It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Welcome Back!
LOL

You bet ya.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Bahahaha!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Great job gents !!

Again !

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Tom and Gordi
Boys thank you again for another masterpiece. You are great.
I couldn't figure out who sang what.
edit on 29-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank you.
It's true the lead guitar player did not want his name mentioned or in the credits.
But I think I can say without getting into trouble, or without naming names, lol
that the lead guitar was played by my son.

ETA Thank you to everyone for the nice compliments on The Shed Lurker Song.

edit on 29-10-2018 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi everybody!

Wow, that video/song was amazing! I watched it 3 times, lol.
Thank you Gordi and Tom...I love the Shed Lurker Blues.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank your Son for his contribution! Well done!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello Jacy, Wis, Timely and whoever is around! Been busy around the house, now relaxing.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night! How are you doing today?
Tom's son was great on the guitar...they are all so talented.

I hope the lurkers appreciated it.
I picture them outside in the bushes holding their Bic lighters up in the air, lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

LOL! I know right?

I'm ok. Getting a little anxious over upcoming appointments, but I have a fair I'm going to Saturday, so that's always a good thing. I'll be out of the house, with one of my best friends, meeting folks and stuff.

How are you tonight?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You're going to a fall fair? Oh how nice. Please eat some yummy fair food for me while you're there.

I'm ok hun, thank you.
I've been getting really good at procrastinating lately so I'm sitting here with a pen and paper, to make a list of things I need to do...but I'm surfing around the site here instead of writing (so basically still procrastinating).

Bah! Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I finally sorted through some items in a closet, but have a lot more to go through so...another day for that. We must be QOPs...Queens of procrastination. Gawd, I hope that isn't actually a word somewhere and mean something nasty. LOL

It's a metaphysical fair. I like to find herbal products and crystals. Hoping to find more stained glass Angel ornaments for gifts to put away. Hope that same lady sets up this year. If they have food, it will be good stuff like fudge and cookies. I know, not a food group really, but...I'm weak.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That fair sounds like something I would like too. You will have to let us know what treasures you pick up. Fudge and cookies are my favourite food group.

I'm sorry that you're anxious about upcoming medical tests and I hope/pray that everything is just fine.
All the people that I care about (Shed life and real life) are dealing with health issues, money problems, sadness, etc. and I feel such a loss for words right now.

I'm also trying to keep my own negativity out of The Shed and write more upbeat posts.
To anyone here that I'm not addressing personally right now, please know that I'm thinking of you (all) and sending my love...and hoping that everyone has better days coming (soon).
💜💜💜

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hello again Sweetie!

I was just using some left over chicken to make soup. Standing there chopping carrots and celery and getting my soup ingredients in there, made my leg numb and burn. Where is the fire extinguisher? I want to add tri color pasta into it tomorrow. I was also slicing mushrooms and garlic for a side dish for whenever. It's nice to have things made and you just have to heat it up when you want.

I will be going out with my Sister tomorrow. If we have time, I'd like to get a pumpkin so I can eventually make stuffed pumpkin. I'd like to just look at it and enjoy seeing it for a while first.
It's hard to get heavy items up 3 flights of stairs so it would be good to get it when I am with her rather than grocery day.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oh geez...Gordi was making soup earlier and now you are. You guys are making me hungry for homemade soup!
Speaking of pumpkins, did you see the pic that Nyiah posted? That pumpkin was awesome.

I was just reading reviews on the Mama Mia 2 movie. I watched it last night and while it was good...it wasn't as good as the first one. There were some storylines from the first one that got a little messed up in the second one too, so I was reading to see what other people thought. (Warning...the musical scenes will definitely have you chair-dancing!)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
hello everybody, here..... a lurker around

changed my shovel for a broom, time to prepare for Halloween

what a great song and video clip you sheddies have here !! the poroducers' talents are unmistakable and i do light a bic for them! absolutely!

but coffee and cakes?

some of us lurkers just love the howling wind and wolves are our friends.

there is nothing like a bit of a witches' brew to keep me on my toes. I love ghosts rattling their chains and casting their shadows with the help of a spooky moon.

cosy warmth and safety? beer? that's when monsters know their time is near.

watch out but fret not! there are lurkers in the bushes whose hearts are crisp and clear. they are your friends. maybe not so easy for you dear cosie's to understand, but no reason for you to pick up a shed lurker's blues.

edit on 29-10-2018 by lucia2389 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

WOW! That was some post! LOVED the pics!

Hello Lucia! So glad to have you here with us tonight.
How are you?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes I did see Nyiah's pumpkin post and loved it!

I didn't see the movie you mentioned, at least I don't think I have.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join