It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahead of Senate hearing witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: troubleshooter

And people were suggesting Ford was getting money to come out with accusations.

Talk about a sacrifice; how much money does it take for someone to go -- 'No, no, I'm the rapist!'

That's what I was thinking.

I'm sure in this instance they are telling the truth out of the goodness of their heart though.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Or maybe the guys the came forward to say that it was consensual.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
As I pointed out in another thread, there's a new problem now that we have two separate men claiming to be the attacker. We don't have two men who have come together to say that one played the role of Brett Kavanaugh and the other played the role of Mark Judge. We have both men claiming to have played the role of Brett as the attacker.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 27-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Likely takes no money.

Trump fans like to embrace the hate for him. Its how kek came to be...the deplorables....etc.

Embrace the hate to troll the left. Its rather interesting strategically. Lol

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Reasonable doubt.

How much is necessary for the democlowns to admit this is a sh*tshow??

Me thinks their TDS won’t allow to admit it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
GAME ON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Doesnt matter men lie

Right people because women never lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This might actually harm the me too movement. Making accusations against people without really knowing and destroying their lives and reputation.

If they're credible and honest of course
edit on 27-9-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: troubleshooter
Two men step forward to say Kavanaugh accuser may have mistaken them for the judge.

Fox News

The proceedings may be upended by late-breaking developments: On Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day.

New York Post
ZeroHedge

Sounds like desperation setting in.........

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It also may be that he remembers things very differently.

What she recalls as rape, he recalls as consensual, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: xtradimensions
I missed the section of the committee notes that did indeed say a second man claimed he also thinks he is the guy. Thanks for the clarification.

What are the odds...two guys claim to be the guy. Wow...just wow.

Remember her claim (well one of them because it’s chenged) was that there were two men involved in the assault, Kavanaugh and his friend judge

So perhaps these two men are saying they were there together

This would honestly be the best result for KBF. Instead of being known as a bald faced liar, she will just be known as someone who was mistaken about an upsetting event in her past.

I've been saying for a while that it's possible something did happen, but that she's been filling in convenient blanks to fit today's politics.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since she hasn't shown any inclination to press charges and her official story on the record was a false allegation, how likely do you think it would be for her to actually try to press formal charges on them at this point even if they do admit it was them?

Since she's been so adamant in claiming it was Kavanaugh, if she accepts it was now them, doesn't that open her up to defamation of character? Or at the very least, it still exposes that she really doesn't know for sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Doesnt matter men lie remember so a guy coming forward saying that what happened with ford was him is immaterial. We are told she is a victim and can not be wrong because of that. All i will say is it surprises me a guy would come forward and say it wasnt him it was me that attempted to rape her. This guy doesnt sound terribly intelligent since he will ruin his life

We all know how eye witness testimony is almost useless. Maybe the guy coming forward is just a decent guy, or sometimes folks will do the strangest things for their 15 minutes... Could the Republicans be playing the same game as the democrats???? One compromised witness after another in a tawdry drama. I am so glad I don't have to answer for my goofy teenage behavior and have it effect my job outlooks.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
As I pointed out in another thread, there's a new problem now that we have two separate men claiming to be the attacker. We don't have two men who have come together to say that one played the role of Brett Kavanaugh and the other played the role of Mark Judge. We have both men claiming to have played the role of Brett as the attacker.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I don't think that we, or even the media, know exactly what these two men have claimed. What we know for certain is that one of the men has been interviewed, has details, and a written statement.

I am fairly certain that the Judicial Committee professional investigators checked out his story, just like they investigated her claims.

edit on 9/27/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I wonder if it's possible that these two names will be mentioned during the hearing today, just to see how Christine Ford reacts.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I hope so.
Maybe they will have the guy testify.

I hope they also ask if she has received payments, and who paid for the polygraph and attorney.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In all honesty, after reading excerpts from her yearbook, and the continuous "party" scene that was their life, there could actually be way more than two men that "May" have tried things, groped, ect with her. They didn't both have to do this at the same party. She didn't give a date for the incident she is describing.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Deetermined

I hope so.
Maybe they will have the guy testify.

I hope they also ask if she has received payments, and who paid for the polygraph and attorney.

I may have heard Lindsey Graham wrong a moment ago, but I believe he stated that he believes one of these men is crazy and is not credible either. Who knows what will happen.

I hope they ask her if she's received any other money besides just covering her expenses.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Doesnt matter men lie remember so a guy coming forward saying that what happened with ford was him is immaterial. We are told she is a victim and can not be wrong because of that. All i will say is it surprises me a guy would come forward and say it wasnt him it was me that attempted to rape her. This guy doesnt sound terribly intelligent since he will ruin his life

The report is deeper than that - they have come forward and provided additional detail. They may have been scared that it would come out that it was them and they decided to come forward to tell their version of what happened. Who knows, they may be saying that it was Ford who led them to the bedroom... we'll see.
edit on 27/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Young men and women are both quite capable of seeking out some fun with the other sex (or same). It looks like the girls at Dr Ford's school were quite capable of being a bit risque. The hand over the mouth incident seems to be what freaked Dr Ford the most (in her own words). For all we know they were making out with consent from both sides (her and Kavanaugh or someone else) and her playmate freaked out when she shouted out.

There is really no way of ever knowing, which is why this hearing should never have taken place. It's should have been up to Ford to go to the police and have her day in court.
edit on 27/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join