It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: Grambler

So know we know why they wanted to drag this out.....the democrats had an army of PI's out there trying to dig up dirt. Sad that politics have come to this. Let's look at the claim and see if it is credible. If this indeed happened, shouldnt be hard to get witnesses to make statements corroborating it right? Let's see how this plays out.....

That's exactly why they wanted time - and it's not that they were just looking for dirt, they spent 6 days working with this woman to try to get her to remember. They were helping her create the story.
This is what you get when you create a crazy 'women must be believed' culture.

Yea and they are so damned stupid that the picked a senior fellow from a Soros foundation! Nothing to see here, just move along...….

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: seeker1963

Can associating with George Soros be used effectively as a NEGATIVE, with the general public? They don't know who Soros is, because he's never been convicted.

Just start pumping them with the fact that he was a Nazi collaborator. After that enough people will dig to see if it's TRUE and in their digging will discover all sorts of other factoids.

People tend to believe info they find rather than info that's force fed them. Humans have an innate need to discover.

Lead a horse to water and all that.

They'll believe it far more if they "discover" it than if they get a big datadump.

Human psychology 101.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: Lysergic
Is there anyone he didn't rape?

me.

but thinking about it, perhaps i should take 6 days to be sure.

Yep, go and spend 6 days with Democrat lawyers and coaches...listen to them tell you what happened over and over again and then you will know for sure Kavanaugh raped you.
I doubt this woman even came forward - I suspect she was found and convinced to go public... hence the time the Democrats needed before Ford testified.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm trying to find factual info on her now. I'm only coming up with her current allegations against Kavanaugh. I have questions. Is she Puerto Rican? Her last name and teeshirt give the impression that she is.

Is she married? If so, is Ramirez her married name or is it her maiden name?

I really want to know.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I say f-it vote. Enough is enough. BS is BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

So know we know why they wanted to drag this out.....the democrats had an army of PI's out there trying to dig up dirt. Sad that politics have come to this. Let's look at the claim and see if it is credible. If this indeed happened, shouldnt be hard to get witnesses to make statements corroborating it right? Let's see how this plays out.....

That's exactly why they wanted time - and it's not that they were just looking for dirt, they spent 6 days working with this woman to try to get her to remember. They were helping her create the story.
This is what you get when you create a crazy 'women must be believed' culture.

Yes, that's what they were doing. They were looking at what went wrong with Ford's story, and working on every angle with this woman to be sure they covered everything.

I think the Judicial committee should look into the finances of these women. Remember how some of the women who accused Trump suddenly had their homes paid off, etc?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I don't think it is an accident that they chose a Hispanic woman. Dems like to play the race card. Now they can blame the "mean old white men" in the GOP for being hard on the poor victim.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Isnt it time to just say NEXT... This guy is flawed. Time to move on. No one has anything invested in this guy and he's not the last possible candidate for the position.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
They chose an hispanic woman? I see...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Isnt it time to just say NEXT... This guy is flawed. Time to move on. No one has anything invested in this guy and he's not the last possible candidate for the position.

What a great way to run a government.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They knew the ford case was falling apart? You talk like this was all made up and not even well made up but made up and failing.
Thats just ridiculous. Please.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Is he the last living soul that can preform this job? Time to move on to the next in line. Time to say this is too much trouble lets put up another person. A woman maybe.... This probably wont ever be an issue with a woman nominee.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nope you can’t just smear a candidate and expect repubs to move on. They’re going to vote either way.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Every single “witness” that she has called has called her on her BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My bet is this is all a response to trump during the election..

The P grabbing comments came out right before trump brought known frauds accusing Clinton of rape to a presidential debate..

I think that created the SENSE of a moral imperative for everyone who takes sexual assault even more seriously than they should to attempt to take trump down.

No one made it through high school without doing a little butt grabbing or flashing.. especially if alcohol was often involved.

It is sad we are stuck in this circular cluster F of ridiculous rapish allegations.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
No but he hasn’t been found guilty of anything. Why do you think stifling his political career over hearsay at this point in time is an exceptable method.

Girls are sexual diviants too, to say otherwise is quite flawed.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The accusations are nothing that deserves to ruin someone’s career 30 years later.. and that is assuming they are even true..

What percent of people can honestly claim they never exposed themselves to someone in HS or college????

Even the “attempted rape” allegations seem like a far cry from an actual rape attempt..

First off everyone was admittedly drunk..

I can absolutely and easily see a scenario where Kavanagh had absolutely no plans on raping her..

Maybe he thought she was interested, kisses her without asking and tried to start making out. Then she starts screaming so he tries to get her to stop screaming. Then the friend tackles them...

I think we cheapen actual rape victims by elevating lesser accusations to that level.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MRinder

Is he the last living soul that can preform this job? Time to move on to the next in line. Time to say this is too much trouble lets put up another person. A woman maybe.... This probably wont ever be an issue with a woman nominee.

Nope, that is exactly what the left wants. Sorry but he isn't going to lay down and roll over for you like you guys had planned. Try again, he WILL be the next SCOTUS

link   

How about we find someone from 35 - 40 years in your past, who is willing to accuse you of sexual harassment ?
Problem is, their own friends say it never happened, they have no clear memory of it and just now decide to step forward, now that you have a huge decorating contract on the line.

Shall we ruin your life, your family's lives, your business and whole career based on such flimsy " evidence " ?

Sound ok to you ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sounds true! Take her job.
2nd

a reply to: DAVID64

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join