It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's possible that a foreign enemy is testing a mind-destroying weapon on our western states politicians.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's possible that a foreign enemy is testing a mind-destroying weapon on our western states politicians.

That weapon IMO would be Cultural Marxism!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

or CNN & MSNBC...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

or CNN & MSNBC...

Well most certainly! Without the Ministry of Truth how could we not be in such a mess?

In all seriousness though, one of the most profound things Levin said tonight IMO was that the Constitution can not coexist with Progressivism. I chewed on that one for a just a few secs and he was spot on!
edit on 24-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

And Marxist/Chinese spy loving Diane Feinstein is an expert at "disruption".

Sept. 24 (UPI) -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., on Sunday night called for an "immediate postponement" on the confirmation vote for Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh after a new sexual misconduct allegation surfaced against the federal judge.

In a letter to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Feinstein call pointed to the first allegation made by Kavanaugh's former high school classmate, Christine Blasey Ford, earlier this month, as well as the latest by Deborah Ramirez, a former Yale University classmate, which was reported by the New Yorker on Sunday.
www.upi.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
And this woman also has connections to George Soros!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Damn!!!! Why am I not surprised? When will they go after Soros like Orben of Hungary had the ballz to do?

Senior Fellow of Soros Open Society you say? Now you know why the elite want to crack down on the internet.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I’m not American, I don’t have a horse in this race..
I’ve always figured both left and right have their crazies, the extremists, the outliers who will go down kicking and screaming.

It’s really starting to look like the left have way more. ‘The great blue wave of stupid’.
This is insane, I can’t believe time and resources are being wasted on this.

If it bothered her, or she felt like she was really traumatized she would’ve come out with this story ages ago.

These people need help, and not becasue she possibly got a little wang in her face 35 years ago..
They need serious help.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Just some back up for your claim after I did some checking on my own, before it's scrubbed!

Northeaster.edu

Notice 2003, Soros Senior Fellow!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

The extreme left needs a "jolt" of some kind.

Prosperity, Peace... Good things make them angrier if Trump/Republicans are responsible for delivering it to the USA/world.

Hopefully the arrest of their law-breaking leaders is near.
edit on 9/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Can associating with George Soros be used effectively as a NEGATIVE, with the general public? They don't know who Soros is, because he's never been convicted.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So, you see nothing suspicious in this timing??

Of course, the incident could indeed have happened. But the supposed witnesses, rather than corroborate the alleged event, they dispute it. As with the first accusation, no one has come forward with confirmation of any of this...

I suffer from PTSD myself, and I know very well that seemingly innocuous events can trigger it.

But this is more than a little convenient, therefore a tad bit suspicious.

It feels like they're doubling down.
edit on 9/24/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Can associating with George Soros be used effectively as a NEGATIVE, with the general public? They don't know who Soros is, because he's never been convicted.

Well you are correct and I would be a hypocrite to condemn him with out him being put on trial. However, I do firmly believe he and his money and organizations have had a hell of a lot more influence on our elections than the Russians or James Woods posting a meme on Twitter?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Y'all need to stop the Spartacus references. That's one of my favorite movies...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
the man is now being accused of organizing f'ing GANG RAPES

this is unreal

The left is in full panic mode.

Next Kavanaugh will be responsible for a series of murders in the Whitechapel District in 1888.

Will Heraldo exhume the organs for DNA analysis?

Feinstein will.

Why would she need to? She was there and witnessed everything.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Will you sound off when/if it's revealed that these two women may be making this up out of whole cloth?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ausername

Y'all need to stop the Spartacus references. That's one of my favorite movies...

Movie or Series? Either way yah, Booker certainly can't even come close to being Spartacus. I love the series BTW!

This not being able to sleep sucks!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Tell me about it. Been up since 3AM, oddly enough, one of my own PTSD episodes...21 hours without sleep--I ain't as young as I once was.

Oh, and it was the movie. Kirk Douglas FTW!! Keep meaning to take a look at the series, just haven't got around to it yet.
edit on 9/24/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Tell me about it. Been up since 3AM, oddly enough, one of my own PTSD episodes...21 hours without sleep--I ain't as young as I once was.

Oh, and it was the movie. Kirk Douglas FTW!! Keep meaning to take a look at the series, just haven't got around to it yet.

You will LOVE the series! I watched it twice and I NEVER watch things I have already seen.

My body is dead tired but my brain won't stay quiet for me. I am almost there, but if I do go to sleep now my whole damn system will be out of whack for days! sigh

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: Grambler

So know we know why they wanted to drag this out.....the democrats had an army of PI's out there trying to dig up dirt. Sad that politics have come to this. Let's look at the claim and see if it is credible. If this indeed happened, shouldnt be hard to get witnesses to make statements corroborating it right? Let's see how this plays out.....

That's exactly why they wanted time - and it's not that they were just looking for dirt, they spent 6 days working with this woman to try to get her to remember. They were helping her create the story.
This is what you get when you create a crazy 'women must be believed' culture.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join