It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens at the Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hello all.

I came across a new post by our friend Nick Pope entitled "Aliens at the Pentagon".

A new film/documentary about to be released next week (Here's a trailer)

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned on this forum but thought It might be of interest to fellow members.

Here's a brief rundown:
Reality Films

Aliens at the Pentagon For years, the US government denied they investigated UFOs, so when the existence of a secret Pentagon program to study the phenomenon was revealed in late 2017, the bombshell revelation made headline news around the world.

The Pentagon’s classified UFO project was so cleverly hidden, it didn’t even use the term ‘UFO’ in its title. Known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP for short), this multi-million dollar classified program researched and investigated UFOs, with even Congress knowing nothing about this super-secret unit.

Nick Pope used to investigate UFOs and other unexplained phenomena for the British government, leading the media to call him the real Fox Mulder. Now Nick exposes the secretive workings of the Pentagon’s real-life X-Files unit, using his knowledge and past experience to tell the incredible story as only a true government insider can. Learn the secret history of AATIP – how they studied videos of military jets chasing UFOs, looked at ‘mystery metals’, and even conducted tests on close encounter witnesses.

Nick puts the AATIP story into context, revealing how a ‘believer faction’ within government is making its move, and explaining how and why they’ve taken their work out of government and into the private sector. This work takes us tantalizingly close to a definitive explanation of the UFO mystery, but that explanation might not be the one people are hoping for, because the T in AATIP stands for “threat” – and there’s a reason for that. Starring Nick Pope, also known as “The Real Fox Mulder”

edit on 8-10-2018 by CaptainBeno because: Link

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thats cool. I got to check it out. I am disappointed there has been such a lack of interest. Nobody likes aliens anymore??

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
AATIP consisted of $22 million over five years. For the Pentagon that is trivial. This is hardly a "bombshell."

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I hope the movie is a exciting as the trailer, if not then I will be disappointed. lol The music was just so intense.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

People are bone weary of being deceived and lied to,
so some schmuck without real knowledge of anything
worthwhile can make a living selling snake oil.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Good topic

Waves secretly

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I’ll have to get this. Thank you for recommending it.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

AATIP consisted of $22 million over five years. For the Pentagon that is trivial. This is hardly a "bombshell."

True, However, with the recent release of the UFOs chased by F-16s I believe this may be the answer to all our questions (We never received) Like:

1. "we have no idea what they are"
2. "Yes the TIC TAC was stationary for hours, observed us for days, even returned to observe others and yes it really did do those moves everybody talks about"
3. They are there and yes, we still don't know what they are"

etc
etc
etc

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

True, However, with the recent release of the UFOs chased by F-16s I believe this may be the answer to all our questions (We never received) Like:

I'm sorry, but still trivial. And I am not a debunker. I believe there is something there. It's just that this stuff does not advance our understanding all that much. The F-18 (It was a Navy F/A-18) showed a Close Encounter of the First Kind at best. Still waiting for something in focus.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yep, cheers. Understood. Maybe this will? Lets hope huh?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Thats cool. I got to check it out. I am disappointed there has been such a lack of interest. Nobody likes aliens anymore??

I don't like or trust Nick Pope.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Amen brother.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I don't like or trust Nick Pope.
I like Nick Pope, but yeah it is impossible to trust him. Or anyone else at all when it comes to this subject.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Whether this is fiction or not, it looks very interesting. Nick Pope is on the Ancient Aliens show some. Fantastic theories but not always fantastic evidence. As a Scientist who is also a Christian, I believe in Angelic beings. It is hard to not see that they would have to be "ET's" by definition.

Lord knows with the level of hate going on, we need divine intervention. I would hope it happens before we vaporize the surface of Earth in a Nuclear War and kill most all life as we know it.

(post by rigel4 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

It is obvious that the dam is about to bust loose, and all the top UFO people are jockeying for position. They all have pretty much the same content that they have been stealing from each other recently, plus the new stuff... It is gonna be a fun ride.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
After Richard Doty came out with his story and the role he played in the demise of Paul Bennewitz, it's made me question everything and everyone that has ties to the government, in any way.

Is it possible Nick is telling the truth? Yes.
Is it possible he is speculating or exaggerating instead of basing everything on facts? Absolutely.
Is it possible that Nick is a DisInfo plant? Of course.

There are many other possibilities but I think you get the idea. When someone comes from the government, how can we trust them? In fact, how can we really trust anyone?

I do like Nick Pope. I find him to be someone that I'd have a drink with. However, being a likable person doesn't make you credible. I want to believe Nick. I want to believe so many people.

At this time, it's safer to not take anyone at their word. The idea of being driven to madness, like Bennewitz was, does not sound too appealing.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

There are many other possibilities but I think you get the idea. When someone comes from the government, how can we trust them? In fact, how can we really trust anyone?

Trust in percentages...

originally posted by: Tanga36
I want to believe Nick. I want to believe so many people.

At this time, it's safer to not take anyone at their word. The idea of being driven to madness, like Bennewitz was, does not sound too appealing.

This is one of the many areas where your third eye comes into play.

Enhanced intuition-perception w/ the ability to read more from others you're evaluating.
Ex- Hypothetically speaking how will you read aliens or interdimensionals who may not speak? Like you?
Third eye activation is required but many wrote the science off as non-testable due to impatient thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I second that.....too creepy, hes lying.....
Anyone remember Val Valiant Thor the alien that Phil Shnider spoke about.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join