It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Finds No Corroboration of Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Kavanaugh in FBI Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

WASHINGTON—The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter.

It was unclear whether the White House, which for weeks has raised doubts about the allegations, had finalized its review of the FBI interview reports. Officials were expected to be sending the FBI report to the Senate Judiciary Committee later Wednesday.

Oct. 4, 2018 12:19 a.m. ET

Its a big day alright, more news dropping!

www.wsj.com...

Its nearly 1am in the US and i cant wait to get home tonight, turn on the news, pour me some drinks and watch it all go down!

Kavanaugh did not sexually assault anyone, these claims were false and the media collaborated with the DNC to orchestrate this fake outrage.

It's becoming more and more obvious as each hour goes by. Those that steadfastly refuse to see the truth are obviously in it for their own reason!

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah, and we know the media and far left were aware as they began switching plays for the umpteenth time, this time: "even if innocent,"Kavanaugh doesnt have the right "temperment."

This dog and pony show has done serious damage to their brand, as has the same ridiculous behavior regarding Trump.

I look forward to his nomination, but I grow weary of the constant whining...what next some more sex accusations on Trump, or did they use the last of their bench on Kavanaugh?

I hope Trump and company ride the justice pony over all of these most recent accussors for an October surprise.
edit on 3-10-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Add to follow interesting I hope this is indeed the case for many reasons (including the fact that no one deserves to be sexually assaulted (or furthermore accused of sexual assault over political BS).

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Now they're scrambling for the 4am dispatches.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is a nice reach around, but ultimately Flake has to vote Yes!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yeah, and we know the media and far left were aware as they began switching plays for the umpteenth time, this time: "even if innocent,"Kavanaugh doesnt have the right "temperment."

This dog and pony show has done serious damage to their brand, as has the same ridiculous behavior regarding Trump.

I look forward to his nomination, but I grow weary of the constant whining...what next some more sex accusations on Trump, or did they use the last of their bench on Kavanaugh?

I hope Trump and company ride the justice pony over all of these most recent accussors for an October surprise.

There's not shortage of insaniacs to "come forward" when needed.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So people will be charge for their fake testimony’s? I hope so. You can’t attempt to ruin a persons life with slander and just walk away.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

No...Flake may choose to ride off into the sunset like McCain did... giving Trump "the finger".

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now they're scrambling for the 4am dispatches.

💥😃💥

You know what the DIMS will say..."It's Trumps FBI! He forced them to do his bidding, jut like Obama did!"

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Agree - Groupthink is the only way to go to for Leftists - MSM/Academia have been perpetuating it for years. Groupthink is one of the main factors that contributed to Hitler's reign. Democrats have already begun to justify horrific behavior in the name of social justice.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zackjake

Agree - Groupthink is the only way to go to for Leftists - MSM/Academia have been perpetuating it for years. Groupthink is one of the main factors that contributed to Hitler's reign. Democrats have already begun to justify horrific behavior in the name of social justice.

Just remember that groupthink does not have a party affinity and it is the same thing no matter who is doing it or in the name of what.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Did you not just make a thread bashing the left wing media about unknown sources???

LOL

Then you almost immediately make a thread using an unverified source.

The double standard is strong with this one

What is the color of the kettle again.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

But, according to Mutt and Jeff (Ford's attorneys), without the FBI interviewing Dr. Ford, you can't call it a complete investigation. They say the FBI is not interested in the truth. Truth?? Truth???

The truth is out there. But so are lies.
— Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson), The X-Files, Season 1

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ford's attorneys were trying to stall, like Feinstein/Jackson-Lee PAID THEM to do. (You saw the envelope J-Lee passed to Ford's attorneys.)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

He said he will, after the FBI investigation.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
the more I read the article, the more its release grows suspicious to me

the media in Australia are running it in total contrast to the way they've run any story this past 2 years about President Trump

the Whitehouse wouldnt leak something like this, the facade of a press conference is very powerful to viewers

its coming up 5am in the US.. i rek'n there's a plan for today - hour by hour!

Fox NEWS are running their daily question

''should the nomination go forward and should the FBI document be made public''

It's strange the Republican media outlet is talking about releasing the FBI document - if indeed it was a sham investigation
edit on 4/10/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The media always wants documents shared with the public, and meetings/hearings televised. Usually when CNN says they really want something made public or kept secret, I choose the opposite of what CNN wants.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FFS - another wingnut - with delusions of " whats in the envelope " - based on nothing but thier own fantasies

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join