It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dedicated to those who feel followed by black clouds. Hopefully sunnier days lay ahead.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Our new baby possum will bring smiles, though it kinda freaked Timely out at first.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Shall I make something special for you? Any requests?

Your video wouldn't play in my Country. I take it those are the lyrics though?

It's ok to be sad, we all have our sad moments. Hugs!

It was just a Finnish song that means a lot to me

You got the pixies there to help you? My request is vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks and fresh pixie dust.

Hugs!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Oh that sounds wonderful! I'll have the pixies help me and I'll even have a bowl with you.

We can sit by the fire with the others and watch movies.

Hugs!
edit on 26-11-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If you write to youtube search something like "Lord of the rings music" or "hobbit music" or "harry potter music" or "narnia music" you can find quite amazing stuff. Here is an example. It lasts for an hour but you will get the idea fast

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I counter balance the poutine by not liking hockey

How the hell can a Canadian like poutine, but not hockey? BURN THE WITCH!!!
What next, you don't like Tim Horton's, either? (careful, pitchforks can be sharpened)

I love poutine, discovered it when we moved to Michigan. Every now and then, I buy curds, get good frozen fries, and whip up some gravy, and me and the kids go nuts. Hubby has a dairy allergy, so he can't touch the curds, but he'll have gravy-soaked fries, and that's plenty good enough for him

And this is a hockey house. My husband's a Blackhawks fan and I'm a Wings fan. It gets....interesting when our teams square off
edit on 11/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
And this is a hockey house. My husband's a Blackhawks fan and I'm a Wings fan. It gets....interesting when our teams square off

Cool!

A bit of a Jets fan here. Due to Patrik Laine.

edit on 26-11-2018 by Finspiracy because: messed up the post first time

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ok.. I get it.. lyrics.😆

Thought maybe it was your own words as I didn’t listen to vid. My bad.😏

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Perfect! I often listen to such music, but haven't heard this particular one. Thank you so much!

edit on 26-11-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Our lives are like an epic journey as the days pass one into the next, year after year. We collect experiences and lessons and make memories along the way. Beautiful and tragic moments interwoven between the threads of life, like paths going this way and that way. In the middle of it all, I have met the people of the Shed and continue my journey with my companions. my friends. Side by side, we stand, giving each other strength and love to move forward, ever forward. There are still many adventures to unfold.

With the pages moving so quickly, don't anyone panic. There is still plenty of time and I have a special intro planned for Shed 22.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That was very well put, Madam Elf.
Yet another Shed. So many years but it feels like a short journey, just around the block.
Well now I am curious as to what your intro is. Cliff hangers are unbearable.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Such a pretty picture, the sky in it is magical!

We kind of had our own magical purple sky here in MI tonight. I missed it, though, I was chopping veggies and getting a late start on making Gordie's Soup tonight

The photos out there are pretty surreal, I'm sorry I missed seeing this myself.

In the article I got the photos from, they're pretty sure it was some kind of ground-based light reflecting off the clouds and definitely not Northern Lights (very cloudy)

Whatever it was, it sure made for magical pictures!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Would you please for Elfsake pre-select your room?? I really want you to be settled, and everybody wants you to be comfortable.

I have a suggestion. There is (so I am told, but as yet unconfirmed) a wee stone abbey next to the garden. It doesn't have any glass, but there are two 'windows', and a small fireplace for your *cough* experiments.

Put it this way......... if you don't snap it up, I know a couple of creatures that are looking that way.

Word.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You'll see soon enough. Hands Wis a special pixie drink and some chicken soup.

Decorates the kitchen table with a little arrangement. These would be cheap enough to make with items from a dollar store. It doesn't have to be exact, people could make their own beautiful creations.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

WOW! How enchanting! That will teach you to make soup and not look outside at the night sky.
Next you'll be missing the dragons in flight.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Hi Argentus! Wonderful to see you here tonight with us. Well, night for some of us. LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Oh you. You made me laugh, thank you and wonder if you are psychic.
My room has been elusive and I haven't had time to find it so I hope it travels over to 22.
The abbey. If you only knew. That is one regret I will carry with me.
As for the creatures, perhaps we can share the space on certain conditions? Mine of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I feel rather confident that it will be waiting for you in Shed 22.

We can celebrate Christmas and go into a new year together with our Shed family.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My "cold" turned into full blown bad. I am sick as a dog, doing all the right things, although I have not yet put onions in my socks. Any cold aggravates my bronchitis and asthma so if I don't nip it in the but it just goes down hill.
Which I couldn't do because work called.
The worst part, is being alone in such a scenario, I am fiercely independent, but when # hits the fan it would be nice to have some one to rely on. But then again I would never compromise my integrity for safety or convenience.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Sounds good to me, I am packed and ready for take off.

edit on 26-11-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196 >>

join