It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate committee to hold conformation vote for Kavanaugh Friday at 9:30 am

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Greven

You didn't even watch the video! Yet you want to argue with me! Levin showed the documents from the Democrats and how they wanted to obstruct anyone who believed in the Constitution from being appointed to the SCOTUS.

Is that cool with you that Constitutionalists should be blocked from being appointed? Be honest. We already know how Progs hate our country and Constitution, so let's see if you have the stones to say it?

I've seen it before.

If you want to go into believing in the Constitution, I point you to the current President who clearly is not acting per his Constitutional duties, see this from last year or you know read the news and the Constitution.

liar! If you watched the video, if you saw the documents, you wouldn't be moving the goalposts! You would be arguing with me about what was in Levins video.

I knew you had no stones!
edit on 25-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Hey, you do realize the Biden rule was talking about a lame duck POTUS (ie presidents last year in office) completely different thing than midterm elections

Also the "biden rule" was only to delay until after the election so the nomination wouldnt become a election #show like this one. Plus the Biden rule was never used. So bitch mitch has been making # up and blaming the Democrats.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You didn't even watch the video! Yet you want to argue with me! Levin showed the documents from the Democrats and how they wanted to obstruct anyone who believed in the Constitution from being appointed to the SCOTUS.

Is that cool with you that Constitutionalists should be blocked from being appointed? Be honest. We already know how Progs hate our country and Constitution, so let's see if you have the stones to say it?

I've seen it before.

If you want to go into believing in the Constitution, I point you to the current President who clearly is not acting per his Constitutional duties, see this from last year or you know read the news and the Constitution.

Boxing commentary continues...

Grevan is back up on his feet and does a little dance to show seeker that he did not hurt him.
edit on 25-9-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I will say again, the winners pick the nominees. If you don't like it quit whining and throwing a liberal national temper tantrum and win elections.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I've seen it before.

liar! If you watched the video, if you saw the documents, you wouldn't be moving the goalposts! You would be arguing with me about what was in Levins video.

Seeker responds to Greven's dance with a right hook that takes him completely off guard.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

And Greven uses the unconstitutional Obama care as an argument, so he must still be hazy from the uppercut

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nice response to Feinstein's request for another delay today...

In a letter to ranking member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Grassley wrote: "I am not going to silence Dr. Ford after I promised and assured her that I would provide her a safe, comfortable, and dignified opportunity to testify ... There is no reason to delay the hearing any further."
www.foxnews.com... l

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And Greven uses the unconstitutional Obama care as an argument, so he must still be hazy from the uppercut

Thank you for your added comment Norhic.

From a boxing commentators point of view how do you see this fight concluding?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I've seen it before.

There aren't any moved goalposts, and I'm not lying.

His video is mostly irrelevant to the conversation about the (not really a rule) 'Biden rule.' As I recall, about halfway through the segment, he plays a little tune with Biden talking at the end of June about not nominating for a SCOTUS seat until after the election. That's less than 6 months.

Yet, he talked about how it's hypocritical of Obama to not follow such a proposal at the beginning of March, which would be almost 9 months.

You don't find that in any way dishonest?

You don't find that in any way hypocritical that, with just a couple of months left to an election, the GOP is trying to ram through a nominee?
edit on 19Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:05:40 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is a thread man. That can mean that they made a deal with Kavanaugh and now have leverage with him on the bench.

link   

I see it going the distance as I think neither fighter will go down ( think Apollo and rocky) But I see a clear winner in seeker but will be disputed by the loser greven who will probably blame it on the Russians (think Ivan Drago), I see greven laying in the middle of the ring kicking his feet in a temper tantrum much like the liberals in America

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Thank you for your added comment Norhic.

From a boxing commentators point of view how do you see this fight concluding?

I am sitting on the KO but it would be time sensitive when I bring it up! If he watched the video as he claimed the answer should come back quickly!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Hey, you do realize the Biden rule was talking about a lame duck POTUS (ie presidents last year in office)

But still POTUS yes? Do we elect for 3 years or 4? Paul Ryan is retiring yes? I guess he should have no say in anything also?

Who else is not running for re election. I guess they should have no vote in this nomination.

You would agree yes?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You're aware that this isn't the Mud Pit, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I would say again, the winners of elections pick nominees, quit whining and win elections

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What are you even talking about?

link   

Uh Oh high, he is already complaining, it may be a KO, I have faith in Seeker

link   

I see it going the distance as I think neither fighter will go down ( think Apollo and rocky) But I see a clear winner in seeker but will be disputed by the loser greven who will probably blame it on the Russians (think Ivan Drago), I see greven laying in the middle of the ring kicking his feet in a temper tantrum much like the liberals in America

Wow! That was commentor Norhoc ladies and gentlemen, with

a no holds bard comment that shows you can be a fan of the sport also.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

That is a thread man. That can mean that they made a deal with Kavanaugh and now have leverage with him on the bench.

Can you elaborate? Who made what deal with Kavanaugh? He's innocent...100% INNOCENT.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It looks like greven is so loopy from power punches he is now fighting with the commentators

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join