It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Looks like a good movie Blue. Glad you and Jacy got to see it together from across the miles.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Snow, blah!!!

I DO love your little pics though Raine

Just popping in and glad to see that Timely and Hopefully our other "time travelers" are well off and safe from the fires and such.

Snow and rain here tonight and I am not happy!

Returning to work tomorrow after a long holiday and will put on the pretty smile and fake it till I make it cause that's what they pay me for LOL

(((hugs))) to all that dare

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks Chirp!

Hope the sludge clears quickly ... not that I know how living in frosty conditions is. ( apart from visiting our ski fields ).

Hope you are healing quickly without pain ...

😎

Which reminds me ... shout out to JustMike on his hospital stay and op. ... cheers mate !!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Thanks, mate. Unfortunately my op's been re-scheduled for tomorrow. Details in WIS's thread HERE.

edit on 26/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'm not a fan of snow either Chirp, difficult to move around in and scary if Mark and I should fall. Pretty when it first falls and I thought the pic was sweet though.
We have rain coming this evening and mild flood warnings for some areas, but that shouldn't be a problem around my parts.

Enjoy the rest of your day and a big warm hug for you!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello Timely, JustMike, regulars and lurkers everywhere!

It seems that Errollorre, Aria, Pesky and I are the only ones who have woken from the dream/nightmare in the ongoing Shed story. I am waiting for others to continue before posting again.

Have a beautiful day!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I guess I should rethink how to package this little guy or wait until the last minute. He burned his way through the first box and keeps escaping from this one.

I don't think this will work either, he already looks pissed off.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks, Raine. Wasn't too bad a day today, all things considered.
Because I'm lying around a lot of the time I need less of the heavy drugs and so I'm not even getting any nausea. So, I'll take that as a plus.

I've posted a bit more over in WIS's thread but I'm tiring a bit now. If you or someone could link it into the Shed for me I'd be glad.

Will try to post again a bit later after resting a bit.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I will indeed Hunny! Get the rest you need. Hugs!

Let me direct everyone to Mike's latest posts here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi Sheddittes, hope everyone is doing well. I'm eating fries and mayo and am in flavor heaven atm

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Fries and mayo? You Dutch mate...?

(It's disgusting, imho.)

ETA The Dutch eat fries with mayo. And sometimes they dip cheese in it too. I am not a mayonnaise-ist but not on fries. Then again you are Canadian. Poutine. Euw...

edit on 26/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Do you like potato salad?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey there Gentlemen! Good to see you this afternoon! Well, it's afternoon here anyway.

I was fighting with my little tree to get the old lights off. It came with the lights attatched originally and ...my God! It's just a little tree and the tiny lights were anchored with clips and a few little zip tie thingies.Then it was like double wound and...and...I threw the tree on the floor because ornaments were falling off and then a leg from the stand fell behind a chair. Yeah, my back was already killing me. So I took a mini hissy fit, had a late lunch and I'll deal with it later.

Have a little cold and not up to doing the laundry I was supposed to do yesterday. I shall sit here sipping coffee and wishing for something chocolate that won't appear. LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I do if they don't have raw onions in it or very few. Mayo on fries are actually good. Weird, but good.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I love fries and mayo
I know it's not for everyone. I haven't used ketchup since I started using mayo lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I've found a quarter of a broken hard-toothed comb and am slowly attempting to rid myself of an impending dreadlock. I think some fluff got in there to make it clump together. I've almost got enough to make a wig for someone. If that fails, scissors.

Chocoolate's not here man.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I counter balance the poutine by not liking hockey

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I counter balance the poutine by not liking hockey

"Oh Canada..."

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If you lived closer I could help you with your hair. Get a wide toothed comb from the dollar store and comb from the bottom up. Some detangle spray helps too.

No chocolate? That's ok, I'm too fat anyway. Though...I do have some raspberry hot chocolate I could drink.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join