It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Building Plasma Gun Capable of Vaporizing Human Flesh called non lethal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sure there are sparky...

In other words, no there's not and just the sheer ludicrousness of your expectations prove definitively and conclusively that you're in no way qualified on any level to make such a pronouncement.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Well , with that Attitude , you're in no way qualified on any level to consider yourself a Human Being . My Condolences

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
They are gonna stop before it burns more of the body? Gonna be trained in percentage of skin that is being burned that is not lethal per person who is being targeted? Right, not gonna work like that as that of course would vary. Non lethal really sounds like the wrong term. It should be at least potentially lethal.

This is a good point.
They will not release the trigger until the threat is terminated.
Id imagine one would be a crispy critter.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Aww kiss kiss... ILY 2 cupcake.

Unfortunately, i live in the real world where killing and dying is has been and will be part of the human experience from our very beginnings and will continue to be until we and the physical universe we live in have been so fundamentally altered that we will no longer in any rightful or logically sound way be able to lay claim to the title human anymore...

I'm sorry that offends you, but you really need to hike up your big girl panties and get over it.

Or in the immortal words of the bloodhound gang: "life is short and hard like a body building elf"

Your fundamental lack of understanding has no bearing on my humanity.

This is me saying it very nicely even though your unspeakable arrogance and insolence is only eclipsed by your ignorance.

Play your guilt trip holier than thou pie in the sky bulls*** script on someone else somewhere else because i sure as hell am not gonna let you get away with it here.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This does sound pretty cool and non-lethal. Having fallen asleep on a lounger in the sun, I can see where a sunburn would really suck...especially the next day. Ugh...clothing can barely be worn.

Hmmm...thinking I should invest in aloe especially if the police start using these.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A jet taking off at 25 meters produces 150 db which cause eardrum rupture.
What does 165 db do, make your skull explode in a thousand pieces?
All these scientists working on new methods of inflicting pain and death.
Imagine if they were all working to ideas to help humanity.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
A jet taking off at 25 meters produces 150 db which cause eardrum rupture.
What does 165 db do, make your skull explode in a thousand pieces?
All these scientists working on new methods of inflicting pain and death.
Imagine if they were all working to ideas to help humanity.

In theory 150db could rupture ear drums but the frequency matters I’ve been in competition audio cars that are 151dbs and once in a 162db (that time with with ear protection) it was painful but I can assure you no noticeable imploding of my skull.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Dude , you have a Serious Comprehension Problem . I suspect a Lack of Schooling in your Younger Years was the Cause . I come from a Military Family , and Believe me , you Really Do Not have a Clue...........

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

So called nonlethal weapons aren't even known as that in military circles any more, they're called less lethal and have been for quite awhile because there's no such thing as a nonlethal weapon. If it's a weapon it can and will kill under the right circumstances.

Expecting any different is expecting the impossible essentially.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

My thoughts exactly....
Lol

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Oh yes!

By all means ... let the Police have them.

What could go wrong?

Why not give them to We The People via the 2nd.

Wait until the gangs get them! Drive by Plasma attacks.

P

Maybe if police had plasma guns the jackass protesters would have obeyed the law and moved when given literally a dozen warnings and chances.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Then I strongly suggest you not attack the US military.

------------------

For those worried about police using them, I understand the power requirements make this thing not exactly easily portable. This is like a cannon, not a shotgun; you have to set it up in a fixed location or mount it on a large vehicle. It might be useful for dealing with riots, but nothing less than that.

-----------------

If it's what I am thinking of, it is actually non-lethal, just excruciatingly painful at full power. The plasma is pulsed, so it's not going to burn more than the outer layer of skin (unless the burned folks are silly enough to advance again and get hit with a second round).

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Considering the advancing invasion force, a few of these mounted on the new southern border wall might be a good idea too...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
When can we get these devices in civilian hands for .... Hunting! I would certainly love me one of these when those windshield replacement insurance scammers show up.

And like, hunting and stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: roguetechie

No... Just no.

Sorry , but there are Always Alternatives to Lethal Force in Combat .

Surrenderring for one.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: 727Sky
When can we get these devices in civilian hands for .... Hunting! I would certainly love me one of these when those windshield replacement insurance scammers show up.

And like, hunting and stuff.

Or sentencing shoplifters to death amirite?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR
Hell yeah, now your coming around
!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
I agree, I would like to pre-order twelve. I'll turn it Into my latest scam and swindle young adults looking to buy into a pest control business. Capitalism reigns supreme!

Just flashbang the roaches away !!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join