It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahead of Senate hearing witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Two men step forward to say Kavanaugh accuser may have mistaken them for the judge.

Fox News

The proceedings may be upended by late-breaking developments: On Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day.

New York Post
ZeroHedge

edit on 27/9/18 by troubleshooter because: Additional Reports

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: troubleshooter
Two men step forward to say Kavanaugh accuser may have mistaken them for the judge.

www.foxnews.com... anaugh.html

Well it is time for this thing to get uncomplicated.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: troubleshooter

Broken link

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Be advised, when you start a thread in one of the NEWS forums, there are strict formatting and content guidelines. You can still edit to bring this one into compliance, if you want.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is a twitter link for one of the men:
mobile.twitter.com...
It should be a VERY interesting hearing tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Doesnt matter men lie remember so a guy coming forward saying that what happened with ford was him is immaterial. We are told she is a victim and can not be wrong because of that. All i will say is it surprises me a guy would come forward and say it wasnt him it was me that attempted to rape her. This guy doesnt sound terribly intelligent since he will ruin his life

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Indeed. It would make a good thread but you need more content in the OP and a working link.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree
Fixed it...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Doesnt matter men lie remember so a guy coming forward saying that what happened with ford was him is immaterial. We are told she is a victim and can not be wrong because of that. All i will say is it surprises me a guy would come forward and say it wasnt him it was me that attempted to rape her. This guy doesnt sound terribly intelligent since he will ruin his life

This speaks loads about your character.
Sad.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hey should probably throw in a small excerpt and your thoughts on the matter to keep this in line with formatting t&c...along with changing thread title to the title of the article, verbatim.

A2D
edit on 26-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

PS title needs to be changed to Ahead of pivotal Senate hearing, witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh.

And your op needs more then 1 sentence.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The Daily Wire

The Senate Judiciary Committee reportedly met with two men this week who think that they assaulted Christie Blasey Ford in 1982, not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Politico congressional reporter Burgess Everett reported the summary from the Judiciary Committee, which stated: "Committee staff have a second interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in the summer of 1982 that is the basis of her allegation. He described his recollection of their interaction in some detail."

AND

A second Politico reporter, Elana Schor, added that the Judiciary also had a phone interview with a second man who also believed that he may have assaulted Ford in the summer of 1982.

Well, wouldn't that be embarrassing. Since the accuser is to be believed in such matters (thanks 'precedent'), we have 2 people come forward claiming that Ford has confused the Kavanaugh incident with them.

Lets get the facts out and let the chips fall where they may - the important thing here is that all those who are accused or are accusing, get their day in court so that justice can be served. For instance, if it becomes apparent that Ford 'misremembered' and that Kavanaugh is vindicated via these latest 2 men who've come forward, then I'd like to see Feinstein & Co taken to task for their obsession with knowingly releasing a false allegation.

Either way, this will make tomorrows questioning on Ford very interesting, I can't wait to hear what she has to say about this latest development.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Are you sure it’s two different men? From what I have read and heard it is one man, who was interviewed twice by the committee.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Are you sure it’s two different men? From what I have read and heard it is one man, who was interviewed twice by the committee.

"Witnesses" as in, more than one witness. There are two men.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

It is being reported in more than one place as two men...here is an example...

ZeroHedge

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Ford claimed there were two men in the room when the incident supposedly happened. These could be the two is she was drunk and confused.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Ameilia

Ford claimed there were two men in the room when the incident supposedly happened. These could be the two is she was drunk and confused.

I mean, read the articles in question before commenting. We are discussing articles regarding TWO MEN who are each claiming to have been in room with CBF instead of BK and PJ.

link   
If its televised I might actually tune in now, this could make for some pretty compelling watching.

Or I might turn it into a drinking game to... decisions decisions.

link   
I missed the section of the committee notes that did indeed say a second man claimed he also thinks he is the guy. Thanks for the clarification.

What are the odds...two guys claim to be the guy. Wow...just wow.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I missed the section of the committee notes that did indeed say a second man claimed he also thinks he is the guy. Thanks for the clarification.

What are the odds...two guys claim to be the guy. Wow...just wow.

Remember her claim (well one of them because it’s chenged) was that there were two men involved in the assault, Kavanaugh and his friend judge

So perhaps these two men are saying they were there together

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join