It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VENEZEULA BEING INVADED OCT NOV 2 groups of 40 ships OFF SHORE Now Pre planned in DC Classified

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yeah it's in the best interest of your civilization to keep in perpetual war so that bankers can keep your governments to borrow more money so they can purchase more weapons and vehicles to wage war.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795
How do you think we ended up with cars, the internet, portable entertainment devices, GPS, television, refrigerators , HVAC, affordable gasoline and so much more than can even be listed ??

Smart people can do all the research they want in a lab, the end result always requires resources. Its the same story since the beginning of time. NO civilization has ever climbed to the top without stepping on the backs of those below them. Why do idealists always naively believe this can be done any other way?? We cannot change the formula that has been used since the beginning of human civilization. The very concept of a structured society was birthed with the exact same methods. One tribe conquered and enslaved the other. They built the roads, hauled the waste, and tended the crops.

Today, that formula provides us with affordable electricity, and the countless gadgets to draw from that. The Lithium age came about shortly after conquering the land with the largest lithium deposits on Earth (Afghanistan). That supply was priced in for the future, bringing anything produced with that mineral down in cost to be affordably mass produced.

Thats why we have bluetooths and wireless speakers, tablet,s smart phones, electric cars etc.. etc..

I thank the Afghanis for that sacrifice, and will thank the Venezuelans for theirs after getting their oil supply in check.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So this was originally posted In OCT 2018 with the leaking of high level meeting in PR so now we Know it was legit and has been pre-planned ..... Ref to 5000 troops thread and others

So now what happens? Civil War in Venezuela or just more protests leading to regime change? like what happened in Egypt.... We wait and see i suppose...

EDIT: Mods get rid of caps in Title please if you can thanks
edit on 28-1-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You were trying to push In October there was an invasion force stationed off the cost of Venezuela in October. Is that false. So the basic premise of this thread was wrong.

Would you care to walk through how “they” staged what has happen now?

Oh my gosh, or are re referring to the USA military has reactionary expedition forces stationed throughout the world. What are the odds.....
edit on 29-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 29-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The only thing "staged" was Maduro's sham re-election. There is every reason to consider it illegitimate, and Venezuela's constitution says that if a vacuum of power exists, then the head of parliament (Guiado) becomes the acting president.

As it is, the world powers are trying to force Maduro to give up power without needing to use force. If he doesn't, then probably the military will eventually mutiny against him (and the generals that he put in charge of them) and Maduro will find himself in front of a court-marshal.

edit on 29-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oct 6 2018 global oil prices peaked near $75 a barrel.
Truth is that oil prices are choreographed in advance.
My guess is that Venezuela projected their budget based on $80 a barrel oil and are at a severe shortfall near $50.
Bank of England is rationing Venzuela's 8 billion in gold reserves according to the media.
Could mean current Venezuelan leadership was trying to raid the national piggie bank rather than responsibly allocate reserve spending.

Actually Venezuela is kind of a microcosm for fiscal responsibility.

Theoretically the current US border problem could be solved by just printing more currency to cover the cost of services for open border asylum seekers. The US national debt is so yuge already it would probably have to be defaulted on anyways if current trends continue. That is what one of my friends that belongs to Mensa thinks.

Who embarks on an austerity program before going bankrupt?
Certainly not Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Certainly not Trump.

I don’t like the USA debt. But what do you want trump to do. Shutdown the government until he gets a balanced budget to sign?
edit on 29-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

6 billion is tiny compared to the rest of the budget which makes you wonder what its all about?
I would give up tobacco and alcohol to save on health care costs as I only drink ceremonially anyways, but that isn't realistic either.
Could raise sin taxes but not with addicts allowed to vote obviously.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Can’t be that classified if it’s making it’s rounds on social media.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
Oct 6 2018 global oil prices peaked near $75 a barrel.
Truth is that oil prices are choreographed in advance.
My guess is that Venezuela projected their budget based on $80 a barrel oil and are at a severe shortfall near $50.
Bank of England is rationing Venzuela's 8 billion in gold reserves according to the media.
Could mean current Venezuelan leadership was trying to raid the national piggie bank rather than responsibly allocate reserve spending.

Actually Venezuela is kind of a microcosm for fiscal responsibility.

Theoretically the current US border problem could be solved by just printing more currency to cover the cost of services for open border asylum seekers. The US national debt is so yuge already it would probably have to be defaulted on anyways if current trends continue. That is what one of my friends that belongs to Mensa thinks.

Certainly not Trump.

Thats the way I look at it honestly, 21 trillion, 24 trillion, who cares at this point? Its a number so incredibly huge that we will never ever come close to paying it off. Some day in the future the bill will come due, and we will not be paying it.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Awaiting conditions to deteriorate to claim humanitarian intervention aaannnd regime change as aside note. this was planned at least a year in advance BTW in case you were wondering....

Venezuela no power for days affecting water cleanliness, Fuel, food delivery ect ect

Thousands expected to die....weeks now....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The only thing "staged" was Maduro's sham re-election. There is every reason to consider it illegitimate, and Venezuela's constitution says that if a vacuum of power exists, then the head of parliament (Guiado) becomes the acting president.

Exactly. It's as if Donald Trump created a brand new congress filled with only republicans, and they called for unconstitutional elections which Trump would win. That's what happened in Venezuela.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join