It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The public trial of the evil rapist Kavanaugh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
double post

edit on 22-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And all those leftist talking points have been refuted.

But play with your accusations.

Kavanaugh also refutes this sexual assault claim. So what? He says he didn't do it. I don't believe his excuses. Kavanaugh admits to being staggering black out drunk through most of his late highschool years, but he remembers NOT doing this? Yeah right Bart O'Kavanaugh! LOL

That doesn't help with the people who are considering all the doubtful issues that plague his hearings to evaluate his fitness as a justice of the Supreme Court.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The ALL Republican Senate panel convened to investigate this matter subpoenaed witnesses under penalty of felony, right? We read about it here on ATS just a day or two ago.

Then that panel sends a letter to Ford's attorneys that no witness testimony would be allowed in the hearing.

What is it that the Republican panel read that they don't want the rest of the Senators to hear?

Who is obstructing?

edit on 22-9-2018 by Kharron because: add a reply to

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I just pray that ancient old bat Ginsberg holds on another year. Can you imagine the Senate trying to confirm 2 Trump appointees at once?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Why won't Feinstein show the original unredacted Ford letter to the FBI or the Republicans on the committee?

What is she trying to hide?
edit on 22-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: DBCowboy

i am watching msnbc right now
they are not saying what you are

they are saying testimony begins next week

so what is wrong with that?

They and other political figures have already tried and convicted Kavanaugh.

I humbly offer the opinion that the same is true in the other direction...it just depends on who is talking.
Even if they don't want to accuse her of lying, they paint a portrait of a woman who is "confused," or who is a political operative activist throwing herself onto the barricades to prevent his nomination.

Here's a question. What if he really is guilty?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: Malcador

We know it's an echo chamber, even without your demonstration.

And interestingly enough, you're one of the usual suspects in every thread that concerns our president. Funny, huh?

Damn right.

I'm also one of the few remaining who Deny Ignorance and Dissect Disinformation.

That's a joke, right? Please tell me you're kidding right now.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I humbly offer the opinion that the same is true in the other direction...it just depends on who is talking.
Even if they don't want to accuse her of lying, they paint a portrait of a woman who is "confused," or who is a political operative activist throwing herself onto the barricades to prevent his nomination.

With zero evidence, witnesses, corroboration, facts such as actual place or time...(or year), ANYONE could be just as guilty of this accusation.

Where were YOU on the night of whichever day or year this may or may not have happened, at someplace I don't remember?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Neat.

So I can accuse anyone of anything with no evidence at anytime and all I have to do is accuse.

Madness.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

With zero evidence, witnesses, corroboration, facts such as actual place or time...(or year), ANYONE could be just as guilty of this accusation.

Where were YOU on the night of whichever day or year this may or may not have happened, at someplace I don't remember?

You didn't answer my question. What if he really is guilty?

And you didn't speak to the context I gave - this woman is now the chew-toy of BOTH parties.

I also understand your frustration with how long ago this happened, the lack of details, and I know that if I were rooting for Kavanaugh to be on SCOTUS, it would be hard not to interpret this as some kind of sabotage rather than a real complaint. I know nothing I say is going to make that feel any different.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I wish i could give you 100 stars for that.....so funny

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Presumption of innocence, not a hard concept. It does not mean we think she is lying, but that that she should have to prove her allegations, not the other way around. That is how the justice system works.

This isn’t the Soviet Union (yet). That is how they rolled. Government or someone on their behalf makes an allegation, and you are guilty until proven innocent. TO THE GULAG WITH YOU CRETIN!!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lets look at the evidence in the other direction.
Ford names three people...ALL of whom swear they have no idea what she is talking about.

That leaves, according to her tale, two additional people as witnesses (a boy and a girl) who's names she can't even remember.

Add to this she has no idea WHEN or WHERE the event actually took place...yet the ONE thing about which she's absolutely CERTAIN...is that the perp is the man about to be placed on the Supreme Court almost 40 years later.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

How many people sitting in jails and prisons awaiting trial, people who probably can't afford bail, let alone good lawyers, are being presumed innocent?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Neat.

So I can accuse anyone of anything with no evidence at anytime and all I have to do is accuse.

Madness.

No, Silly, DB.

It's BEST if you wait a few decades until just before a person you politically hate is about to be confirmed to an important position.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll add another point against her being honest about this.
Her husband works for a company that makes and sells abortion pills...and everyone on the Left (including Ford & her husband) mistakenly think Kavanaugh will stop abortions in this country.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

What do you expect to happen from a full investigation from an incident that's decades old with no evidence or credible wittnesses? They were all drunk remember?

I thought you were denying ignorance? Or do you just wanna delay a few months because you were told he would take abortion away?
edit on 22-9-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How many people sitting in jails and prisons awaiting trial, people who probably can't afford bail, let alone good lawyers, are being presumed innocent?

All of them actually.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Lets look at the evidence in the other direction.
Ford names three people...ALL of whom swear they have no idea what she is talking about.

That leaves, according to her tale, two additional people as witnesses (a boy and a girl) who's names she can't even remember.

Add to this she has no idea WHEN or WHERE the event actually took place...yet the ONE thing about which she's absolutely CERTAIN...is that the perp is the man about to be placed on the Supreme Court almost 40 years later.

Sounds legit. She would get laughed out of any court in the country with this. Yet here we are, being forced to continue with this farce.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Really? Why are they sitting in jails and prisons then? What makes their liberty and freedom is disposable?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join