It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I never understood why you guys like to kill cereal, unlike people it doesn't scream when you're doing it in.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I never understood why you guys like to kill cereal, unlike people it doesn't scream when you're doing it in.

Apparently you’ve never had your cereal go soggy on ya prematurely...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No, I don't have that issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, I don't have that issue.

We can’t all afford those fancy pumps....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke
LOL I am a woman. I understand this is fake. But, if I saw a woman actually doing this to a man, is it ok if I kick the crap out of her?

I got your back fellows! LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I love me some Lucky Charms.

Wait, we're talking about cereal right?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke
LOL I am a woman. I understand this is fake. But, if I saw a woman actually doing this to a man, is it ok if I kick the crap out of her?

I got your back fellows! LOL

It’s not just you the poster ignored the input of several other memebers of the finer sex that said this BS and the person should be held responsible for these action.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

lol I read this on my phone the other day.

Nowadays if you just so happen to breathe in front of a woman it's considered a sexual offense.
I don't see any problem with letting your balls part a little way while you relax and rest for a while.
It's not like you can see anything happening down there.

I think they just like to do this for attention honestly.
If she did it to me I'd drag her to court and force her to buy me replacement jeans for #ing up the color on it!
Then maybe bang her and leave without calling back.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Manspreading" is a natural, biological behavior, just like breastfeeding.

Some people just can't deal.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Mental health issues. Anyone who thinks thats a good idea. It's no longer feminism. It's anti man hating

I would have to agree with you that this leans more towards mental health issues and not feminism. One lone act by a person, without other activists backing her/him up, can in no way be attributed to a group; its a shame that only you and I can understand this and others here on this thread choose not to.

I agree with that assessment; she must have some mental health issues.

However, let's take a step back and look at this from an unattached observer standpoint. If this happened in the U.S., and the perpetrator was a man, and even if the general consensus among the talking heads of the media was that the man had mental health issues, you know for darn sure that there would also be plenty of people (media and otherwise) claiming that even with the mental health aspect, the ultimate cause of this would have to do with the toxic masculine culture of this country (or so they would claim).

That is to say, they would try to attach at least some blame with a culture that empowered him to do this, not just with one mentally disturbed individual.

I doubt that many people would say "it was just some mentally disturbed guy", and leave it at that.

edit on 2018/9/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
And if one of these guys with bleach on his nuts Cooter punched her? Self defense?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Think I would of acted in self defence and reacted if she done this to me. Here in the UK especially in London we have Sen an increase in attacks where people squirt/throw solvents and acid at people. Without know what she would of poured me I would of had her arrested or worse punched her

Saying that would it of been wrong after she had poured the liquid on to my crotch my next course of action would be to rub my crotch on her to wipe the liquid off

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Video now gone.

Was this USA?

Please explain video.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Oh, that's the second time the video has been removed.

So apparently a young female student thought it would be a good idea to pour bleach on to the crotches of innocent men riding the subway for "manspreading" in the name of feminism.

That pretty much sums it up.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This calls for a Dave Chappelle quote.

"What if MLK just went around throwing tuna casserole on white people? Would that've worked?"

How dare men sit on seats with their wieners tucked safely in their pants and invisible to the public. Clearly, they need to be met with chemical burns.

I mean, hell... as a woman, it's hard to stand up to any men with real sexist views because Bleach Bitch is the kind of person who'd be lumped together with me as an ally.

edit on 28-9-2018 by XxKonspiracyxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The world is running head-on to a great big reset...... this insanity is getting too far out of hand. Nature is going to correct this madness.... no ones ever gone against the natural order of things and come out the winner.

You people running around with vagina's..... you are women
Those of you running around with a penis between your legs.... like it or not you are men.

Mother nature runs the show....... and when she doesnt like you anymore.... you go extinct

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm sure there is no discrimination against her by whoever knocks her batty ass out over acting like a c u n t. I guess it doesn't matter what country you come from, people don't know how to raise their kids. If she did that to me I'd snatch the bottle out of her hand and splash it in her eyes.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So would a man get arrested for doing the same to a woman ?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
The other video though...

Them panties must've been literally stuck on the lass for the amount of days she wears them ! Oooh, dirty girl ( not in a good way ! ) go have a wash & put on new panties then go out to look all hot like at train stations.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
The most interesting thing about this, clearly faked, viral video is the reaction in certain men. It seems they now have free reign to express their latent violent fantasies towards women. Just a sample from this short thread:

I might have to meet her jaw with my fist

Young female activist gets thrown under train

I would show her what equality looks like.
Hope she has dental insurance.

b*$ch got knocked out

That b#tch would receive 2 lefts and a right.

give her a 3 piece combo.

One cracked skull, coming up.

Kick her in the crotch hard enough to explode her ovaries.

It would be worth it just so I could knock out a few of her teeth. Now go manspread the word Bit#!

I would have broken her nose

Nice!

and last, but by no means least:

Men are going to make their lives a living HELL. They are begging for it, and they are going to get what they beg for. Keep it up. Some men will not care if you're a woman and will knock you out, and feminists deserve this.

Yeah mate, those damn feminists are just begging for you to beat them up. You really like being the big man on the internet forum don't you?

And all those comments about "the government" protecting women and being "anti-men" is just laughable when talking about Russia. It is frightingly high rates of violence towards women, and has just legalised domestic violence!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah, but don't get outraged by actual voilence towards women, instead get outraged and express your violent fantasies over a fake video.

Yo sista, this is where your bat sh*t crazy attempts to overule mother nature get exposed as the rantings of just some insignificant member of society who are distinguishable due to their manic expression & possibly paranoia driven need to create division & stir up crap that majority of folk cringe at but most don't call you out on due to the fact that most, if not all of you that do this are of the female gender. Go figure ?
Do you not understand that you "new age/3rd wave feminists" are an embarresment to the majority of your shared gender ? No amount of refusing to address your own self righteous character or personal opinions of how the entire female population "must" be as outraged as yourself because of some random event that happened to you in your own self esteem damaged world that would appear to have triggered you & the countless similar damaged sisters.
True feminist crusades were both in my humble opinion needed & corrected accordingly. It's this spoilt brat of today riding on the coat tails of pioneering women who fought the good fight decades ago & instigated change for generations of women to follow that cranks my gears.
You Mam are simply a bigoted elitist nuttier than an elephants sh*t !
This vid is for you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join