemical's having been introduced most often with the general public completely unaware that his had happened and often with Chlorine introduced to mask the taste or smell of the other compound's under the blanket cover of water purification.

I very much believe that if we knew what was really going on in our leaders and more importantly (Since they are most often nothing but mindless and witless puppets of the real powers) the mind's and intentions of those that pull there string's then the general public would likely already have lynched the lot of them a long time ago.

edit on 22-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

And let's not forget Floating farm's, the ocean is vast, we could and do need to clean it up but it is also one of the finest natural resources we have, not only for fish and wave and wind power but also for it's huge expanse of open space which we are sorely under using to our shame as a supposedly developed and evolved species of sentient being's.
Instead now mining consortium's are planning to strip mine and pollute the ocean's by strip mining the ocean bottom's of the world in what has to be called NON eco friendly engineering method's of mining and all this at a time when the ocean's are appalling ill due to our pollution, run off of vile chemical pesticides and other substances as well as our lazy disposal of sewerage in many part of the world (the Sewerage is not the problem but what else we flush down our toilets most certainly is.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Oh really? You should know, running an ISP and all, that the body is an excellent antenna. An antenna changes electromagnetic waves into electricity. The brain operates with electricity. When we are in different emotional states or concentration states a change in frequency can be measured in the brain. Binaural beats show solid evidence that by presenting two tones, one to each ear, the brain can be made to resonate with a target frequency. If audio can do that imagine what extremely high power EM is capable of.

First - Binureal Beats, the cross hashing of 2 beats of different tones to get a binureal tone of X...has NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to do, with RF. Measuring acoustic waves and amplitude is NOT the same as measuring RF wave and amplitude, it is only the same concept at play, not the same thing. If i put a 2.4 Ghz router on my left ear and a 5 Ghz router on my right, i would not magically get X frequency traversing through my brain, this is utter nonsense. The only thing I would get is a cramp from holding 2 routers next to my face for hours and looking like a moron.

You are legally NOT allowed to broadcast beyond FCC rules and regulations which is why you see so many towers, they have to make up for the lack of coverage by adding more coverage where they could not get it before due to restrictions or otherwise. Your router output does not even have the same power output as your 2.4 ghz microwave in the kitchen, but it must be, MUST BE, that the reason people buy so many TV dinners is because they are secretly beaming messages into peoples head to go buy them, right? Gotta use those microwaves dontcha know.

Please, don't say things out loud just to sound smart. It's better to remain silent and let everyone think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
No no no and no.

Complete and utter trash. I run an ISP that uses LTE (RF) and such to provide internet. Your mind is not an antenna you do not pick up signals like that.

All 5G is, is a standard, a standard by which the next generation of wireless will be defined. LTE is nothing but a standard of communication in use today defined by certain technologies in play to deliver high speed wireless data to you. The frequencies that will be used to beef up speed will be the backhauls, these are the microwave lengths, but guess what, they are the size of a laser beam, you will never come into contact with them or be close to them, they need dead on line of site accuracy or poof, connection was 1 gigabit a second ago now its nothing. That's why aiming drums or parabolic dishes from one to the other was such a PITA as a tower climber.

I can't take this nonsense anymore! Deny ignorance! 5G Will better our lives entirely and for the world as a whole. Stop impeding peoples right to information and freely by scaring them!

Well: thanks for at least admitting your personal conflict of interest.
You do realize that your opinions are tainted by that, no?
All of the trade magazines, emails and such that you receive, are tainted, no?
You do realize that you have offered us opinion, and not truth, no?

How will 5G affect wildlife? Birds? Stupid squirrels? Insects? Electrical linemen?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

About as much as HAARP. Probly.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Please tell me where you went to med school? A The brain does not run on electricity. It runs on biochemical changes. Not the same thing as hooking up a toaster (or a computer for that matter). Our brain is not a digital piece of equipment. It is MUCH more complex than that....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

About as much as HAARP. Probly.

Seems to be a lot of wild talk about HAARP going around over the years. Any recommendation for some objective and trust-able info about HAARP, and 5G?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Plenty. Here's a start.

www.gi.alaska.edu...

But you'll have to have at least some rudimentary understanding of electromagnetic radiation to get much out of it.

edit on 10/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The brain and nervous system CAN and have indeed - the CIA were behind some research and capitalized upon other's work as well and so too were the KGB and probably also one of our MI departments over here in the UK as well as many other's I would guess - be influenced, paralyzed and even to a limited degree controlled by induction, remember what you call biochemistry is also linked to the human nervous system electrical fields and in fact is better termed a bio electro chemical nervous system.

Now using ranged electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies has been shown to be able to control mood's in people and for example some despot may want to influence the election outcome of another nation - or there own by using all those lovely radio masts we have set up in our high density areas to do so during for example a political party's broadcast making them feel for example happy and even potentially euphoric or downbeat and even depressed by so manipulating the natural energy fields of the body and inductively interfering with them.

There was even a great episode about targeted individuals with Jesse Ventura on this very site in which he investigated and found plenty of corroboration to back it up were those individuals were literally having there lives wrecked.

Remember also how direct electrical stimulation of the brain has been shown to have direct influence on everything from memory's to behavior as far back a the first vivisection experiment's using electrical stimuli on both animal's AND human being's.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There was even a great episode about targeted individuals with Jesse Ventura
A great authority. Indeed.

Remember also how direct electrical stimulation of the brain has been shown to have direct influence on everything from memory's to behavior as far back a the first vivisection experiment's using electrical stimuli on both animal's AND human being's.

Yeah. Electroshock does wonders, I hear.

But electromagnetic radiation is not electricity.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Plenty. Here's a start.

www.gi.alaska.edu...

But you'll have to have at least some rudimentary understanding of electromagnetic radiation to get much out of it.

Thanks for the link. Perhaps not as objective as might be wished-for, but hard to find objective info anywhere.

Back to 5G: it seems the big telcos are pouring billions into it, and would it not be logical to assume that information campaigns would be a part of that?
So how can we get some solid info, that is free from obvious commercial interests?
Should folks not be honestly informed?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I probably have more experience working with the brain and signal technology in my little pinky than you've spent in your entire life reading theories about it. And while you can certainly affect moods and biological reactions through electromagnetics, it is another thing altogether to say the brain runs on electricity and works like a computer. It does not. That is patently false misinformation.

Every brain is mapped differently and may respond differently on a cellular level. While you can induce change on a general level (such as burning someone will cause pain), you can't consistently take over someone's mental capacity and free will.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Perhaps not as objective as might be wished-for
What are you talking about? It is a list of research done at and about the site.

Should folks not be honestly informed?
Honestly informed. About what? The dangers of low powered microwaves? Or mind control? There is nothing special about 5G. It is a electronic communications protocol which uses low powered microwaves.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join