It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Dedicated to those who feel followed by black clouds. Hopefully sunnier days lay ahead.

Sheye, you must be a mind reader as I have had so many black clouds this week that they follow me into my dreams too.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Site is working slow for me tonight. Leaving this here for everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Site is working slow for me tonight. Leaving this here for everyone.

I will remember that,Night ...especially the days that the wind carries an unnecessary cold sting.

Yes... I am strong...and I am loved.

Might make it my mantra for 2019 😁
edit on 26-11-2018 by Sheye because: Hmmm ... not telling

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
moving soon ? i like to move and enjoy some new and fresh air. leave old baggage behind.

and room allocations for the early birds ?

i do have my heart and eyes set on the top of the tower apartments. the one with the six rooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. and if i could have the main living room prepared for christmas, please, something like this

off course you are all welcome (specially if you bring cookies, but mash potato will be fine too, with a creamy green beans sauce)

and the big room facing north will be the home entertainment with a massive 75" tv screen. maybe one day i can invite you guys all for a party.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Update about JustMike from Springer

Just thought I'd link it here. Hopefully JustMike is tucking in to some well-deserved food about now.

ETA Thank you for all the hair advice ladies. I was chuckling to myself a little thinking only men would let their hair become such a mess. I WAS right LOL. Even if I had been sitting here with a fork in my hand while I posed my question I would never have thought of using a fork in a thousand years. It is not tangled though, it is knotted so I might just have to cut it out but I will wait till the guy with long hair is home and ask him to take a look at it first.

edit on 27/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Hi Lucia! In all of the Sheds our rooms are anything we imagine them to be, so dream away and be happy with your new room/rooms.

It's still a little early yet and we need more posts in here before I'll set up our new Shed 22. So post away folks!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank you Matthew! I am much relieved to hear our dear friend has made it through his operation and will be on the mend.

A big thank you to Wis for setting up the thread so that the rest of our ATS members could be aware and stay updated on JustMike!

Can't wait to hear about how your hair comes out. LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hello is anyone home?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm here, just trying to think of something to do

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Dragons and cat people oh my!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Oh my! Our dragons and cat people in the shed are the good guys at least. LOL

Things to do...ummm, too early for movies, that will be tonight. Maybe a walk through the enchanted forest. It's raining though.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I just had an "almost de ja vu" where it felt like it was coming on, then noped out of it

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

An 'almost de ja vu? Well that's interesting. What was the almost de ja vu? What seemed like it happened before?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

When I hit "back" from The Shed and was scrolling through the recent off topic stuffs. I have to admit, I may be under the influence at the moment.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

LOL!

Ok. Were you under the influence of one of our Pixie drinks?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Several!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Uh oh, one of those is potent enough. You're not going to be hanging a lamp shade on your head or dancing on tables will you? Actually, that might be quite amusing. Feel free.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hi! Do I have time to pack up my room before we move?

How are you you doing today? (Hello everybody!)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oops, double post
edit on 27-11-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196 >>

join