It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate committee to hold conformation vote for Kavanaugh Friday at 9:30 am

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Crimson Tide?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Greven

He is pivoting away from that because it is irrelevant. You said it yourself it is not a rule. You keep wanting to pivot away from the fact you and your ilk are ready to condemn a man that is innocent and you are ready to do it with ZERO evidence. I guess we are to just blindly believe all accusations now? But you libs don't even want to talk about Representative Ellison beating his girlfriend when there is evidence of that. This is just further proof as to why we need strict constitutionalists on the SC

Yet, McConnell used it as an excuse. If it was irrelevant, why would you continue arguing about it since the first page?

I haven't condemned anyone other than McConnell.

I'm not a 'lib.'

Ellison should go to jail if he beat his girlfriend.

Kavanaugh, and this is the first time I've mentioned him by name in this thread, does not seem to be a strict constitutionalist. If you feel otherwise, please provide proof of such.
edit on 19Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:49:28 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: seeker1963

You didn't even watch the video! Yet you want to argue with me! Levin showed the documents from the Democrats and how they wanted to obstruct anyone who believed in the Constitution from being appointed to the SCOTUS.

Is that cool with you that Constitutionalists should be blocked from being appointed? Be honest. We already know how Progs hate our country and Constitution, so let's see if you have the stones to say it?

I've seen it before.

If you want to go into believing in the Constitution, I point you to the current President who clearly is not acting per his Constitutional duties, see this from last year or you know read the news and the Constitution.

liar! If you watched the video, if you saw the documents, you wouldn't be moving the goalposts! You would be arguing with me about what was in Levins video.

I knew you had no stones!

There aren't any moved goalposts, and I'm not lying.

His video is mostly irrelevant to the conversation about the (not really a rule) 'Biden rule.' As I recall, about halfway through the segment, he plays a little tune with Biden talking at the end of June about not nominating for a SCOTUS seat until after the election. That's less than 6 months.

Yet, he talked about how it's hypocritical of Obama to not follow such a proposal at the beginning of March, which would be almost 9 months.

You don't find that in any way dishonest?

You don't find that in any way hypocritical that, with just a couple of months left to an election, the GOP is trying to ram through a nominee?

What I find hypocritical is you and your Progressive movement promoting that a person who is charged with a crime is guilty until proven innocent.

However, what makes it worse for your religion, is that you guys telegraphed your intentions before Trump even announce Kav as his pick!

Ever hear the saying about wearing ones emotions on their sleeves? Progressives are idiots! How can you claim the moral high ground when you came out immorally to state your intentions without knowing who or wtf you are talking about?

First off, I'm not a Progressive, so it ain't my movement.

Second, my religion is Christianity.

Third, I'm a Republican - I just pay more attention to the Constitution than the GOP seems to these days.

You know what they say about assumptions, right?

Well, according to those who believe as you do, you can be a Unicorn if you so desire! You sure as hell are delusional though if you claim to be a Constitutionalist or a Republican. RINO? YEA! But if you believe in the Constitution? It is innocent until proven guilty!

What is it I believe, since you've decided to ascribe a number of fallacious ideas to me?

I'm dying to hear.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty! You?

Oh, have you decided not to tell me what I believe now?

I certainly believe in innocent until proven guilty.

So has Kavanaugh been proven to be guilty of the crime he has been accused of? Does the accuser have anything other than her "vagina" to back up her allegations? Because all I am seeing is "She should be believed" I would believe her if she had evidence, but she doesn't, so why should Kavanaughs life and family be destroyed?

I don't think that he has, no.

I still don't see what that has to do with McConnell and the (not actually a rule) 'Biden Rule.'

You seem to want to pivot away from that for some reason.

You didn't watch the video! Tell the truth. The documents Levin showed, shown how the Progressive Democrats have a plan to prevent ANY SCOTUS who was a Constitutionalist from being appointed. Show me ONCE where I mentioned McConnell!

Yet you yourself claimed you believed in the Constitution!! What world do you live in?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
There will be a #storm by Democrats until Friday.

So you're saying nothing will be any different from normal?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Just like a liberal, accuse Kavanaugh of something and ask for the other side to provide evidence to you. You mad e the claim, burden of proof is on you. You seem to really have a hard time grasping the innocent until proven guilty and burden of proof

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

link   

link   

And who gives a fvck what mcconnell said, we are talking about liberals being perfectly ok with ruining a persons life over what amounts to temper tantrum on their part. Kavanaugh had nothing to o with Garland and mcconnell. Get over that.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I keep hearing this vote is getting rushed but this entire circus feels like it's been going on forever. Really hope they hold the vote

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You didn't even watch the video! Yet you want to argue with me! Levin showed the documents from the Democrats and how they wanted to obstruct anyone who believed in the Constitution from being appointed to the SCOTUS.

Is that cool with you that Constitutionalists should be blocked from being appointed? Be honest. We already know how Progs hate our country and Constitution, so let's see if you have the stones to say it?

I've seen it before.

If you want to go into believing in the Constitution, I point you to the current President who clearly is not acting per his Constitutional duties, see this from last year or you know read the news and the Constitution.

liar! If you watched the video, if you saw the documents, you wouldn't be moving the goalposts! You would be arguing with me about what was in Levins video.

His video is mostly irrelevant to the conversation about the (not really a rule) 'Biden rule.' As I recall, about halfway through the segment, he plays a little tune with Biden talking at the end of June about not nominating for a SCOTUS seat until after the election. That's less than 6 months.

Yet, he talked about how it's hypocritical of Obama to not follow such a proposal at the beginning of March, which would be almost 9 months.

You don't find that in any way hypocritical that, with just a couple of months left to an election, the GOP is trying to ram through a nominee?

What I find hypocritical is you and your Progressive movement promoting that a person who is charged with a crime is guilty until proven innocent.

However, what makes it worse for your religion, is that you guys telegraphed your intentions before Trump even announce Kav as his pick!

Ever hear the saying about wearing ones emotions on their sleeves? Progressives are idiots! How can you claim the moral high ground when you came out immorally to state your intentions without knowing who or wtf you are talking about?

Third, I'm a Republican - I just pay more attention to the Constitution than the GOP seems to these days.

Well, according to those who believe as you do, you can be a Unicorn if you so desire! You sure as hell are delusional though if you claim to be a Constitutionalist or a Republican. RINO? YEA! But if you believe in the Constitution? It is innocent until proven guilty!

What is it I believe, since you've decided to ascribe a number of fallacious ideas to me?

I'm dying to hear.

So has Kavanaugh been proven to be guilty of the crime he has been accused of? Does the accuser have anything other than her "vagina" to back up her allegations? Because all I am seeing is "She should be believed" I would believe her if she had evidence, but she doesn't, so why should Kavanaughs life and family be destroyed?

I still don't see what that has to do with McConnell and the (not actually a rule) 'Biden Rule.'

You didn't watch the video! Tell the truth. The documents Levin showed, shown how the Progressive Democrats have a plan to prevent ANY SCOTUS who was a Constitutionalist from being appointed. Show me ONCE where I mentioned McConnell!

Yet you yourself claimed you believed in the Constitution!! What world do you live in?

Again, I had previously seen the video. Do you not recall a few posts back when I mentioned that he talks about Biden about halfway through? Have you not actually watched the video?

Levin is a wealthy partisan hack who makes money by being a partisan hack. He's got a whiney voice that is painful for me to listen to, and he makes a living by crying about all the evil Other Team even when the GOP controls the entirety of government.

Yeah uh, you responded to my argument discussing McConnell with some other thing entirely. Maybe you are unfamiliar with the flow of discussion?

I certainly do believe in the Constitution. I live in reality. Perhaps you do not?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You sure sound like a conservative lol, get real man, you can't even be honest about being a liberal, how do you expect anyone to believe you on anything else you say?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I've seen it before.

I'm dying to hear.

Again, I had previously seen the video. Do you not recall a few posts back when I mentioned that he talks about Biden about halfway through? Have you not actually watched the video?

Levin is a wealthy partisan hack who makes money by being a partisan hack. He's got a whiney voice that is painful for me to listen to, and he makes a living by crying about all the evil Other Team even when the GOP controls the entirety of government.

Yeah uh, you responded to my argument discussing McConnell with some other thing entirely. Maybe you are unfamiliar with the flow of discussion?

I certainly do believe in the Constitution. I live in reality. Perhaps you do not?

I never mentioned McConnel Comrade! Also FYI Ted Kennedy was a big portion of Levins video! I can't stomach McConnel FYI!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

McConnell reminds me of a turtle.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

McConnell reminds me of a turtle.

He probably has more ties to China than Feinstein and that's saying something!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What is funny is people think that Republicans and conservatives are the same thing. The Republicans in DC are anything but conservative. They are for just as big a government as Liberals. They just want the money funneled to their causes and people.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What is funny is people think that Republicans and conservatives are the same thing. The Republicans in DC are anything but conservative. They are for just as big a government as Liberals. They just want the money funneled to their causes and people.

2 wings on the same vulture!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

or two lines to the same slaughter house

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join