It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Total Mind Control For All ~ Operation Crimson Mist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Now of course you are aware of the power of magnetic fields to induce emf, and how this induction can indeed be created using radio wave and also affect organic natural organism and there nervous systems.
If not perhaps you need to do some more research into the subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Now of course you are aware of the power of magnetic fields to induce emf
Do you know what the acronym EMF stands for? Or are you just being purposefully redundant?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

I probably have more experience working with the brain and signal technology in my little pinky than you've spent in your entire life reading theories about it. And while you can certainly affect moods and biological reactions through electromagnetics, it is another thing altogether to say the brain runs on electricity and works like a computer. It does not. That is patently false misinformation.

Every brain is mapped differently and may respond differently on a cellular level. While you can induce change on a general level (such as burning someone will cause pain), you can't consistently take over someone's mental capacity and free will.

Quite a claim, sorry to put you on the defensive.

Studied for my BEng back in 93 in Electronic's, I was already a qualified OND level broad science based technician (mainly cellular biology, chemistry etc so you know dealing with biological samples classification and pathogens analysis that kind of thing been a long time since I last touched petri dish though or even did something as simple as making up some agar solution) and had a separate more in depth OND in electronic engineering BUT in your defense now I did suffer brain injury's back in 93 which forced me to drop from my degree course so never finished it since I lost the ability to concentrate for anything more than a few seconds at the time and then ended up working for a Japanese company doing something entirely different - and very well below my admittedly damaged ability's - for over a decade following that but I do know rather a lot more about the subject than you seem to wish to accredit me, did I kick a raw nerve or so something there.

Still I did not stoop to insulting you merely argued a point, very crude of you if you don't mind my saying.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My observation of you Phage is the following, you usually don't care if you are wrong and even if you are will still try to win the argument, you very seldom back down and then even more seldom accept if you were ever wrong.
In my personal estimation a man that can accept when he is wrong is more the man than the man that can not, we are all only on this earth for a limited time sir so I suggest you get your priority's straight.

Still I shall not stoop to insulting or attempting to make light of you, when you wish you can be both constructive, very enlightened and very intelligent but you have so far not shown that in your argument on this subject.

edit on 22-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nothin

Perhaps not as objective as might be wished-for
What are you talking about? It is a list of research done at and about the site.

Should folks not be honestly informed?
Honestly informed. About what? The dangers of low powered microwaves? Or mind control? There is nothing special about 5G. It is a electronic communications protocol which uses low powered microwaves.

Well: it's not objective at all. Are you saying it is? Is it not potentially self-interested spin from UAF?

...But electromagnetic radiation is not electricity.

Can EM radiation not induce electrical current ?
Do we know what the (objective) tolerances might be, for living beings?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Any technology which presumes to become a part of our environment making it inescapable I think it's only fair that extensive studies be done by various sources to allow the public to become well informed before it's mass application.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
double post

edit on 22-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Any technology which presumes to become a part of our environment making it inescapable I think it's only fair that extensive studies be done by various sources to allow the public to become well informed before it's mass application.

Study away.

The part that is dumbfounding is the ignorance being cheered about the subject, and the subsequent mass delusion people would rather buy into than actually do some research. That is very troubling.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: SR1TX

Oh really? You should know, running an ISP and all, that the body is an excellent antenna. An antenna changes electromagnetic waves into electricity. The brain operates with electricity. When we are in different emotional states or concentration states a change in frequency can be measured in the brain. Binaural beats show solid evidence that by presenting two tones, one to each ear, the brain can be made to resonate with a target frequency. If audio can do that imagine what extremely high power EM is capable of.

Either way, it might serve better to not be do cock sure.

Please tell me where you went to med school? A The brain does not run on electricity. It runs on biochemical changes. Not the same thing as hooking up a toaster (or a computer for that matter). Our brain is not a digital piece of equipment. It is MUCH more complex than that....

My Doctors and Psychiatrist will not tell me how this chap could walk and talk if their science was correct

www.newscientist.com...

I am more concerned about the 66.600 mph we are travelling at

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now of course you are aware of the power of magnetic fields to induce emf
Do you know what the acronym EMF stands for? Or are you just being purposefully redundant?

That was a interesting case in 20 oat cake and quickly forgotten

Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I think it was five gallons they poured in on him

edit on 22/10/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I can’t speak to the mind control aspects but the speeds offered by 5 g are definitely a necessity to bring the global surveillance state to the next level. With a network card in everything (IoT) and it all feeding to centralized locations for data analysis you need huge pipes with fast transmission speeds. I do wonder with all that speed what sort of electromagnetic radiation it puts off so close the ground. That’s a more pressing danger imo a reply to: CosmicAwakening

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Microwaves are strictly line of sight.
Making "global"....difficult.

For global you'd want something else.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

My observation of you Phage is the following,

Maybe you should start a thread. Because this one isn't about me.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Can EM radiation not induce electrical current ?
Yeah. But without some circuitry, not so much. A basic component being some sort of rectifier. Otherwise, not so much. It just sort of wiggles the electrons. In the case of microwaves, they wiggle really fast. And, without an amplifier, not very much, and certainly no signal.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

i searched around a bit. all i could find reporting on it were the internet nutjobs that will post anything that might get them some views perhaps it is real and the only people that know about it are the people that believe jesus is on his way back to kill us all, annunaki are on the way back from nibiru, china is launching an artificial moon in space, stargate is a real thing, nasa is simulating the sun, they live was based on truth, and demons visit your bedroom a night. i try not to make a habit of believing people that work so hard at destroying their credibility. im gonna choose not to believe for now. if you figure out how to use it, you should use it to convince everyone it is true, then ill believe it. respect to you for sharing your opinion but its not for me

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I can't take this nonsense anymore! Deny ignorance! 5G Will better our lives entirely and for the world as a whole.

THIS!

its hilarious being in the industry and see this B/S all the time... like sorry, no that not how this (or the world) works.

its very clearly a case of: i don't understand it so it must be evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

by 5 g are definitely a necessity to bring the global surveillance state to the next level
a reply to: wyrmboy12

that's the real conspiracy here

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You didn't put me on the defensive? I have been around ATS for a long time and have posted many times about this subject. Not that I expect you to know that or reference any of those posts... However, it gets irritating when the same misinformation or beliefs get constantly brought up to "defend" a pseudo-scientific belief that simply is not sound. This is not anything against you personally.

Without being able to publicly identify myself (an abhorrent idea because of the problems it would create), I can only back up my knowledge and experience with the arguments I make on here which is no way to put an end to a debate. Thus part of my frustration. I can tell you that I have an educational background in multiple degree programs including electrical and computer engineering and physics. However, I have played an intimate part with several universities and other international "research groups" which have focused on subjects such as brain-computer interfacing, brain mapping, extensive research on memory, and even subjects of a 'paranormal' or 'fringe science' nature. These programs are not my day-to-day life (I work in banking, security, and with government), but projects I have sponsored and followed closely. I have enough education to qualify for a medical degree and even a specialization in neurology, but have chosen not to certify it for other, personal reasons. There's simply no need.

Let me be clear that I am not saying that you can't influence or affect the brain with electromagnetics. This happens all the time even in our daily life. You don't have to stretch your brain to come up weapons borne from electromagnetic technology. But what I *am* saying is that you cannot create a Manchurian Candidate who has no knowledge or recollection of his actions through any current or known science. It is one thing to disperse a crowd. It is another to create a mindless killer who didn't already have that predisposition.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Meh. Some people read too many stories, and read too much into other stories.

edit on 23/10/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah shills everywhere. 5g is dodgee

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join