It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young female activist pours BLEACH on to random men's groins for "manspreading"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So, the video was removed when I woke up this morning, but it appears it's back up!

This video is quickly becoming one of the most hated videos on YouTube.

I guess they are getting the attention they wanted deserve.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I will concede that *some* modern feminists may advance the cause of human/civil rights. I will also concede I am probably biased against modern day feminists (so-called third wave), and am basing my (possibly irrational) opinion on minimal interactions with very few individuals.

That said, when you start delving into some of the nonsense these people throw out there, it makes you wonder. Now I can't say definitively such nonsense is a direct result of their views as third wave feminists, but the correlation is there and makes you wonder like I said

Now I've acknowledged my own bias, maybe you could as well. Do you think you are biased as pro-feminist (modern feminists, like I said I believe in the suffragettes and the cause of equal rights under the law)? Of course, I am not implying you approve of throwing caustic chemicals on somebody (I think you already clearly denounced that)

But the issue of "manspreading" and "mansplaining" are pretty ridiculous concepts at face value. If someone wants to relax and take up a little extra space, just politely ask them to move. If they refuse, find a new spot (that's what I always do anyway). But accosting someone and throwing all of these ridiculous anti-straight white male terms out there is just wrong. And as far as "mansplaining" goes? Males can't help that they're males who want to explain something. If that is "mansplaining" then don't listen. But dismissing someone's statement simply because they're a male is the crux of stupidity and ignorance

That and all this nonsense about "patriarchy" is not doing modern feminists any favors. There is no public solution (ie: legal solution) to solve many of the issues modern feminists raise. Equal protection has already been granted under the law, and further action gives the appearance of women wanting to be "more than equal" under the law, which is not tenable or reasonable for obvious reasons

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I applaud your consistent defense of ANYTHING a left wing activist does.

So we can pour bleach on women now too because theres no long term harm? WTHeck are you on about? How about PTSD from getting attacked with mysterious liquids?

In this day and age there could be anything on that bottle.

There was a famous you tuber of ME descent in the UK randomly asking women out and then splashing them with water suddenly, everyone of the victims thought it was acid and thats exactly why he did it.

You can rob a bank with your finger in a pocket and you'll still get charged with deadly weapon.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

send her to jail!

assault in the name of feminism is still assault !

How could she do that , did she not think of the consequences at all , what about their wives and daughters
what example does that set to them , that if you are feminist its ok to assault men so long as you do it in the name of feminism !

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thats right. They won so feminism is no longer needed. Women are NO LONGER a minority. They're everywhere in the workforce, most get paid more than most men (who aren't in dangerous jobs that no woman wants , that is) and the Affirmative Action card is merely used as a battering ram to the front of the line for everything now. Women are spoiled and modern day feminism is the proof of that.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No disrespect to any feminists, but I have about as much respect for the modern-day feminist movement as I do the SJW movement.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
No disrespect to any feminists, but I have about as much respect for the modern-day feminist movement as I do the SJW movement.

Most of them are one in the same. I disrespect them all. If any woman pours crap on my crotch, no matter what her views are...I am teaching her the true meaning of equality. They assault, we assault back twice as hard. Women think they're special these days because they have that big Government dragon standing behind them protecting them at every turn. That no longer matters. Women are clearly instigating a war between men and women, because they think they're protected...wake up call...some of us aren't afraid of jail...if they want a war, why not give them what they want?
edit on 27-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Still fake save your faux rage.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What happens when someone punches her?
Self defense rigjt?
The men dont know what's in the bottle.

Yeah, the Government would come to HER aid, because women are being favored and spoiled these days. They think they are so special and rightly so, the Government has taught them this. It's time they learn a new reality of what equality truly is. What happens to a man for doing this...should happen to a woman. I don't care how pretty or entitled she thinks she is. Once a few are dealt with, the others will realize that when you poke a bear with a stick, you get your damn arm ripped off. Lessons learned, helps people to grow.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I strongly believe women like this deserve equal rights. And lefts.
edit on 27-9-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What about when a woman is womanspreading (btw manspreading? What kind of simpleton or moron came up with such an ineffective absurd term?)? You know, how a woman will keep the subway or train door opening back up in error as she tries to get in shopping bags from eight different stores or her four, four foot tall suitcases and three valises over her shoulder she has brought on her week long vacation as she thinks it's cute to tell everyone as she rolls over their feet how she needed one suitcase just for shoes and giggles...can I squirt nair in her hair for always having the nerve to then part the sea of people, darting for the one open booth across the train which she fills with her bags and smiles as old people and people tired from a day at work take the pole at the corner of the booth since her shopping or entitled way of travel has taken the other three seats?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I had to laugh at this bit..

imgur.com...

She's not a very good feminist.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Someday, someone on this planet will remember what Misandry means.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wow, you people are gullible.

I'm staggered anyone thinks this is real.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The most interesting thing about this, clearly faked, viral video is the reaction in certain men. It seems they now have free reign to express their latent violent fantasies towards women. Just a sample from this short thread:

I might have to meet her jaw with my fist

Young female activist gets thrown under train

I would show her what equality looks like.
Hope she has dental insurance.

b*$ch got knocked out

That b#tch would receive 2 lefts and a right.

give her a 3 piece combo.

One cracked skull, coming up.

Kick her in the crotch hard enough to explode her ovaries.

It would be worth it just so I could knock out a few of her teeth. Now go manspread the word Bit#!

I would have broken her nose

Nice!

and last, but by no means least:

Men are going to make their lives a living HELL. They are begging for it, and they are going to get what they beg for. Keep it up. Some men will not care if you're a woman and will knock you out, and feminists deserve this.

Yeah mate, those damn feminists are just begging for you to beat them up. You really like being the big man on the internet forum don't you?

And all those comments about "the government" protecting women and being "anti-men" is just laughable when talking about Russia. It is frightingly high rates of violence towards women, and has just legalised domestic violence!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah, but don't get outraged by actual voilence towards women, instead get outraged and express your violent fantasies over a fake video.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Calm down. All those comments were based off the premise that it was indeed real. Do you have evidence to prove it was fake?

What would you do if somebody poured bleach on your groin for no reason?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

I think the 3 piece combo
is a nice gesture...
everybody loves that chicken from Popeyes !

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I saw this earlier and this woman needs a smack on the rump, oh she also needs some education in courtesy

this is nuts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I never have bleach poured on my groin for no reason, it's always to destroy the evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I never have bleach poured on my groin for no reason, it's always to destroy the evidence.

Hey now that’s my serial prostitute killer calling card get your own!!!!1!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join