It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Night Star

Sorry you feel ill. Maybe a small shot of Gordi's whisky will help? It's what my Nan always did and she didn't get ill often.

You guys are always hiding the booze. I suppose you could find Gordi's whisky for me? Can we mix it with something else? I find whisky soooo strong and I don't care for the taste. I'm sure you'll figure something out. LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Good night Mike! Sleep well and have beautiful dreams.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Awwww Blue, that is so cute! Hugs back at ya!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't offer otherwise. I only have beer but I'm sure Gordi wouldn't mine if you take a snifter or two. For your health like.

ETA Missed that part. Yes, we can mix it with beer, no problem. It softens the taste quite nicely.
edit on 16/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL, beer and whisky. Never heard of that before. Very creative of you! Actually, I think a drink would make me barf right about now.

Wish I had orange juice.

If I disappear, I'll be on my couch watching a movie.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sometimes you see it in the movies. You take a pint of beer and then let a shot-glass full of whisky descend to the bottom of the pint of beer before drinking. "Depth charge."

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, hello, Shed. Wow, 21! Who knew?
*Shep wanders dark corridors, sipping coffee, and wondering if anyone's around*

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hiya Shep 😊.

Night is watching a movie or resting, as she isn’t feeling well today.

Not sure where everyone else is ...

How are you doing ?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Hi Sheye!

I'm doing OK. Had a pretty rough time this weekend - I have an old back injury that gives me trouble sometimes, and this weekend it gave me a truckload of problems. Barely made it out of bed yesterday, but it has all relaxed now and I'm good. Sitting in a coffee shop with Shepherdito #1, waiting for his karate class to start.

How are you doing?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Seems ATS is your go to site while you wait in coffee shops for your boys.☺️

Sorry to hear about your back, but happy it’s doing better.
Mois ? Meh ...hanging in there, Shep.

Trying not to let my back issues and other health problems get me down. Some days are better than others. Grateful for the many small things in my life that bring me joy. Such as a roof over my head, food, a comfortable bed. Not everyone has these basics, and I am reminded to be grateful for what I have and share with others, when I can.

edit on 16-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, truth be told I don't really go to any other sites when I'm in coffee shops except here, so you're correct. I'm not really a part of any other online communities, so I come here by default.

I usually sit here and write on my novel, which is what I'm doing tonight.

You have the right attitude, in my opinion. I could complain about my back, but when it's giving me problems, I'm blessed that I have a job where I can log in remotely and work from home in my pajamas, and go stretch or lay down when it gets to be too much.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm blessed that I have a job where I can log in remotely and work from home in my pajamas, and go stretch or lay down when it gets to be too much.

Yes, that is a huge blessing for someone with health issues ! I’m sure many out there would love an option as such.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Evening peeps!

Shep, I was wondering where you were. I'm glad you are still working on your book.

Sheye, I love Lindsey! I miss dancing. Still sick and feel icky. I just slept all day.

Quiet day/night in the Shed I see.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That's one of the reasons I'd like to be an author. To be able to spend that much more time with my family and still make enough to support them would be really wonderful.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hi Shep and Sheye, and anyone else who is here!

I'm with you guys (and so many others) in the injured back club. I am so sorry to hear about those who are suffering lately *soft hugs to Just Mike* (I'm so sorry about what he is having to endure right now)...I know how horrible it can be.

And you Shep, Sheye, Night...and everyone dealing with pain.

Ugh, sorry...my words feel awkward, I've been staying quiet again recently...but am also trying to be grateful (as Sheye said...I'm hanging in there too).

Anyways...I just wanted to say "hi" and send hugs.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Awwww, miss you so much Jacy. How are your friends?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hope all your dreams come true Shep.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Forgot to give a hug. HUGS!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
*waves hi to jacy*