It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VENEZEULA BEING INVADED OCT NOV 2 groups of 40 ships OFF SHORE Now Pre planned in DC Classified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm sure the list of Venezuelan Generals in attendance in the Puerto Rico meeting would be classified... and you all know how they love gossip, drama and rumors down there So read this and you'll have a pretty good bead of whats about to go down it'll be presented as a humanitarian mission for our neighbors but it really about OIL They are the 5th largest Global producers with China about to act up as well the time line should be interesting.... Maybe not as soon as Oct- Nov but before the next US presidential election to be sure...... Strategy and all

venezuelanalysis.com...

www.marinetraffic.com...:-60.9/centery:12.6/zoom:8

When you filter out all types of vessels to unknown your left with MILITARY CRAFT there are two distinct groups off the coast of Venezuela Chinese? Russian? Now what type of Military Exercises reQuire 40 plus ships??

The New York Times recently reported that Washington had held meetings with “rebel” Venezuelan military commanders to discuss the logistics of organising a coup d’état.

venezuelanalysis.com... preplaned

As part of the announcements, Rossello invited Venezuela’s opposition leaders to a summit this October 20 and 21, to be held in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which will look to establish a ‘Commission for the Reconstruction of Venezuela’, with Puerto Rico acting as “the headquarters” for “logistical support” to a “transition” government in Venezuela.

“We want to be ready for the day after, so that Venezuela counts on a government and an ordered and adequate transition.
For his part, Ledezma told press in San Juan that “a logistical operation will be launched from this Antillean Island.” He has previously gone on record calling for a foreign-led “intervention” into Venezuela.

THIS IS REAL AND CLASSIFIED!!!!

edit on 6-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Venezuela has been a hot button for a while. If naval armada's are forming, that could be an indication of an impending invasion. Venezuela can't be won with modern warfare, literal ground invasion would be the only way to upend the sitting government.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I hope this isn’t what you think OP S&F gonna keep an eye on this.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

LoL this guy talks about how people are uneducated but apparently doesnt understand what the hell is going on in venezuela and how people are starving to death..........

Oh ya the only reason is because the petro dollar......and Crytpos? no COULDNT be because people are dying and mass exodus from the country because they are starving to death eating pets and zoo animals........

Not saying its RIGHT but, who the hell is this guy to talk about being educated when he clearly doesnt know wtf is going on there

WTF?
edit on 10/6/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Dunno just read a bunch of whats already out there and when put together seems feasible ill wait and see if it hits the news cycle prolonged and en mass US pop would have to be behind it fully.... Casualties and all - a difficult sell to be sure.

a reply to: BigDave-AR

edit on 6-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
China has invested/bailed out/ Venezuela to the tune of 75 billion dollars.. If something goes down I can see them getting rather perturbed.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
China has invested/bailed out/ Venezuela to the tune of 75 billion dollars.. If something goes down I can see them getting rather perturbed.

China knows they arent getting it back.........not unless they take over their oil reserves.........which is why i dont get why this OP is jumping from situations like that to how the US is evil......

Thats a stupid analysis, especially when they owe other countries way more..........

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Can anyone identify the two groups of Crafts/Vessels out there? Would be interesting if they were Chinese ? Also Who's has a military Contingent/base on that airport & island

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Military ships come under the “Tugs and Special Crafts” tab.

They show up as light blue.

Providing they are transmitting AIS.

Also, right now there are pleasure and fishing craft in amongst the supposed military craft, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

edit on 6/10/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If you go to maritimetraffic.com, there are a lot of ships near St. Vincent that are listed as unspecified.

Maybe Sublimecraft can chime in with some better maritime tracking sites.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
After more research i found this:

www.miamiherald.com...

Which states: Seven countries issued an unprecedented petition to the Netherlands-based International Criminal Court on Sept. 26 to investigate Maduro. The case —the first one in which ICC member countries are asking for a probe into a fellow member — was originally proposed by Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay and Peru.

So it'll be a political effort for now in the news until its not... But thinking about it Could be a reason for china or Russia to establish a few bases and have a proxy war since that's all the rage these days...... i little too close to home

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
We would end up confirming their constant propaganda that the US is the source of 100% of their ills, and not the fact that they invested in a relative mono economy that focused on petroleum products.
I'd say its a bad move, we'd end up spending less by extending various olive branches since Trump is a relatively new president, and keep in mind, such a conflict would result in far more refugees, and many of them would make their way through Mexico and here, and some of them, if hostilities truly began, would want to gain revenge as have the children of those effected by the various wars and Contras throughout Latin America.

We would be better suited allocating our spending on rebuilding the various parts of our country and territory that have been affected by various natural disasters. The USA is running out of allies since the past two presidents. Don't make the same mistakes they did, Trump. Such a move would destroy the last 5% of integrity left in this nation. Lead by example and the principles that got you elected, not for short term goals.

Bad idea, for sure. Not only morally, but economically. It would literally be cheaper to give them loan guarantees and help provide economic incentives, like how China has taken over most of Central Africa and how Russia has taken much of Asia and various other locales.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

China had already planned for this and no doubt gave them access to their highest export quality defensive weaponry. They wont let their investments be threatened like they were in Libya. I'd reassess the situation, for sure.

Since 1998, China–Venezuela relations have seen an increasing partnership between the government of the Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez and the People's Republic of China. Sino-Venezuelan trade was less than $500m per year before 1999 and reached $7.5bn in 2009, making China Venezuela's second-largest trade partner[121] and Venezuela China's biggest investment destination in Latin America. Various bilateral deals have seen China invest billions in Venezuela and Venezuela increase exports of oil and other resources to China. China has demanded payment in oil for its exports to Venezuela because of its unwillingness to accept Venezuelan currency and the inability of Venezuela to pay in dollars or gold.

Chinese weaponry in Venezuela ( Silkworm, Sunburn, Moskit derivatives probably already on standby lol www.armyrecognition.com... rade.html )

upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 6-10-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2018 by ginseng23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

i little too close to home

And too far for resupply
Way too far.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ginseng23
Fixed link for ya: Army recognition

Or not even tried manually navigating to the article an delinking it appears it doesn’t like the url for some reason, gave it my best mate.
edit on 10/6/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why would anyone bother invading Venezuela? Venezuela has been so badly governed that the place has been falling apart at the seams for the last decade. Just give another year, or two, and the nut-job regime will be overthrown from within.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So they send the ships now and then don't invade for a year or two, makes sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Thank you I also noticed I was having problems with it too, albeit it is indeed a long link title. I'll try shortening it since it keeps malforming:

preview.tinyurl.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ginseng23

Thank you I also noticed I was having problems with it too, albeit it is indeed a long link title. I'll try shortening it since it keeps malforming:

preview.tinyurl.com...

No problem it’s working now.

ETA: That 8x8 lynx looks pretty badass I’d love to have one of those to wheel in, China hook a brother up!

edit on 10/6/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I thought the CIA were in charge of all things South America. Maybe they will fix it, I always thought they could fix anything.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

We'll see if it's a real invasion.

On a side note, caps please

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join