It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Finds No Corroboration of Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Kavanaugh in FBI Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: darkbake
It's too bad the FBI investigation was sabotaged so much by Trump and the Republicans. It makes it not credible.

Your tears are delicious!

Memes say it better....LOL!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

It's too bad the FBI investigation was sabotaged so much by Trump and the Republicans. It makes it not credible.

You must be really fun to know.

Do you think the women that have come forward should be charged with making false statements?

I do. Especially if their claims have been found to be false based on the 7th FBI background investigation.

They should be prosecuted to make an example of those that lie for political gain. As should Feinstein and Fords attorneys and Avenatti.

People like that truly hurt those that actually have been assaulted.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Lindsay Graham still on fire!

Unlike Flake, the protesters don't phase him.

Sen. Lindsey Graham continues to scorch the earth in defense of Judge Kavanaugh. Today, he was confronted by a protester who began shouting at him as he turned to talk with the media. “You’ve humiliated this guy enough and there seems to be no bottom for some of ya,” Graham said to the woman protester.

The protester responded with something about a polygraph and Graham turned over his shoulder and replied, “Why don’t we dunk him in water and see if he floats.”

HE'S A WITCH!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
So people will be charge for their fake testimony’s? I hope so. You can’t attempt to ruin a persons life with slander and just walk away.

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Lol, if they are. We'll get a real investigation. Make sure to ask yourself why he doesn't sue for defamation at the very least, when he doesn't. I'll give it 6 months.

I would say a good reason not to would be so they dont get anymore airtime in the MSM.

What are your thoughts on why not a single one has filed a report with any law enforcement? They still can....why haven't they?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Fox just reported that friends of Kavanaugh wrote to the committee to confirm that Devil's Triangle is a quarters drinking game, and not what Dems assumed.

I read their actual letter earlier today.

Same with the FFFFFFF thing....it was in Squi yearbook....and seems to be exactly what Kav said it was.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You must be really fun to know.

Do you think the women that have come forward should be charged with making false statements?

Of course.

They should have been laughed out of the hearing.

Anyone with half a brain can tell she was/is lying through her teeth.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Lindsay Graham still on fire!

Unlike Flake, the protesters don't phase him.

Sen. Lindsey Graham continues to scorch the earth in defense of Judge Kavanaugh. Today, he was confronted by a protester who began shouting at him as he turned to talk with the media. “You’ve humiliated this guy enough and there seems to be no bottom for some of ya,” Graham said to the woman protester.

The protester responded with something about a polygraph and Graham turned over his shoulder and replied, “Why don’t we dunk him in water and see if he floats.”

HE'S A WITCH!

Graham has come out of this as one of my favorite people. He is just as tired of the BS as everyone else and doesnt seem to hold back at all.

I'd actually support his Presidential run if he ever decides to.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

www.npr.org... reopublican base is motivated and pissed and the enthusiasm edge the dems have had just pretty much evaporated they now only up by 2 compared to a while ago when they had a 10 point lead

Just over a month away from critical elections across the country, the wide Democratic enthusiasm advantage that has defined the 2018 campaign up to this point has disappeared, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll. In July, there was a 10-point gap between the number of Democrats and Republicans saying the November elections were "very important." Now, that is down to 2 points, a statistical tie.
also shows republican women are pissed about the kavanaugh debacle and smear campaign so this took away most of the democratic edge going into midterms. oh and the red state dems that werent gonna vote for him? they are now getting HAMMERED in the polls

www.axios.com... and now they are looking less likely to win and with that adding More seats to republicans in what was supposed to be a blue wave

The big picture: The Kavanaugh fight is one reason David Wasserman of the Cook Political Report is skeptical that Democrats have a shot at the Senate. "I'm not necessarily buying it," he emailed. "Keep in mind, Kavanaugh is still viewed highly favorably in those states and GOP anger/engagement there could rise." The bottom line: The longer Kavanaugh's confirmation is dragged out, the more certain we can be that it will affect some of the most competitive Senate races.

thehill.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

and www.politico.com...

hidencamp took hits in polls,tester took hits and its now neck and neck for mt senate seat and its not looking good for team blue

www.realclearpolitics.com... latest polls
edit on 4-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Feinstein looks sad, terrified...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: UKTruth

You must be behind thanks to the world news.

Everyone is saying Flake is on board because the report didnt reveal any new info.

I heard Flake say that Kavanaugh could not be on the court because he showed he was partisan.
Don't assume that the FBI report being in Kavanaugh's favour means Flake is voting 'yes'.
He might vote no for a different reason.

I think the vote itself is still in the balance - and a bunch of MSM hacks saying it's in the bag doesn't give me much pause to maintain that this snipshow is not over yet.

Flake's quote has been taken out of context quite a bit. He was specifically talking about the perception that Kavanaugh was partisan in his testimony where he showed anger toward the Democrats. He said "we can't have that on the Supreme Court", in my opinion referring to the bias. He didn't say "we can't have Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court". I'm no apologist for Flake, I don't think highly of him, but I don't think he meant to signal that to mean he was going to vote no. I think he was just saying you can't have bias on the SCOTUS (as if we don't have that already).

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Fox just reported that friends of Kavanaugh wrote to the committee to confirm that Devil's Triangle is a quarters drinking game, and not what Dems assumed.

Yeah the committee received 2 or 3 letters, with multiple signatures, attesting that. There's also a page in the yearbook that describes the game.

The senators who went down that road thoroughly embarrassed themselves.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Feinstein looks sad, terrified...

She's a disgrace. She referred Ford to a partisan hack of a "lawyer" that she knew would help them out. Apparently didn't tell Ford that the Senate would've come to her. Why? Because then the Democrats wouldn't get on TV to grandstand and they wouldn't get the optics of the "old white men questioning a survivor" that they were hoping for (the Republicans were at least smart enough to avoid that).

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... even cnn is saying it now looks bad for the dems in midterms

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.cnn.com... even cnn is saying it now looks bad for the dems in midterms

That's because it is true.
Dems need to clean their house.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"The Senate will be in session at 9:30 tomorrow morning. Under the regular order, the vote to advance the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court will be at 10:30."

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

at last please make it " be over " - just 6.6 hours to go ????

i realise the " impeach him twits " will then roll out - but hey

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Butterfinger

You must be behind thanks to the world news.

Everyone is saying Flake is on board because the report didnt reveal any new info.

I heard Flake say that Kavanaugh could not be on the court because he showed he was partisan.
Don't assume that the FBI report being in Kavanaugh's favour means Flake is voting 'yes'.
He might vote no for a different reason.

I think the vote itself is still in the balance - and a bunch of MSM hacks saying it's in the bag doesn't give me much pause to maintain that this snipshow is not over yet.

Flake's quote has been taken out of context quite a bit. He was specifically talking about the perception that Kavanaugh was partisan in his testimony where he showed anger toward the Democrats. He said "we can't have that on the Supreme Court", in my opinion referring to the bias. He didn't say "we can't have Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court". I'm no apologist for Flake, I don't think highly of him, but I don't think he meant to signal that to mean he was going to vote no. I think he was just saying you can't have bias on the SCOTUS (as if we don't have that already).

Flake is now saying he is undecided.
All i am saying is until the vote outs done, this is not settled. Don't trust Flake, Collins or Murkowski.
You can be sure the Democrats are working on them.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Did the Republicans just win biggly?

Not one person can verify her story and there are mobs of people still violently insisting his guilt.

On the liberal left innocence or guilt doesnt matter

Cross them and they will do all they can to make those suffer.

They are worse then the mafia. Because they choose to go lower and attack your family name and place of businesses.

And if those liberals have positions of power in the IRS, FBI, Facebook, YouTube or the media.
They will use those positions to attack Republicans as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Vice president Pence says that he will be ready in case he is needed to break a tie.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Congrats Justice Kavanaugh, make this country, its founders and our Constitution proud

No doubt you will
edit on 10/5/2018 by JBurns because: changed "Judge" to "Justice"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join