It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens at the Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bertanimus
a reply to: KansasGirl
Anyone remember Val Valiant Thor the alien that Phil Shnider spoke about.....

edit on 10/8/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yep.

Stranger At The Pentagon.

Fabulous urban legend.

From Venus.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36
After Richard Doty came out with his story and the role he played in the demise of Paul Bennewitz, it's made me question everything and everyone that has ties to the government, in any way.

Is it possible Nick is telling the truth? Yes.
Is it possible he is speculating or exaggerating instead of basing everything on facts? Absolutely.
Is it possible that Nick is a DisInfo plant? Of course.

There are many other possibilities but I think you get the idea. When someone comes from the government, how can we trust them? In fact, how can we really trust anyone?

I do like Nick Pope. I find him to be someone that I'd have a drink with. However, being a likable person doesn't make you credible. I want to believe Nick. I want to believe so many people.

At this time, it's safer to not take anyone at their word. The idea of being driven to madness, like Bennewitz was, does not sound too appealing.

I agree with your post 100% and I need to touch one at this point.

ETA

I am too skeptical of any 'claims' on anything. There is too much intentional deception going on for unsubstantiated claims to be accepted as truth.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Thats cool. I got to check it out. I am disappointed there has been such a lack of interest. Nobody likes aliens anymore??

Many people believe what the government has told them--there are no aliens.

Others understand the deceptive nature of the government, and understand aliens are real, and have been here for longer than humankind has.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Tanga36
After Richard Doty came out with his story and the role he played in the demise of Paul Bennewitz, it's made me question everything and everyone that has ties to the government, in any way.

Is it possible Nick is telling the truth? Yes.
Is it possible he is speculating or exaggerating instead of basing everything on facts? Absolutely.
Is it possible that Nick is a DisInfo plant? Of course.

There are many other possibilities but I think you get the idea. When someone comes from the government, how can we trust them? In fact, how can we really trust anyone?

I do like Nick Pope. I find him to be someone that I'd have a drink with. However, being a likable person doesn't make you credible. I want to believe Nick. I want to believe so many people.

At this time, it's safer to not take anyone at their word. The idea of being driven to madness, like Bennewitz was, does not sound too appealing.

I agree with your post 100% and I need to touch one at this point.

ETA

I am too skeptical of any 'claims' on anything. There is too much intentional deception going on for unsubstantiated claims to be accepted as truth.

I want to believe, I DO believe. In fact, I'll go even further and say that I KNOW they exist and are here. The problem I have is that even if they (government) were to fess up and parade one (ET/EBE) in front of the cameras, I don't know if I would accept it or not. The disinformation campaign has really messed with my head and makes me skeptical to anything they say.

I don't want to come off as some crack pot (I know, I know this is ATS) but do I know they are here. I know what I've seen, what I've experienced, what I've encountered but even with that, the DisInfo has me questioning my sanity at times.

I will say this, if it is going to take you touching one to know they are real, I hope you never come to that realization. It's a pretty messed up place to be.

Either I am totally insane or they are real. Where can I go from there? Either way is a dead end.

ETA I wish I could provide you with the evidence. I cannot. I can only give you what I know. I don't expect you to believe me or for what I wrote to be the evidence to sway your thinking. Question everything. It took me over an hour before I posted because until now only my gf knows some of what I've been through.
edit on 1092018 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Rest assured that if it happens, it gets studied. Obviously the more convincing "the event" is, the more funds it receives but that is neither here nor there in regards to budget. You only see what they want you to see, and that's less than 10%.

A2D

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I know they are here. I am a fairly perceptive and intuitive person. I just don't trust the government. It's weird, I know, to say that I know they are here but to also say I don't know what to believe in regards to the disinformation campaign.

There is so much BS out there that I don't know what is true and what isn't. A lot of things may make sense, in my situation, but it can't all be true in my situation.

For me, I do listen to what others have to say, I look at what may or may not fit. I see which pieces I can use. But I still question everything and I am skeptical of anyone that claims to know the answers. I'll still listen and still keep that info handy but I can only go by my own experiences and know them to be true...or that I'm insane.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Great post, and most definitely a welcome reality check. As others have said, the disinfo campaigns have tangled our brains in knots for years, decades even. But if we stop & just think about it for a moment, there's no way on Earth that those in power wouldn't study this apparently powerful, mysterious situation. And keep on studying until they had some firm answers. And keep on studying, until they could perhaps begin to raise up to parity with the Phenomenon. Interesting times. There's no need to doubt that the Phenomenon is real, it is always being 'looked into', and we are largely being protected from what lurks beyond the veil.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno
Well for a start ALL of you use your intelligence, AATIP is just a "war games" scenario. IE. what if this, what if that, what do we do in that scenario. In fact I would be supremely disappointed if the pentagon were not doing that.
Now Nick Pope is another kettle of fish. He did work on the MOD UFO desk and that's all it was, a desk in an attic room. He classified and filed, he never went out to investigate any thing. Another point he keeps changing his story about how long and when he was there.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: CaptainBeno
Well for a start ALL of you use your intelligence, AATIP is just a "war games" scenario. IE. what if this, what if that, what do we do in that scenario. In fact I would be supremely disappointed if the pentagon were not doing that.
Now Nick Pope is another kettle of fish. He did work on the MOD UFO desk and that's all it was, a desk in an attic room. He classified and filed, he never went out to investigate any thing. Another point he keeps changing his story about how long and when he was there.

yes.. but there are deceivers attempting to make this 'war games effort' into
some sort of marketing scheme to consolidate lies about UFOlogy and make
a tidy profit while doing so. What the acronym/program initially meant,
nobody really knows.. just the lies being fabricated.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Where can we watch it (online, theaters, etc.)? Google search does not provide much info.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Where can we watch it (online, theaters, etc.)? Google search does not provide much info.

It has been released on iTunes yesterday.. other platforms will follow.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
OP. they run parts of our black programs. this isnt a surprising revelation. crap we even have breakaways of humans in cloaked ships round the moons dark side.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Bertanimus
a reply to: KansasGirl
Anyone remember Val Valiant Thor the alien that Phil Shnider spoke about.....

That story seems to be covered in this video. I'm not finished watching it yet, but I just got to the part about "Do they work with Trump". The response is at the 42:20 point.

Major UFO Disclosure - Aliens from Venus are Working at the Pentagon

"They are not working with Putin or Trump" "They Do not Have Integrity".

Logic is now kicking in!!

We are almost certain "We" human beings were genetically created. Whats to say that same creative force also created others in our solar system who have been lied to also, but given a different set of truths about themselves, for a specific reason. In a sense, agent provocateurs, not to help mankind grow, but keep us stagnate.

These "Aliens" seem very interested in giving us High Technology but it always seems to not be in the best interest of the greater humanity, or, slipped into the military industrial complex, to be hidden away. Or, they are completely misrepresenting who and what, and where they are from!

Putin and Trump, both display a integrity when it comes to their prospective peoples. Both, I believe want to strive for world peace and to disclose the truth hidden from us. Before Trump, who told us about global child trafficking? Who told us about the covert evil network of satanists who actually run the world? Where was their "Integrity"?

The above video, in my opinion, is disinformation, but not necessarily from the actors involved. And seems to be designed to hide the true nature of planets. And Trump and Putin lack integrity???

Yes, there are aliens here on earth among us, but they lack a certain amount of "Integrity"!! The age of the ocean beds reveal the truth, you just have to look!!! There was no continents of "Atlantis" or "Lemuria". And any "Alien" who tells you different, are misinformed, or outright lying!!!

The reason for the greatest secret is one of self defense, but not ours. We have always been a buffer zone to be used and abused, and even feared. Not because of our achievements, but because of our ignorance of the way things really are.

There really is a "Alien" out there, and he is a enemy of ALL humanity. Its time to tell the truth...and Unite.

Space Force? Where do i sign up.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

YouTube is BRIMMING with interest right now and it seems to get bigger every day. People are watching the skies and the sun at an increasing rate.
Almost all of them are novices using only what's available to them, but they are sharing their information with each other and getting more and more brazen.
They cannot be proven any more than an "expert", but that collaboration has some great potential.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would have been just as excited if this was white text on a black background with no overdone music and AfterEffects, or video that I've seen 100 times already. Just give me facts and data on the subject and if it doesn't change me then I don't want to see it. I'm getting tired of UFO media.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nick Pope is questionable that's for sure..even a FOIA request on him, the mod concluded that his self professed title as "head of the ufo desk" was pretty much a fabrication or at best an inflated version of his actual position.

Ufotainment...Nothing more..

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ahhh Nicky Nick Pope. Notice how his employment with the MOD has expanded over the years?
The best question asked on the AMA. "Why has no video or gun camera footage been release with all the other files a couple of years ago?"

Copyright.

Aren't the government OURS? OUR property then....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's a release distributed by Sony-owned The Orchard (the same company responsible for Corbell's 'Extraordinary Beliefs'), so it's unlikely to be a shoddy production compared to a lot of tripe out there, even if the actual material presented turns out to be questionable.

The trailer is BOMBASTIC in the extreme, but, like Hunt For The Skinwalker (2018), will no doubt catch many in its net - that's its job after all. Like Corbell's series, despite the outright silliness of the trailer, I expect it to be a sober, intelligent analysis of AATIP's history with plenty of food for thought, rather than presenting any new groundbreaking substance per se.

The mention of "materials" is the most interesting aspect, considering the apparent unveiling of such by TTSA on 25th October. The rest of the content seems already well known in UFO circles, but if this brings in fresh newcomers, all the better.

edit on 10-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Good said! Angels are extra- terrestrial by definition.

I wonder those people at Vatican what reason do they have in 21 century not to talk about That?

Oh they named the telescope somehow...maybe their angels are not ours...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join