It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

so, I clicked on the video to view......here's what it said

Video Unavailable

This video has been removed for violating Youtube's policy on harassment and bullying.......at least somebody got it right !

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Considering that could cause irreparable and permanent damage to people, she should be in prison for mutilation for decades.

Really, this isn't any different than throwing acid at someone.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

That would be one quick way to get me naked. Pour strange smelling liquids on my crotch I would strip instantly lol no matter where I was.

Then you would have to be arrested as a sexual predator, exposing yourself to the women on the bus, and heaven forbid there were any children on there, then we would have to add the pedophile label.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Assault with a chemical weapon

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

How the hell are you supposed to even know its Bleach to begin with???

I would have broken her nose and made her pay for news jeans the crazy mad bit!

Lucky she's not being charged with terrorism really. LoL

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Mental health issues. Anyone who thinks thats a good idea. It's no longer feminism. It's anti man hating

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Mental health issues. Anyone who thinks thats a good idea. It's no longer feminism. It's anti man hating

I would have to agree with you that this leans more towards mental health issues and not feminism. One lone act by a person, without other activists backing her/him up, can in no way be attributed to a group; its a shame that only you and I can understand this and others here on this thread choose not to.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yh you could be right as well. Maybe as always, the truth lies somewhere in between. Maybe she did get a few real people but also mixed in a ton of actors. I'm just not buying that Russian blokes, in a country where if a woman gets in a blokes face she ends up enjoying a knuckle sandwich (not advocating violence) that when having liquid poured over their meat and two veg don't do anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
faek.

No U !

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This seems staged, I mean Russians don't seem the type to put up with crap from anyone. After the 3-4 guy you would think that woman would have a black eye when she got to the 10th one.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That is a great way to catch one between the eyes. Anyone trying to throw caustic and deadly chemicals on others should expect their intended target to defend themselves with deadly force.

More dumb ass modern-day feminists
edit on 9/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If they had what we have between our legs, they would man spread too. feminists are so selfish and stupid and entitled.Men have a lot of reasons for fking up their lives too, and if they don't stop with their s#!t...Men are going to make their lives a living HELL. They are begging for it, and they are going to get what they beg for. Keep it up. Some men will not care if you're a woman and will knock you out, and feminists deserve this.
edit on 27-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

That is a great way to catch one between the eyes. Anyone trying to throw caustic and deadly chemicals on others should expect their intended target to defend themselves with deadly force.

It has nothing to do with modern-day feminism, no matter how badly you want it to be.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It has nothing to do with modern-day feminism, no matter how badly you want it to be.

No...I agree with knowledgehunter0986 on this one emphatically. It has everything to do with feminism. They do this stupid crap all the time, because they're jealous of men. Modern day feminism is a cancer to all man and woman kind. They are an embarrassment to women everywhere, and a thorn to every man's side, simply because they try their best to annoy. A man who punches a feminists for these stupid antics deserves a reward in my book. Don't speak to me about condoning hitting women either. First off feminists are not women, they're beasts from Hell, secondly...welcome to equality, we men punch each other all the time, if they can't handle it, they should get back in the kitchen.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

No...I agree with knowledgehunter0986 on this one emphatically...modern day feminism is definitely a cancer to all man and woman kind. They are an embarrassment to women everywhere, and a thorn to every man's side, simply because they try their best to annoy. A man who punches a feminists for these stupid antics deserves a reward in my book. Don't speak to me about condoning hitting women either. First off feminists are not women, they're beasts from Hell, secondly...welcome to equality, we men punch each other all the time, can't handle it, get back in the kitchen.

As it pertains to this activist, it has nothing to do with any group. It is a lone act and some here suspect it is staged, while I believe it is due to mental illness,

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

No...I agree with knowledgehunter0986 on this one emphatically...modern day feminism is definitely a cancer to all man and woman kind. They are an embarrassment to women everywhere, and a thorn to every man's side, simply because they try their best to annoy. A man who punches a feminists for these stupid antics deserves a reward in my book. Don't speak to me about condoning hitting women either. First off feminists are not women, they're beasts from Hell, secondly...welcome to equality, we men punch each other all the time, can't handle it, get back in the kitchen.

As it pertains to this activist, it has nothing to do with any group. It is a lone act and some here suspect it is staged, while I believe it is due to mental illness,

Yes, mental illness is the case. feminists are mental. Man spreading has been a feminist complaint for years now and it's not an isolated event. All one has to do is google "feminist man spreading" and you'll be busy for hours. Just because YOU think it's something like mental illness, which is an excuse to remove the responsibility from bad feminist behavior, doesn't make it so. This is just another example of cancerous man haters, 'no matter how badly you want it to be' something else.

Here is the first Google page of links to get you started.

Pages of Google links about feminism and their b!tching about man spreading

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Frost that bush.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

It sure does. Feminists of days past were honorable women fighting for equal rights, and bringing attention to their suffrage. Thing is, they won. Mission accomplished. Task completed. There is no legal prohibition on women not faced by men, nor are women denied any civil right. They have full equal protection under the law, what more could you possibly ask for? Only those things I listed above are within the purview of government/voters to enact.

Modern feminists do not advance the cause of human/civil rights or issues specific to women, they are patently anti-straight white male and believe they are superior to men instead of equal (which they are equal).

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Regardless, there is no excuse for throwing a caustic substance in someone's face. That is deadly force, in itself, and warrants the most serious responses.

She deserves to spend as much time in prison as a person who walks up with a gun and shoots someone merely for taking up too much space. I guess she really wouldn't like sitting with us fat people, better not sit by me I take up at least 2 seats. Too many cheeseburgers and bacon wraps, but do I deserve a face full of clorine over it? I hope not

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It sure does. Feminists of days past were honorable women fighting for equal rights, and bringing attention to their suffrage. Thing is, they won. Mission accomplished. Task completed. There is no legal prohibition on women not faced by men, nor are women denied any civil right. They have full equal protection under the law, what more could you possibly ask for? Only those things I listed above are within the purview of government/voters to enact.

Modern feminists do not advance the cause of human/civil rights or issues specific to women, they are patently anti-straight white male and believe they are superior to men instead of equal (which they are equal).

Modern feminists do advance the cause of human/civil rights and issues related to many people, but your bias won't let you see that fact.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join