It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I'm thinking Wis might have gone to bed and is trying to stay on her schedule as she gets up so early on work days.

Yep, that's what I did and now I am up on schedule. 3:45.

Good morning and thank you all for the hugs.

Blue That was the cutest nicest hug. Here is one back at you. It has been years now you have struggled with this outrageous system and your domestic arrangement. I wish I could wave a magic and make it all go away.
Jacy Oh, you. Hugs back. You are one of my heroin's. I get it when you don't want to come in and share all the dirty laundry, I too was a little reluctant yesterday. It is scary to ask for help to allow one self to be vulnerable.
Night Thank you too. And for keeping the door open here. When I said "not just any body, but some body" I meant some people go to a bar and unload to people they really don't know, resulting in superficial feed back, going away just as empty as they came. I wanted to feel safe, here.
Gordi That was my first ever Soup-Cuddle, thanks mate.

edit on 29-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Spell check is off crap

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Good morning and thank you all for the hugs.

Hi!

This hug might be a little late but i haven't been at home until now. A cyber dragon has been sent to hug you!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thinking about firing up the espresso machine a little early today. Maybe. Sucker is kinda loud and everyone's still asleep, I'm on the fence about enjoying the quiet or enjoying the espresso.

It's a toughie.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
The bosses I had didn't care about people. In fact, when I told this one that a certain job was tearing me up she told me to do it or quit. Well, look where I am now.

Critters! Sorry your one is near the end of its road. That sucks.

Yeah I kind of have one, We met on a dating site a few years ago. We haven't met yet because she's overseas and we have no money. Maybe one day.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I want to play a game (it is suggested in your custom title!)

But no drinking games. I do drink, but not as a sport.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I don't drink either. I play tabletop role playing games. One of my favorites is Deadlands Reloaded. Call of Cthulhu is good too.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I decided against espresso, and went through some pictures I took this weekend instead. I'll probably regret skipping the caffeine boost soon enough, lol.

I took this one, and thought considering The Shed's fantasy-leaning theme, that there was no better place to put it.

I'm kinda proud of how well it turned out, this one took considerable editing to get it to look right. I've never turned a picture taken in daytime into a darker evening/night lighting one before!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I see.

At one point, before my teen age, i was interested in role playing a bit. Using the resources i had to build up a character, commodore or amiga500. Now i am an adult and some of my friends play them with a huge stack of books, dices and everything. I think role playing needs some kind of brain capacity that i don't have.

Not sure but i think you misread my post regarding the drinking part. I drink. Too much. But i have great appreciation towards people who don't drink alcohol at all or drink it in a responsible way. It shows self control, something i would like to have a bit

*Finspiracy gives a high five to Skid Mark, and Skid Mark has gained 15 points of mood and 5 points of health*

That is about as much role playing i can offer

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Ehm.. let me get this straight... You made that? It is unbelievably super great. Something like straight from a movie.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Ehm.. let me get this straight... You made that? It is unbelievably super great. Something like straight from a movie.

No, somebody else carved the pumpkin, I just took a picture of it when I saw it. It was still daylight out, close to sunset but still bright enough to wash everything out and make it kind of a dull picture to look at. I altered the light levels significantly to make it more of an evening/nighttime light level and had a hell of a time balancing out the colors, saturation and contrast, but it worked. I'm not very good at something this complicated when it comes to editing photos, so I'm really surprised it turned out so well!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Okay! Great pic editing! I have some stupid ideas for memes but don't know anything about editing. I can draw a smiley face with microsoft paint. though

edit on 29-10-2018 by Finspiracy because: a pixie came here and made a typo, i did it all perfect

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Nyiah, I love that pumpkin image. That's beautifully done!

Skid, thank you for your posts. Rotten luck that just when I was watching the vid about that amazing place in Holland, I started to get the symptoms that put me in here. At least, I think so. It's been a bit of a blur, these past few days.

Meanwhile I''ve written a couple more post over in WIS's thread. The first new one is HERE and logically, the next one is right under it. No need to link it here, IOW...

Short and sweet: today I got the word that it's 100% definite I'll need spinal surgery. The damage is just too bad to get me some relief any other way. And they do not go for surgery unless they absolutely have to, for obvious reasons. It's not just the element of risk, it's a major op with lots of personnel needed and very specialized recovery. You can't just plonk the patient in a bed afterwards and let 'em watch TV or something. Literally every move has to be made very carefully.

I forgot to mention in my post there that the head surgeon is just looking to see when they can fit me in to the operation schedule. They really want to get this done ASAP, because it's still deteriorating.

They didn't say that very last part above, but it's damned obvious. It's gotten worse just in the past 2 weeks, between two sets of CT scans: if it was stable they would be in no great hurry.

So, it's scary on one hand, but OTOH at least I know they're onto it and it'll be done pretty soon, by the looks. One doc said it could be within a few days. But we will see.
edit on 29/10/18 by JustMike because: I fixed some typos and did some revisions.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Okay! Great pic editing! I have some stupid ideas for memes but don't know anything about editing. I can draw a smiley face with microsoft paint. though

Thank you!

I wouldn't know the first thing about making a meme picture beyond using a meme generator site to edit in text
If someone sat me down in front of Photoshop and told me to have at it, I wouldn't have the fainted clue how to use it (my photo editing software is Nik -- pretty user-friendly)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Mike, I'm sorry it's come to such a serious solution for you, but for what it's worth, I hope it turns out to be a breeze of a procedure & recovery.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Spinal surgery?

That sounds really, really serious. A small silent prayer has just been sent your way.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello everyone.
I took this picture this morning.
This is what the walkway to our front door looks like currently.
It's pretty.
But leaves stick to shoes and are placed all over our living room.
Not quite as pretty on the carpet.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Morning Sheddittes, here's some sweetness for you

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

LOVE the leafy carpet there Tom!

pssst.... you have email...
A certain music video might be ready!

G

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Gordi That was my first ever Soup-Cuddle, thanks mate.

Did I send a Soup-Cuddle?
Sorry, what I meant to do was say:

"Man-Up Nancy!"

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I read I watched.
It is good!

new topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join