It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate committee to hold conformation vote for Kavanaugh Friday at 9:30 am

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: highvein

And Greven uses the unconstitutional Obama care as an argument, so he must still be hazy from the uppercut

What are you even talking about?

Uh Oh, Greven seems to think that their is another fighter in the ring and takes his eyes off of seeker.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: tinner07

I would say again, the winners of elections pick nominees, quit whining and win elections

It's great that you applaud people from Your Party stomping all over the Constitution, but you seem to be confused.

They're also my party - I just don't applaud their actions.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: Greven

You didn't even watch the video! Yet you want to argue with me! Levin showed the documents from the Democrats and how they wanted to obstruct anyone who believed in the Constitution from being appointed to the SCOTUS.

Is that cool with you that Constitutionalists should be blocked from being appointed? Be honest. We already know how Progs hate our country and Constitution, so let's see if you have the stones to say it?

I've seen it before.

If you want to go into believing in the Constitution, I point you to the current President who clearly is not acting per his Constitutional duties, see this from last year or you know read the news and the Constitution.

liar! If you watched the video, if you saw the documents, you wouldn't be moving the goalposts! You would be arguing with me about what was in Levins video.

I knew you had no stones!

There aren't any moved goalposts, and I'm not lying.

His video is mostly irrelevant to the conversation about the (not really a rule) 'Biden rule.' As I recall, about halfway through the segment, he plays a little tune with Biden talking at the end of June about not nominating for a SCOTUS seat until after the election. That's less than 6 months.

Yet, he talked about how it's hypocritical of Obama to not follow such a proposal at the beginning of March, which would be almost 9 months.

You don't find that in any way dishonest?

You don't find that in any way hypocritical that, with just a couple of months left to an election, the GOP is trying to ram through a nominee?

What I find hypocritical is you and your Progressive movement promoting that a person who is charged with a crime is guilty until proven innocent.

However, what makes it worse for your religion, is that you guys telegraphed your intentions before Trump even announce Kav as his pick!

Ever hear the saying about wearing ones emotions on their sleeves? Progressives are idiots! How can you claim the moral high ground when you came out immorally to state your intentions without knowing who or wtf you are talking about?

link   

You're aware that this isn't the Mud Pit, right?

I am just a boxing commentator Sir. You should pay attention to the fight.

link   

Greven is throwing wild punches at the commentators, but even the commentators seem to be better boxers than him

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Ford's attorney's have chosen a smaller room too. No space for a circus of screaming nutjobs.

Does that make it less significant given the circus of screaming nutjobs is their side’s mouthpiece, or more significant??

Interesting!!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Checkmate. I especially love the 'subtle' reminder about the consequences of false testimony to Congress in the final paragraph. About as subtle as a bag of hammers to the face.

As much as I was annoyed by him last week, ol' Chuck totally outmaneuvered Feinstein and the Dems, giving them all the time they needed to overplay their hand. I think its over. Kavanaugh will probably win confirmation.

Here's the original letter

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I would say again, the winners of elections pick nominees, quit whining and win elections

It's great that you applaud people from Your Party stomping all over the Constitution, but you seem to be confused.

Ohhhhhhhh! Greven on the attack but doesn't realize he is attacking esteemed boxing commentator Norhoc!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You didn't even watch the video! Yet you want to argue with me! Levin showed the documents from the Democrats and how they wanted to obstruct anyone who believed in the Constitution from being appointed to the SCOTUS.

Is that cool with you that Constitutionalists should be blocked from being appointed? Be honest. We already know how Progs hate our country and Constitution, so let's see if you have the stones to say it?

I've seen it before.

If you want to go into believing in the Constitution, I point you to the current President who clearly is not acting per his Constitutional duties, see this from last year or you know read the news and the Constitution.

liar! If you watched the video, if you saw the documents, you wouldn't be moving the goalposts! You would be arguing with me about what was in Levins video.

His video is mostly irrelevant to the conversation about the (not really a rule) 'Biden rule.' As I recall, about halfway through the segment, he plays a little tune with Biden talking at the end of June about not nominating for a SCOTUS seat until after the election. That's less than 6 months.

Yet, he talked about how it's hypocritical of Obama to not follow such a proposal at the beginning of March, which would be almost 9 months.

You don't find that in any way hypocritical that, with just a couple of months left to an election, the GOP is trying to ram through a nominee?

What I find hypocritical is you and your Progressive movement promoting that a person who is charged with a crime is guilty until proven innocent.

However, what makes it worse for your religion, is that you guys telegraphed your intentions before Trump even announce Kav as his pick!

Ever hear the saying about wearing ones emotions on their sleeves? Progressives are idiots! How can you claim the moral high ground when you came out immorally to state your intentions without knowing who or wtf you are talking about?

First off, I'm not a Progressive, so it ain't my movement.

Second, my religion is Christianity.

Third, I'm a Republican - I just pay more attention to the Constitution than the GOP seems to these days.

You know what they say about assumptions, right?
edit on 19Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:14:10 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If you believed in the Constitution for one fleeting instance, which I highly doubt you do, because obviously you and your ilk believe guilty until proven innocent. That is the plan right? Ya'll know Kav is innocent, but you guys are so filthy and corrupt you are willing to condemn and accuse an innocent man because he politically/Constitutionally is against your Globalist/Fascist/Marxist agenda?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If you believed in the Constitution for one fleeting instance, which I highly doubt you do, because obviously you and your ilk believe guilty until proven innocent. That is the plan right? Ya'll know Kav is innocent, but you guys are so filthy and corrupt you are willing to condemn and accuse an innocent man because he politically/Constitutionally is against your Globalist/Fascist/Marxist agenda?

My 'ilk' being Republicans?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I've seen it before.

While Greven is preoccupied with the commentator Seeker lets lose a series of furious blows that back Greven instantly into the corner! It seems Greven is done for. His hands have dropped and he is having trouble breathing.

edit on 25-9-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Now Greven, don't confuse them.

Stay in your little assigned box.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I've seen it before.

Third, I'm a Republican - I just pay more attention to the Constitution than the GOP seems to these days.

Well, according to those who believe as you do, you can be a Unicorn if you so desire! You sure as hell are delusional though if you claim to be a Constitutionalist or a Republican. RINO? YEA! But if you believe in the Constitution? It is innocent until proven guilty!

John McCain was a Patriot in your eyes right?
edit on 25-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Q went out of his way to post two words on Sunday: "TRUST GRASSLEY"
( #2273 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub... )

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And Seeker lands a haymaker it seems to be having an effect as the clearly liberal greven thinks he is a constitutional republican he is clearly out on his feet, I think the ref should stop this for grevens own good

edit on 25-9-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I know we are supposed to be impartial commentators, but well played Seeker, well played

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I've seen it before.

Well, according to those who believe as you do, you can be a Unicorn if you so desire! You sure as hell are delusional though if you claim to be a Constitutionalist or a Republican. RINO? YEA! But if you believe in the Constitution? It is innocent until proven guilty!

What is it I believe, since you've decided to ascribe a number of fallacious ideas to me?

I'm dying to hear.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

That is a thread man. That can mean that they made a deal with Kavanaugh and now have leverage with him on the bench.

Can you elaborate? Who made what deal with Kavanaugh? He's innocent...100% INNOCENT.

I am saying it could be a deal made. In your link Feinstein said there was no reason to not have the vote. If she and others in her group made a deal with Kavanaugh, then he would be their bench stooge. And that is if they made a deal.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Wow greven is clearly dazed and out on his feet , he is asking his opponents to let him know what he believes in

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join