It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ironically, males are born out of Va Jay Jay's as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Considering that could cause irreparable and permanent damage to people, she should be in prison for mutilation for decades.

Exactly! In fact, it's worse than lighter-fluid and flame to the groin.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
If I saw that happening in-person I'd purposely do an exaggerated "manspread" to draw her over, and as she tries to make her move, I'd take the bottle of bleach from her hands and pour it over her pretty hair.

Wouldnt effect her one bit...
From the looks , she is used to bleach on her hair .
You would just be assisting
Looks like she has some dark roots showing through

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would show her what equality looks like.
Hope she has dental insurance.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Where's the sequel "b*$ch got knocked out"?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That b#tch would receive 2 lefts and a right.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Heaven forbid any of these men have injuries to their groins which prevents them from closing their legs completely.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Equality.

Equal rights and lefts.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Lol, some of the comments are hilarious.

At least now I don't feel like too much of an asshole for wanting to give her a 3 piece combo.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Anyone notice all the empty seats and PLENTY of room for the " manspread " around all the victims this nut job assaults ? Just another mean spirited, selfish "activist" seeking attention. Stuck on Stupid....

edit on 26-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Blyat is as blyat does.
2nd

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I really wonder if the fem-nazis don’t understand human anatomy, see the thing is us guys we have these things that hang down betwext our legs and for most guys it’s uncomfortable to sit with you legal conpletely closed. It’s not hitting on you trying to be offensive or anything else for cripes sake peoples...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So what do they want? The alternative is having guys stick their hands down their pants so they can lift their sack up as they sit down. I can't imagine that's more preferable to women.

link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
I really wonder if the fem-nazis don’t understand human anatomy, see the thing is us guys we have these things that hang down betwext our legs and for most guys it’s uncomfortable to sit with you legal conpletely closed. It’s not hitting on you trying to be offensive or anything else for cripes sake peoples...

Not to mention the hips/ femoral heads of a male aren't really designed for the knees to be touching without discomfort.

link   
First of all, funny how they don't show the whole of each clip, because some of those men chase her off the train.
Second, if it was happening in the US and god help them if they did it to the hubby. He wouldn't have to touch her. Hell, I would probably get into trouble if I saw anyone doing this to a guy around me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Don't bet me on this but there's something about it that makes me think this is all an attempt to get a viral video, as in the men are in on it. A few older guys but mostly youngish men around college/university age, a few look young about early twenties and she says or it's translated that they did this with help from some friends...I just has that suspicion also these are Russian men, the idea that out of all those men not a single Russian bloke got up and knocked her on her backside when I've seen videos of men kicking women over because they bumped them in the bloody street (thank you Youtube) just seems to lead to me that this is a stunt.

I could be wrong but I'm leaning more toward fake than not.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What about fat spreading? Fat people taking up more room because they're fat. I didn't choose to have this equipment between my legs, but their life choices made them fat. Shouldn't they be held accountable for their fatness?

I say us skinny folk start pouring bleach on fat people!!

DOWN WITH CHOLESTEROL!!! DOWN WITH CHOLESTEROL!!!

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against fat people or sitting next to them. I apologize if you were offended by my comments, but hopefully you can see the sarcasm and levity.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

That is definitely a possibility. Some of the reactions do seem pretty genuine though. In the video it states she poured it on 70 different men. I'm shocked she made it that far without being physically hurt. In a couple of the scenes you can see her being chased off the train. My guess is she probably had a few people waiting for her outside.

edit on 26-9-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
She did it for the views.
She got what she wanted..

Its the normal youtube thing now. Do X to gain Z = Money.

Twat!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join