It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

hahhaha! i think she looks like wrinkle girl grown up

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Comes in throwing stars around and giggling.
I came in to say goodnight and everyone else is waking up.

Good luck Mike, hope you feel less pain when you get home!

Hiya Timely the time traveller!

Hey Gordi, about time you showed up! Silly Scottsman!

Hi Damla! Thanks for the tunes.

Ok, see you guys whenever I crawl out of bed in the afternoon.

HUGS!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Happy sleeping shed friends those are sleeping *hugs*

bebito broke the duck neck btw. it is where i put the candies on the table.the duck is clay moneybox but i put lollipops in it as home decoration. now i will use my wooden house moneybox for that
perfect change!
this bebito is so very nice cuddly.isnt he ?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I woke up to my younger dog trying to make me hug her. She's moving my arms around like I'm a puppet. Damn I'm tired.

In other news, I'm going to do something I've been putting off today. Skid Mark is getting his clown makeup. I'm going to post some pics that would make some people uncomfortable.

I heard this on a show. I like it. To hear the actual song skip to 1:37.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
In other news, I'm going to do something I've been putting off today. Skid Mark is getting his clown makeup. I'm going to post some pics that would make some people uncomfortable.

That's great! Now i am curious and a bit frightened at the same time. I don't know... something about clowns... I think it is a common "phobia"

You have to wait until your younger dog sleeps. Then hug her saying "See, this is how it feels like!"

edit on 16-10-2018 by Finspiracy because: odd language

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

this is so smiley
pets are awesome in the morning. they wait until you breath differently and jump to meet you.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

this is so smiley
pets are awesome in the morning. they wait until you breath differently and jump to meet you.

Yep

If i wake up from my friend's couch, i have to immediately feed his 2 cats, otherwise they will wake up the host

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

good joke
but i could understand it better maybe. nevermind. it sounds like good joke

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

That's great! Now i am curious and a bit frightened at the same time. I don't know... something about clowns... I think it is a common "phobia"

It is a common phobia. That's why it's going to be uncomfortable.

I do that. She doesn't mind at all.

You have to wait until your younger dog sleeps. Then hug her saying "See, this is how it feels like!"

a reply to: Damla

this is so smiley pets are awesome in the morning. they wait until you breath differently and jump to meet you.

She knows I have sleep problems. If it looks like I'm waking up, talking in my sleep or whatever, she cuddles up with me to make me go back to sleep. She also stays in the hallway and when she hears me laying down she comes in for cuddles. I think she listens for it. I have to lay down to stretch because my shoulders are all but destroyed from working. I have to have something pressing on my shoulder blades when I raise my arms or else they try to pop out.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

oww sleep problems.i see.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i cant believe this was a terrible day. mum told me to wait to wash the curtains so now i have no cleaner house, nobody tried to commit suicide and so as a result i didnt lose my mind, i got real bad movie suggestion about romeo and no it wasnt about love, it was about some gangs and included some kung fu that didnt even have any flying. people here dont even know whose avatar they are using all they think is drink drink drink.I just read a diary where someone was happy about carrying a knife and kicking some asses in the park.i am so bored i ll go watch a movie. and then will go sleep like a brick in a rectangular wall with a rectangular window.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla
Yeah. Insomnia sucks.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I didn't sleep well until I was put on Seroquel when I was 23. My mind gets really active at night which prevents me from going to sleep. I feel ya

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm sick, but came in to say hello to everyone.

I was wondering why I felt extra tired and couldn't wake up. Now that I've been up for less than half an hour I feel crappy like I'm like I'm coming down with a cold or something.

I'll see how long I can sit up for. Gah!

My hair is a mess, my eyes are half opened and I'm not getting dressed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hope you feel better soon, Night .

Rest up.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sorry you feel ill. Maybe a small shot of Gordi's whisky will help? It's what my Nan always did and she didn't get ill often.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
I just can't figure why I feel so crappy. Not had this issue before. Can powerful meds just throw nasty side effects at you as a one-off, out of the blue?

If I understand correctly, it's a new medication you are now on. 70% of first time opiate users (think heroin, back in the day) reported that they barfed on the first use or two. I'm guessing that a new (fentanyl?) and stronger opiate is causing that problem. It should lessen with time, but, I am not a doctor. It's something like 50 times more powerful than a regular opiate. It is also a synthetic opiate. Laboratory fine-tuning required.
edit on 16/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

ETA Just to be completely clear, I'm not painting fentanyl or synthetics in a bad light, they have their uses.

edit on 16/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
I had a different doc today as my regular doc's nurse was away, so he arranged for me to see the local surgeon so his nursing sister could take care of my drip. While I was there I let him know about my bad night and he suggested it could have been that I was just over-tired (as my wife didn't want to go to bed and so I had to stay up really late). Anyway I've had no repeat of last night's issues, so hopefully it'll be ok.

And now I'm off to bed. Hope to get a good 9 hours' sleep & hence catch up a bit from last night.

Good night, all.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For everyone who is not doing well today...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Hope you feel better soon, Night .

Rest up.

Thank you Sheye! I'm just trying to stay awake and poking around on ATS and youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join