It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Acid attack. Put her away for several years.

This isn't okay, even by blonde haired, blue eyed, Russian Barbies.

Yeah, you know what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
She is kind of hot so it is OK...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gee, I would be pissed, pants are expensive. Having a white bleached crotch on your pants is not sexy at all.

Yup they are ruined. Saw this.

Crazy bitch.

Destruction of property.

assault with a chemical weapon.

Kick her in the crotch hard enough to explode her ovaries.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That would be one quick way to get me naked. Pour strange smelling liquids on my crotch I would strip instantly lol no matter where I was.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Oh, in that case I would first strip off my clothes, and then use Her clothes to scrub off the remaining liquids from my crotch... while she was still wearing them. If she struggled, I would hold her down until I was finished. Then I would say "how's that for feminism??"

edit on 9/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The other video though...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Oh, in that case I would first strip off my clothes, and then use Her clothes to scrub off the remaining liquids from my crotch... while she was still wearing them. If she struggled, I would hold her down until I was finished. Then I would say "how's that for feminism??"

To be truthful, not sure what I would do, but I'm old school so it would not be good.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I wish that chick would try that with me. It would be worth it just so I could knock out a few of her teeth. Now go manspread the word Bit#!
edit on 9/27/2018 by Alien Abduct because: Correction

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

edit on 9/27/2018 by Alien Abduct because: DP

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Xtrozero

HAHAHAHAHAHA! NICE!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I could just see being on the transit with my significant other, and some chick trying to pull this, and my 5'4 115 lb irish girlfriend teaching her a real lesson in feminism before I even know what the hell was going on.......

Shes lucky those men were actually the opposite of what feminism teaches, because if they werent, she would have been knocked the hell out.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
faek.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

faek.

Right?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"Men demonstrating their alpha-manhood in the subway with women and children around deserve contempt."

Now we need some guy pouring bleach on females with visible boobs...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sounds like a really easy way for a chick to get bitch-slapped, but maybe that's just me...

Or a dude. I don't judge.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
"Men demonstrating their alpha-manhood in the subway with women and children around deserve contempt."

Now we need some guy pouring bleach on females with visible boobs...

Damn... But boobs are really cool!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Its staged its Russia those people knew she was going to pour water on them. some were just bad actors as well. In Moscow no woman would risk doing this randomly. Quite frankly if she did it to the wrong person she would disappear. There are some very powerful people in Moscow who knows how to make people disappear,you have a guy in a suit in Moscow they are probably mob related.

Yep. My thoughts.
First time we have agreed in a while
This lady would have been disappeared .
A famous photo from the 60s and Vietnam comes to mind.

edit on 9/27/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Watched this before signing in to ATS today. At first i thought this must be a prank of some kind but then I see the ingedients of the liquid and am like the rest... wth?

Will we see more of this on the tube/trains in other places around the World?
Will it be accepted as normal behaviour?
What constitutes a 'manspread'?
If a guy were to punch the girl out or grab her and tell her to get the f out', could he be charged with assault?
Should whoever goes around pouring liquid on others be prosecuted?

I think the answer to the last one is yes... especially if the liquid contains 'bleach' or any other dangerous substance, just like 'acid attacks'!

'Feminism gone too far?

Anyways from what I saw... most of those guys were only seat width apart which is fine in my eyes... if you were to spread into the next seat, then yeah that can be 'spreading too far' but if the train is near empty, you wouldn't be in someone elses space. What about 'fat' peole who can sometimes take up 2 seats?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I get bleach on my skin all the time. You wash it off. No big deal. I mean as far as the chemical process goes. It will stain his clothes but not really harm his junk. Of course I am not supporting this behavior. Not at all. Just saying that bleach is not a going to do any long term harm.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

What long term harm? What do you guys think bleach is going to do? Burn him? Its not. Not unless they just left it on the skin for a long time. Sorry but clorox just doesnt have that kind of power. Ive had pure bleach on my hands countless times. The next day my skin is dry on my hands but not burned at all.
The lady should of course be charged with assault no matter what. I am not at all saying this is ok. Im just addressing the chemical aspect of the assault. Dont shoot the messenger. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join