It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Wow, I loved this! Thank you so much for sharing Damla!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
*waves a hello! throws some doughnuts! woops, sorry, one landed in the fireplace!*

I've been practicing little fiftyword stories... it's meant to help tune your mind to the story, to eradicate superfluous words and only focus on what is necessary... the prompt they gave us this week was "Pumpkin" and I thought that I'd share it with the Shed. Plus decorate a little!

Melanie hurried home, her pulse quickening, the darkness broken by flames flickering behind jagged teeth and evil eyes. One of them winked at her β€”the pumpkins were alive!

Silhouettes rose tall and blocked her path. She ran, screaming, and tripped over her feet as cheerful voices shrieked, "Trick or treat!"

I don't really celebrate Halloween, though it's slowllyyyy becoming more and more of a "thing" in Australia... will probably have to start soon once Bass gets here full time.
Anyway!
Just popping in and back out again - things cooking, laundry washing,... rain again soon.... ugh. Thwarting my laundry!!

*Kaelci waves before merging with the Lurking Bush*
*You hear an "ouch" as Kaelci trips over another lurker*
*All goes silent, you hope she didn't fall down that hole back there... it was supposed to be covered!*
*You shrug and go find those doughnuts that were thrown about just before. Mmmm, sprinkles.*

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Bravo dear Kaelci, bravo! I loved your Halloween treat of a story and the colorful font and pics! I used to answer folks in different colors then got lazy. You inspire me!

Too tired to do fancy colors or colored ***Stars*** or anything. LOL

Awesome that you popped in! Give our handsome little guy a big hug from Elfie! You get one too of course and Dave wherever he is.

I am getting so exciting about your marriage this year! We shall throw the finest celebration within the Shed walls that one has ever seen. Ok, I'm sleepy and can't write well. Going to watch youtube stuff again.
Love you!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Crumbs... It's 4 a.m. and I'm still up.

I'm getting one of the side effects of my medication. Cryptically put, it brings itself up. Not nice at all. I'd rather not try and sleep while feeling nauseous and so on.

Just going to be a long night, by the looks. But oh well, the sun will be up in a couple of hours or so.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

You can join us night owls. Sorry you can't sleep Hunny.

Calling the night shift...where are you all? I'll have the pixies make you a drink Mike. Since it's virtual, it's safe. Careful though, in here the drinks have a kick and ya never know how it will affect you.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I was just watching cases of children with past life memories. Might find another movie to watch, but I'll be checking in.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm drinking warm milk with chocolate powder stuff in it. Nice and safe, & gives my tummy a lining for a while in case I get another (hate to say it) barfing episode.

I just can't figure why I feel so crappy. Not had this issue before. Can powerfulmedsjust throw nasty side effeects at you as a one-off, out of the blue?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Sometimes a med needs to be in your system for a while before it will work and I would imagine the side affects could kick in as well. Some meds take a week or more. You'd have to look it up, I'm no Doctor. It might be that you weren't feeling any affects at all so they increased your dosage and now you're paying for it.

Call the Doctor when you can and just report the side affects. I don't know.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'll let him know in the morning.

Now I'll try again to get some sleep. Even 3 hourss will be better than nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hello!

A couple of pages ago you asked how have i been. Too lazy to find it right now but i answer here. Things have been relatively good. Lots of thinking, and less drinking, for the past week. I think i have understood something, it is hard to explain. It has something to do with believing in myself and the abilities that i have. But it is hard. And something to do with changing life a bit, for the better. Before i have pictured the change as a huge mountain that i somehow have to jump from the bottom right to the top. Now i realize that it is a journey, a path. One step at a time, trying not to slip and fall down.

Of course i feel delighted to read that you got your job issues fixed. I was confident that it would be alright, but cool to actually read that it has happened!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I am proud of you Fin and glad you are taking steps forward. Life is indeed a journey my friend. setting small goals is a very good idea. It's not so overwhelming that way. Always believe in yourself and in your potential for a better life and a better you. Even us older folks have to try at things in life. Learning and experiencing never stops along our journey.

I'm just glad that we all have each other to travel along with.

For you and all the beautiful souls who enter here...

edit on 15-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Coffee woke me up

Anyone else want coffee? I can send a pixie delivery.

Something new from Finland now:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Way too late for coffee for me, but I loved listening to your music! I always look forward to what you will come up with that I haven't heard before.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Just having my coffee now, thank you, Fin.
Off to the doctor's as soon as the neighbour arrives to keep an eye on Dada.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Hope it is all positive Mike ... πŸ‘

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I'm watching a time traveler movie called Paradox.

I already watched that tomorrow.
I think I might watch it for the first time again yesterday.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Lol ... Ya Boofhead !

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

you talk like me. i confuse tomorrow and yesterday always

good morning shep peooopllleee
I hope doctor visit goes enjoyable Mike. I have got an idea this may be a wonderful day

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join