It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 dead, 1 hurt in shooting at Texas toddler’s birthday party

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
what nationality of the gunmen?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: TinySickTears

The people don't want to listen to solutions or find solutions I should say, as you already know as soon as you mention anything about guns people's minds just shut down and go into defense mode, they are so conditioned to defend their stance it's like a default setting.

It's bizarre, as you clearly state in your op you don't want to take guns away yet look how many posters accuse you of doing just that.

Uhh no that would be you.

We offer solutions. But they don't align with your solutions, so you plug your ears and claim we don't want to listen to solutions.

Um it's the same with politics, you just stick your in your ears and sing lalala, you're not interested in dialect let alone solutions.

Again no. We offer different solutions, but you find them abhorrent to your sensibilities.

Also, its dialog. Dialect is a particular form of a language that is peculiar to a specific region or social group.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Why yes, yes they are. ...and until such time as they aren't, shouldn't one be allowed to own them??

Or doesn't that work for you. You know, that whole innocent 'til proven guilty thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The people don't want to listen to solutions or find solutions I should say, as you already know as soon as you mention anything about guns people's minds just shut down and go into defense mode, they are so conditioned to defend their stance it's like a default setting.

It's bizarre, as you clearly state in your op you don't want to take guns away yet look how many posters accuse you of doing just that.

We offer solutions. But they don't align with your solutions, so you plug your ears and claim we don't want to listen to solutions.

Um it's the same with politics, you just stick your in your ears and sing lalala, you're not interested in dialect let alone solutions.

Again no. We offer different solutions, but you find them abhorrent to your sensibilities.

Also, its dialog. Dialect is a particular form of a language that is peculiar to a specific region or social group.

Ah I see, so fake news, winning and maga are what you consider to be constructive arguments....

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ah I see, so fake news, winning and maga are what you consider to be constructive arguments....

If that's all you choose to hear, then that's on you.

A party that parades #Resist clearly doesn't wish to have a conversation at all, especially with that attitude of "you're either with us or you're a Nazi". Not really sure that's a defensible position for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

A party that parades #Resist clearly doesn't wish to have a conversation at all, especially with that attitude of "you're either with us or you're a Nazi". Not really sure that's a defensible position for you.

That's a moot point as it is not my position.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Every post from you I read further points to you leaning towards those with that position. If this is not the case, then why do you spout their talking points?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Every post from you I read further points to you leaning towards those with that position. If this is not the case, then why do you spout their talking points?

I haven't taken sides, I try and point out the absurdity when I can, can you show me examples of what you consider my talking points are?

As far as repeating their talking points you must assume I watch CNN or other American lefty sites which I don't, unless of course all Australian news is American left leaning...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I haven't taken sides, I try and point out the absurdity when I can, can you show me examples of what you consider my talking points are?
Sure. That we have no solutions and just want to MAGA and "cry" about fake news and brag about winning. For instance. Or that we don't want to have a conversation. Just scroll up and consider your responses in this light.

Fundamental American progressive tactics and talking points.

As far as repeating their talking points you must assume I watch CNN or other American lefty sites which I don't, unless of course all Australian news is American left leaning...

I don't assume anything, but you are on ATS which is an American based site. So its plausible that you may watch CNN, BBC, etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Maybe you don't read as much as I do on this site, the reason I replied with the maga thing is because that's where most discussions end up, I thought we had may as well skip the meal and get straight to the point.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well no, I don't make ATS a priority in my life as you seem to.

But it looks like you're the instigator in most cases, memeing your point across. Through a narrow prism, you judge us for not thinking and feeling like you, and then have the audacity to claim we don't want a discussion? How can we have a discussion with anyone that's already closed off, and refuses other solutions as just wrong or not a solution at all?

You seem very cynical, which is unfortunate.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Perhaps i am guilty of lumping you in with the other people that aren't willing to have a discussion, certainly yes I am cynical and in some cases I have given up trying.

So now that we have hopefully cleared that up what exactly are we trying to discuss here?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join