It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh- What if he did do those things?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Everyone who knew him says that he is not the kind of guy who would do that.

I know guys like him. One in particular. He was shy around women, and was a virgin until he married in his early 30's.
That is the kind of guy people who actually know him have portrayed him as.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We had this same discussion with Roy Moore actually, and it worked. He didn't get elected.

So that's why we're having it all over again now. The Democrats hope it will work all over again and they'll win the senate and then hold on to that SCOTUS seat in perpetuity until they can get a nominee to their liking, meaning we will have an 8 seat SCOTUS until there is a Democrat president.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

However, 30 years ago something may have happened and we are judging it by today's standards....that is not exactly apples for apples.

This again? In "good old days..."

No, in the 1980's any dude who locked up a 15 year old girl in a room, held his hand over her mouth and tried to rip off her clothes was wrong. I lived through it, and saw guys get sever beat-downs for that behavior.

Not saying Kavanaugh did what is alleged.

But I am appalled at some members here using a justification that "it was a different time."

This is disgraceful.
edit on 24-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In this Country we don’t do “what if’s “.

The man is innocent of all of this.

Does anyone want to live in a Country where an allegation is fact ?

This woman better have facts and proof.

If not, this man is under an impossible standard.

edit on 24-9-2018 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In accurate post
edit on 24-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Define "virgin". If a guy gets a blow job is he still a virgin? Bill Clinton thinks so. If a guy goes anal, is the girl still a virgin. Many girls claim so.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

However, 30 years ago something may have happened and we are judging it by today's standards....that is not exactly apples for apples.

This again? In "good old days..."

No, in the 1980's any dude who locked up a 15 year old girl in a room, held his hand over her mouth and tried to rip of her clothes was wrong. I lived through it, and saw guys get sever beat-down for that behavior.

Not saying Kavanaugh did what is alleged.

But I am appalled at some members here using a justification that "it was a different time."

This is disgraceful.

I don't think you read after the statement you cherry picked.

Read my entire post rather than just the part you targeted.

I am comparing the 80's NOT being an accusatory time where as today, accusations are all you need.
edit on 24-9-2018 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

www.usatoday.com...

"According to Blasey, now Christine Blasey Ford, all three had been drinking; but the boys were especially intoxicated and she was able to escape them as they rough-housed on top of her and knocked each other to the floor. All of that she remembers. There’s also plenty she doesn’t remember."

"Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two."

So were they both trying to rape her? There is also a saying, a short pencil is better than the best memory. Why did the therapist write down 4 boys?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

Everyone who knew him says that he is not the kind of guy who would do that.

I know guys like him. One in particular. He was shy around women, and was a virgin until he married in his early 30's.
That is the kind of guy people who actually know him have portrayed him as.

Him being a virgin may speak to his character regarding sexual issues (if true)

However, it doesnt prove he didnt do these things

I have not seen any evidence he is guilty yet, but again, this isnt definitive proof for me he is innocent

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I used the part of your statement that seemed to minimize attempted rape because it was in the 1980's. It was wrong then, as it is now. Or is was it OK to lock a 15 year old girl in a room, cover her mouth with a hand to prevent screaming, and try to rip off her clothes in the 1980's?

You seemed to be impling that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Unless she has a semen stained garments.

How the hell could she possibly prove anything so long ago ?

This is dirty tricks played on a decent man.

This is all partisan poppycock...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.usatoday.com...

"According to Blasey, now Christine Blasey Ford, all three had been drinking; but the boys were especially intoxicated and she was able to escape them as they rough-housed on top of her and knocked each other to the floor. All of that she remembers. There’s also plenty she doesn’t remember."

"Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two."

So were they both trying to rape her? There is also a saying, a short pencil is better than the best memory. Why did the therapist write down 4 boys?

All I can say is that you are progressing. At least you are arguing the facts of the case, and not trying to paint the 1980's as "the good ole days, when the bro's could get rapey, and nothing was wrong with it at the time...."

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Unless she has a semen stained garments.

How the hell could she possibly prove anything so long ago ?

This is dirty tricks played on a decent man.

This is all partisan poppycock...

How do you know he a decent man ? Do you know him personally or are you going by his media persona ?

What if he did do it and somehow was able to keep her quiet about until now ...what if ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What do you mean from my post?
I never said that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

I used the part of your statement that seemed to minimize attempted rape because it was in the 1980's. It was wrong then, as it is now. Or is was it OK to lock a 15 year old girl in a room, cover her mouth with a hand to prevent screaming, and try to rip off her clothes in the 1980's?

You seemed to be impling that.

Nope. You got it wrong and you forgot to quote the part where I said rape is rape no matter what decade it is in.

No worries

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

LOL - the inability of the democrats to stack the SC in their favour is making them loose their sh!t. This has been an epic week so far, chock full of propaganda, patsies and allegations akin to B-grade movie plots where evidence is irrelevant and projected emotions take centre stage.

The glaringly obvious lack of equivalent TV time and outrage from shaking white women when 'others' are accused of the same or worse just goes to show that this is nothing more than BAMN, and certainly has nothing to do with sexual misconduct towards women?

Its about the dems loose control of the SC, so they're pulling out all the stops and giving zero flux about any consequences as they proceed - this is their dying days.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

ya, that's what's happening. lol

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What if Kavanaugh masterminded 9/11?
What if Kavanaugh has Hillary's emails?
What Kavanaugh had Bigfoot's baby?

The more I look at this woman, the more she looks familiar.

Hey, wait a second.

She might of assaulted me when I was drinking 40 years ago.

Where is my hearing ?
Talk is cheap...go for it!

link   

Where did you get “rip of(f)” clothes? “Disrobe?” Do you get to change the “facts?”

How long would it take to disrobe someone? Judge supposedly “periodically jumped onto Kavenaugh.”
How long did this go on? Did anything get ripped off? The letter didn’t say it... Was there no groping? If there was, why wasn’t that in the letter?

The letter is too vague, don’t you think?

Why did no one interview her while she was on the east coast?

Did you scrutinize anything?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hah. So true!

They have definitely been trying hard for months to come up with a scandal to smear Kavanaugh, and this is the best they could come up with. That probably has them furious and confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join